Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Predictions for Bitcoin 1 August  (Read 4959 times)
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:36:56 AM

I just bought some more bitcoin. I don't want to look weird when it goes to the moon.

I still don't get the full picture. Is my BTC safe in a online wallet when this "fork" is happening ?

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:50:11 PM

I just bought some more bitcoin. I don't want to look weird when it goes to the moon.

I still don't get the full picture. Is my BTC safe in a online wallet when this "fork" is happening ?
Of course yes, your bitcoins is safe in online wallet when bitcoin's hard fork is happening, if you don't send the bitcoins when it is happening, the problem in bitcoin's hard fork is happening actually does the online wallet bitcoins will gives the bitcoins cash to you or not, because not all of online wallet support for splits of bitcoins blockchain, if you want get BCC bitcoins cash, you can put the bitcoins on jaxx.io wallet.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:11:07 PM

bitcoin is an unpredictable currency because anytime anything can happen in bitcoin but as we can make a weak prediction about it according to the circumstances bitcoin is getting low and it has decreased the market price it is passing through a small dump but it cannot be fix price of the bitcoin the price of the bitcoin keep on decreasing today and soon it will increase after august first because a lot of people are buying bitcoins and keeping it save for long term profit. 
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will fall in August, it has started to shake up confidence since the last theft events, there will be nothing to change for me, but my impression is in this direction.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:31:28 PM

Hi Guys,

I would like to her from the community what they think will happen to the Bitcoin price 1 August?

I'm sure this is a question on a lot of peoples lips! Even though the fork might not realise.

Please share your thoughts on the matter and let see who where correct when we reach 1 August. Grin
Yes. It's a bitcoin judgment day and it decides whether it exists or not. That day is approaching and we will know what will happen. There are many rumors that keeping a bitcoin is not safe now because they can quickly lose track of it.And of course no one will be responsible for the disappearance of bitcoins in our wallets.There have been many articles written about this situation and perhaps we - the investors will worry, and don't know whether to believe the rumor or not.Bitcoin can be separated, so we should have a decision more practical about his bitcoin.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:33:18 PM

good question for this thread ... anyone have a predictions on august 1 ?
share to us thanks
Dukebit (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

This thread is all about prediction seeing that no one can for sure say what is going to happen Grin
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:05:53 PM

It looked like Segwit was happening and the chain would stay intact with one chain, so I was very bullish. With this BCC abomination, I am much more bearish. I imagine both dump on news and then the big block camp eventually pumps BCC claiming it is the real Bitcoin. People new to Bitcoin and crypto will just get scared away as it looks like a bunch of insane nonsense or some bizarre techno-Ponzi.

Crypto though, who knows, but it looks like the first mortal wound more than great news. If they can split the chain once for free loot, they can do it 100 times, and nobody can stop it. Maybe it will be good for Ethereum, or Gold, who knows. I dislike uncertainty, and a short time ago the near future of Bitcoin looked great, now I am left with doubt about the branding and how this can be used to paint Bitcoin in a negative light.

I don't think anyone really knows though, so hope for the best and prepare for the worst I suppose.

Pe4kin

Activity: 462
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

It looked like Segwit was happening and the chain would stay intact with one chain, so I was very bullish. With this BCC abomination, I am much more bearish. I imagine both dump on news and then the big block camp eventually pumps BCC claiming it is the real Bitcoin. People new to Bitcoin and crypto will just get scared away as it looks like a bunch of insane nonsense or some bizarre techno-Ponzi.

Crypto though, who knows, but it looks like the first mortal wound more than great news. If they can split the chain once for free loot, they can do it 100 times, and nobody can stop it. Maybe it will be good for Ethereum, or Gold, who knows. I dislike uncertainty, and a short time ago the near future of Bitcoin looked great, now I am left with doubt about the branding and how this can be used to paint Bitcoin in a negative light.

I don't think anyone really knows though, so hope for the best and prepare for the worst I suppose.

You only want one to print dollars?HuhHuhHuh
The Chinese want to print! So they will print bitcoins!

And what will happen if your Chinese bitcoin miners will not support?
You only look at your wallet?
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:30:06 PM

OK I'm only a newbie, as you can see, so probably I'm seeing things waaaay too simply, but isn't it like this: you get the same amount of bitcoins in BCH. For free.

sooo:

Option 1: you keep them as an investment. If they go up: great! If they go down: great! It they go to zero: well, you lost nothing, because you got them for free!
Option 2: you buy other altcoins or cash with your BCH using exchanges that support BCH.

What am I missing?

And btw, since I'm new here: hi all!!  Cheesy

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
SMSabuj

Activity: 602

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:40:13 PM

I don't know what will happen on August 1. I am so worried. But I think, nothing will happen danger. After August 1 everything will fine again. And every coin will pump so high. I hope Bitcoin will reach near about $5k.
But everybody saying that On August 1 something will happen badly. So, I have invested all of my Bitcoin on Altcoin. After August 1 I will hold Bitcoin again.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:49:59 PM

I don't know what will happen on August 1. I am so worried. But I think, nothing will happen danger. After August 1 everything will fine again. And every coin will pump so high. I hope Bitcoin will reach near about $5k.
But everybody saying that On August 1 something will happen badly. So, I have invested all of my Bitcoin on Altcoin. After August 1 I will hold Bitcoin again.

Altcoins won't save you if bitcoin crashes, it will only increase your losses.

Anyway I don't buy it that anything bad will happen, more likely bitcoin will go up a lot, $5k is a stretch but certainly $4k is possible within the month of August.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:53:20 PM

My guess is that there will be massive FUD and chaos around, with the exchange rates briefly dropping below the $2,000 per coin mark. But the prices will recover quickly, may be within the next 2-3 days.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:53:40 PM

This will be a terrible event, even the price increase will reach hundreds of percent within 3 days, so I have to prepare big money to buy bitcoin after 1st of august.
If you're predicting a pump then why wait for the 1st? If you buy now you'll not only get more value in BTC (if it goes up like you're predicting), but also some freebie BCC.

My guess is that there will be massive FUD and chaos around, with the exchange rates briefly dropping below the $2,000 per coin mark. But the prices will recover quickly, may be within the next 2-3 days.

I'm positive about the whole thing. Since we're getting free BCC it's not a bad idea to switch to the altcoin that you believe in. I doubt BCC will become more popular than BTC, it's going to end up as a pump and dump coin. BTC on the other hand is going to go to the moon again with segwit active. I'm predicting we'll break $3000 within 2 months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

I guess altcoins will go up, since all the "haters" will convert their BCH to altcoins.

rayday11

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:05:20 PM

It might go up. It might go down. It might snow, It might rain.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:08:57 PM

The determinant force of market action has provided information for us on what will happen on August first 2017. Since the beginning of the week all price of bitcoin desire is to pump.  I think nothing serious is going to happen to bitcoin price, the only thing that will happen is upward movement of bitcoin price.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:15:31 PM

It might go up. It might go down. It might snow, It might rain.

Well... The weather's more predictable....  Grin

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:50:28 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 12:03:32 AM by Zenithar

in fact no one know about the future but we can predict about it, and my prediction is that there is nothing going to happen against bitcoin, but bitcoin bitcoin become more populare and stronger after 1st August. i think most of the people are still waiting for the 1st August and after that they will start investing mone in bitcoin once again. but till to that time they are a little defensive.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:54:08 PM

in fact no one know about the future but we can predict about it, and my prediction is that there is nothing going to happen against bitcoin, but bitcoin bitcoin become more populare and stronger after 1st August.

I'm predicting bitcoin to be $2,300 after bitcoin split at the beginning of august 2017. It will lose sime there around this price and then start to go up again and again. Nobody will be able to stop real bitcoin's rise against other garbage splits and altcoins. for sure. Before 2018, I think we'll see $3,500.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: