Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindash - Open discussion  (Read 3628 times)
Videodrome (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:25:02 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 06:28:48 PM by Videodrome

Open discussion

Potete anche farvi inculare tutti i BTC per quanto mi riguarda ho chiuso con questa merda di forum di cazzoni.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:48:20 AM

Coindash Scam

Coindash team has stole 40k of ethereum at the community pretending to have suffered a hack.

They did not provide any evidence of theft and they hurried to close all communication channels. They also BAN people from Slack and Twitter if they try to ask explanation.
These fraudsters have already committed thefts in the past: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905500.0

Name and surname of the fraudsters for google index:

Alon Muroch
Adam Efrima
Emmanuel Gimenez
Ram Avissar
Matan Field
Bar Yariv
Jody Hsu

Fraudster Bio :

Link :

Please report to google their website (coindash.io) : https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=en
For FBI report : https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Is this news true ?? A few days ago I heard that Coindash had been hacked and lost Ethereum. If this is true, it will certainly make investors afraid to buy or make their investments in other altcoin.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:57:25 AM

Fbi report??? Why only FBI? You can aslo report it to Interpol, KGB, Unatied Nations... Whith ICOs you must be ready that 99% is scum

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:02:52 AM

In my opinion Dashcoin is a scam and they wont even try to prove anything.
They've got their money and now MAYBE they will still give life to their coin to scam again.

It is only an opinion I cannot prove anything too but I would stay away if they failed so hard during ICO.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:07:24 AM

Whether it is an scam or just hacking, I cannot be in this project, and I think it is a insider scam.
Cezka

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:11:10 AM

Fbi report??? Why only FBI? You can aslo report it to Interpol, KGB, Unatied Nations... Whith ICOs you must be ready that 99% is scum

KGB does not exist anymore LOL
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:14:20 AM

You think so? Smiley

CoinDash HQ

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

Thanks for the warm words Videodrome you are truly the best ambassador CoinDash has ever had!

We will show you the proofs you want as soon as we will have them. You must be a child if you think that these things are available within a week after the hack, not even mentioning that even if we get those evidence we will take our time before exposing them to avoid helping the hacker from escaping the law enforcement authorities.

Your efforts to trail us seconds after the hack in all medias are very strange and make us consider yourself as one of the suspects of the hack, I urge you to file a complaint so we will have your information.

Thanks, tell David and the rest of your gang to wait patiently for their bounty...

3DesTeam

Activity: 158

3DES - Slicing as fast as possible

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:39:35 AM

Do you have any strong proofs that coindash team has scammed their project?
They stopped fundraising immediately after detecting hacking.

CoinDash HQ

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:46:44 AM

Do you have any strong proofs that coindash team has scammed their project?
They stopped fundraising immediately after detecting hacking.

He has nothing, and probably is involved with the hack himself.

Look at the facts people, can you think of a reason for CoinDash to make this entire mess intentionally? This is ridiculous....
At the end we are distributing all tokens with the same ETH cap....what did we benefit from this story? if this is all planed why should we go this road other than raising all the money....

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:00:07 PM

I personally never thought of coindash as being scam, I have been considering to invest in the ICO, but with information that you have provided, I think I am going to stay as far away, just to be on the safe side you know.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
jack0m
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1988

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:37:04 PM

Thanks for the warm words Videodrome you are truly the best ambassador CoinDash has ever had!

We will show you the proofs you want as soon as we will have them. You must be a child if you think that these things are available within a week after the hack, not even mentioning that even if we get those evidence we will take our time before exposing them to avoid helping the hacker from escaping the law enforcement authorities.

Your efforts to trail us seconds after the hack in all medias are very strange and make us consider yourself as one of the suspects of the hack, I urge you to file a complaint so we will have your information.

Thanks, tell David and the rest of your gang to wait patiently for their bounty...

Sure keeping an eye on your web site during the ICO and being more attentive than your retarded staff, who didn't notice the hack but some 10 minutes later, makes him one of the suspects LOOL Grin

I guess he's feeling filthy for being "ambassador" of such a crappy and scammy projet, I sympathize with him.

Money is a hoax. Debt is slavery. Consumerism is toxic.
S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

U just a fk moron,u work is just 1, the CLOWN.

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Prove immediately if coindash is not a scam.
We need evidence here instead of promises.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

I am still waiting for team work from Coindash, they say will do the process of return to the investor. I appreciate their sincerity, and the current position is a difficult situation. Remain optimistic Coindash will return.
CoinDash HQ

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:48:04 PM

I personally never thought of coindash as being scam, I have been considering to invest in the ICO, but with information that you have provided, I think I am going to stay as far away, just to be on the safe side you know.

Please enlighten us with the information you were just "provided" with making you understand CoinDash did the hack itself?
What are you proofs? me approaching to one of the Ambassadors with disappointment from being fast accused? really? what does that prove?

CDT Token distribution is just processing as we speak, everyone got what they paid for, Why on earth would the project make this whole show if what your are saying is right? wouldn't it be much easier for us to disappear without giving anything in return? use you heads people, stop falling for fucking trolls accusations....

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

I just know that many wallets are having hacked by hackers this days. maybe it is just a bad day for the team but I know they would'nt put their name nor face on the ICO and ANN thread if they will just steal others money.
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:59:12 PM

My contribution is that whether scam or insider work. @coindash, you owe people who trusted your site to invest a duty of care to always be on top of your game in terms of security and you should be held responsible. You are now coming around to point accusing fingers, if you had done your job, you wouldn't have ben having this discussion.  Even though I didn't invest but whatever affects the crypto community affects me not to talk of those who lost their money in this . I am even surprised that such an amount went missing and the community is still calm. One thing is sure, YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE TRUST OF INVIDUALS WHO TRUSTED YOU TO KEEP THEIR MONEY WITH YOU and that is not something that is cheap these days.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:06:01 PM

i almost participate in it, it's so hot, otherwise, there won't 40k eth to the wrong address in ten minutes, luckily, i quit in some reasons, i don't mean to blame, but wish the team to communicate to the public
Dapallo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:29:28 AM

When I saw Ram Avissar was involved I knew something was fishy.

This Ram Avissar jumps from ICO to ICO just waiting for big money to enter and steal it.
First there was Matchpool with low funds, so he moved on.
And then there was coindash, knowing what the hype it was, he invented a new reason because the old skool excuses were lame.

They changed the donation address!!!!!!!!!! WTF is that kind of an excuse..

Hacked Ram, yes by you and your team.

You stole a lot of money from investors and you and your team will be hunted forever. Guys like you give Crypto a bad name!

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: