Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:39:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Predictions for Bitcoin 1 August  (Read 4959 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:20:05 PM

We dont know what will happen in bitcoin price in the next month or to the date of august1 . Many prediction that the price of bitcoin price will become under 2000 dollars or go back to 1000 dollars and otbe people said bitcoin price become stable and the price will increase. But for me i suggest if you have bitcoin in your wallet its better to hold it and for sure you will increase a lot of money in the future.
bassong

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:26:46 PM

Hopefully Segwit will be successful, there will be no split chain, and the price will skyrocket to the moon.
harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:35:40 PM

To be very honest nobody can predict exactly what will happen on 1st of August but my prediction is it will rise more. I am expecting it to 4000$.
Route66Retro

Activity: 80

Bitcoin chick

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:48:12 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 02:58:41 PM by Route66Retro

For those who are knowledgeable (only educated guesses, please), what is the real chance that Bitcoin splits?  If you feel it has a 50% or more chance to split, when will that occur?

Losing is not my enemy...fear of losing is my enemy.  -Rafael Nadal
Dukebit (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:16:41 PM

I have decided to wait until 1 August to before deciding on what to do Grin
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:25:29 PM

i don't quite understand how we end up with 2 coins in the event of a hardfork. Will our current core wallets somehow have both coins? how would we access both of them?  Huh
Anyway I thought it was pretty much decided that there will only be a softfork (segwit) why so much talk about the bcc coin possibility?
Also, if segwit is activated will we need to run a new wallet, update our current one or do nothing?
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:51:34 PM

To be very honest nobody can predict exactly what will happen on 1st of August but my prediction is it will rise more. I am expecting it to 4000$.
yes that is really difficult to predict about the price of bitcoin. but we can predict about it from the interest of the investors, as still the investors are too much confident about the price of bitcoin that it can increase more after 31st August, therefore i think trading bitcoin in present time will be a good decision and most of the people are in fact now investing their money in bitcoin.
butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:57:14 PM

I dont care about this,I am bitcoin holder and price after segwit will go to the moon Wink
WallSinger

Activity: 98

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

Maybe some little technological problem after 1 August for few days, but after I think we will see BTC at $ 4000

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

I  believe we have already seeing the effect that the 1st August meeting would have course, and a lot was has already been learned most especially those people who sold their bitcoin as a result of panic as to whether bitcoin will split or not. I foresee bitcoin growing strong in terms of value.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:10:30 PM

I think it's a short term effect and obviously, it has been planned. but after that day, Bitcoin will have a boom by increasing its price. from my prediction, Bitcoin will gain almost 4k USD in the mid of August. so those people are selling their Bitcoin due to a low rate, I am sure they will repent of their blunder in the future.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:01:33 PM

Personally I believed that sigwit on Aug 1 will not bring down the price of bitcoin, this has  caused panicking among some traders to  either hold or sell their bitcoin,  although some traders had made up their mind irrespective of what is going to happen in Aug 1, l am predicting that the price will never go below the current price.
yes the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and soon it will be more high everyone is just waiting for august first and the really want to know what will happen with the price of the bitcoin and I am also hoping positively in this regard that the price will go up once again and the people who bought more bitcoins are lucky enough they kept the bitcoin holed.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

Personally I believed that sigwit on Aug 1 will not bring down the price of bitcoin, this has  caused panicking among some traders to  either hold or sell their bitcoin,  although some traders had made up their mind irrespective of what is going to happen in Aug 1, l am predicting that the price will never go below the current price.
yes the price of the bitcoin is increasing day by day and soon it will be more high everyone is just waiting for august first and the really want to know what will happen with the price of the bitcoin and I am also hoping positively in this regard that the price will go up once again and the people who bought more bitcoins are lucky enough they kept the bitcoin holed.

Hoping for the best as August 1 approaches, in also of the view that we'd see more increases in the Bitcoin prices and that will catapult some of into elite rich club. So fingers crossed and waiting for the D day.
SulemanSamf

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:51:20 PM

Same here bro I am also tensed to know what is going to happen after July to bitcoin price.
Much people are saying that it will either stay normal to will go up.
Let's wait and watch.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

i myself sure about the price of bitcoin that bitcoin price is not going to dump any more i think those people who wanted to trade bitcoin in fact they missed a golden opportunity to purchase bitcoin but i think still they have good chances if they want to buy bitcoin and make some profit because bitcoin price will still continue increase.
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:59:47 PM

i think after 1 august bitcoin will get down to 2300 - 2500 and after that will go to the moon .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Saifher

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:03:25 PM

i think after 1 august bitcoin will get down to 2300 - 2500 and after that will go to the moon .

Yeah, i agree. Although i think the wisest choice now is to just wait it out...its only a week away

J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

Bitcoin will do great... do not sell anything.... think about it...

For every seller there is a buyer getting in.... Bitcoin is getting more mainstream by the day now... globally....

So you have bitcoins, but your neighbours don't... your uncle doesnt, most of your friends dont...

So you want to risk getting out now, maybe for a small buy back opportunity...? Can you imagine waking up to another +20% overnight jump?

You will regret for the rest of your life....

It is clear now... Bitcoin is here to stay, it is getting bigger and better and stronger by the second now... You are part of an exclusive group that has the bitcoin... hodl and you will become wealthy
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:33:17 PM

Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin

It's going to be a good month to come. We should not sell our bitcoins, we need to keep on holding. I think that there will be a very quick increase, just like what happened when we saw bitcoin's price moved from $1,500 - $2,000. And this time we surely going to see another ATH that's why everyone is keep on holding their bitcoins.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:44:24 PM

Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin
As what I observed this time the bitcoin price is continuously pumping even it has a news on possible event on august 1. After august 1 they have only 2 possible result, it will back to $900 or it will rise to $3000. So the other choose the segwit because the bitcoin now is become popular to the other and even in the other countries they legalise the bitcoin as their currency. They have no reason to fall the bitcoin after the august 1, thus they want to give a great service to the user.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: