Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindash - Open discussion  (Read 3628 times)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:15:53 AM

I am still very much suspicious of CoinDash but I will trust this project. I think paying tokens for hacked people is no longer important. Most importantly after this incident CoinDash will have a strategy to attract investors because this project is very good.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magnetique

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:36:33 PM

if the tokens are unlocked, why are not traded somewhere?
Defender_Of_The_Ancients

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:10:30 PM

Coindash "hack" was just awful. They way the behave after the "hack" makes me believe this is a scam indeed.
I do not let a fucking thief go away with huge bag of stolen money!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:57:18 AM

SHORT TEXT FROM NEWSLETTER

aztexx 8:10 PM, August 1st
The way you guys handled the hack and the follow up transparency, and especially the application of coindash itself is all very well done! Gives alot of confidence to investors. I recommended all my co-workers to start using app.coindash.io as it's a great way to keep track of the portfolio. Thanks for everything, I want this company to flourish

wtf what is transparency?
1. No proof of hack
2. No proof of reporting the hackers to police/fpi
3. Website with the false address was over 1h+ online why dont shut the website down if u already posted 6 min after the ico start that the website got hacked.. most people dont watch bitcointalk..

IF U CANT SIMPLE DO THE FIRST 2 FUCKING STEPS IT WAS A INSIDE JOB AND YOU DONT CARE ABOUT FINDING THE HACKER! THIS SHIT IS THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN I GET HACKED..

Man you are full of shit.....get your caps lock unpressed....we heard you enough...you are just repeating your bullshit again and again....the site was down 10 minutes after the hack, not everyone saw the malicious address at first and the sale started a bit after 13:00 PM. Were you ever hacked ? did you ever filed such complaint to the authorities?

This is very surprising to me...Powerhemp never was on the thread of coindash but was first seen 30 minutes before the sale and started to FUD the entire place without stops. one minute after the sale started things become messy and since than he will not shut up, It is like he is angry the team kept on going, I smell a connection here, do you?

LOL if PowerHemp is the scammer that will be hillarious! actually it does look strange to say the truth but conspiracies are endless

Cheesy Grin Cheesy HAHAHAHA now come the newbie accounts from coindash dev + friends HAHAHA just want to say LOL.
yeah im the hacker Wink im smoking weed with your money now the next 100 years you idiot Roll Eyes thanks for the money  Cheesy

so you fuckers im posting this shit again and again because i get no answer..

AHA im posting 30 min bevor ico first time? so you have no idea and i say again fuck off i dont speak with you! dont give me a fucking answer. if you dont like what im posting so ignore me and FUCK OFF

NO ANSWER SINCE THE HACK!!

1. No proof of hack
2. No proof of reporting the hackers to police/fpi
3. Website with the false address was over 1h+ online why dont shut the website down if u already posted 6 min after the ico start that the website got hacked.. most people dont watch bitcointalk..

hey dev i ask u now the 1000 times again. proof the first 2 steps for your legit and trust.

We as a team couldn't care less of your opinion. What are you even expecting to get as an evidence?  Israel Police statement? a photo of complaint form submitted in Hebrew? If you don't take our word on that than thats your problem.

dozens of hacks happened in the industry, not once did we see a proof of police complaint. Call Israel Police cyber authority Lahav and ask for details about the investigation.

so u want say the hacker is gone? he made perfect job and he will never be found? why u dont care about that 10 million dollar stole?

Who said that? stop playing dummy
Why would we provide here anything that can risk the investigation? Chances of recovering the hack are slim to begin with, why should we provide here the leads we have and get them to be practically zero?

Now with all the respect. If you want to continue this conversation, either open a new thread and PM me the link or find other platforms to do so, this is our bounty thread and it will remain solely to that purpose, stop raising those groundless accusations here.

u should stop playing the dummy and show us proofs that u got real hacked and reported him.. everyone can say that..
jerkoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:04:51 AM

Seeing all these ICO scam replies really bothers me and my team a lot Sad Now it's like it's kinda hard for new early stage tech "i won't say blockchain" projects to raise funds because almost all the first market players didn't do it right and what they gave was abusive of people's trust Sad Sad!
Cipherr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:12:57 AM

Seeing all these ICO scam replies really bothers me and my team a lot Sad Now it's like it's kinda hard for new early stage tech "i won't say blockchain" projects to raise funds because almost all the first market players didn't do it right and what they gave was abusive of people's trust Sad Sad!

It certainly has me looking at ICO's in a different light pretty much instantly. Maybe wait and not bother until after the ICO to gives things a chance to materialize first.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:07:42 AM

what you said, if there is a scam ico platform, that is not natural because there are no clear rules about investing in a blockchain network. Does not everything seem real to us, only we dare speculation with our own beliefs.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:09:27 AM

I am not defending coindash but I hope in the future Blockchain-based projects can protect users with clear rules of law

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

This hack is another wake up call  Lips sealed

Hopefully, we gain more information on this hack, so future ICOs can avoid it.

pikadut

Activity: 238

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

why is the coindash declared a scam?
is not that coindash already distributing token cdt to the bounty hunters ?, i really do not understand what happened?

hdasd

Activity: 216
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:38:45 AM

why is the coindash declared a scam?
is not that coindash already distributing token cdt to the bounty hunters ?, i really do not understand what happened?
they are few bounty hunters got their reward,the team wants got more coin,they don't give out all bounty.
the dev team is a scam team as I see
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:04:10 AM

i think coindash is not a scam, because coindash already pay the bounty hunters.
I also salute the same project despite being hit by a hack still keep trying to pay
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:05:42 AM

In my opinion, the coindash team is not a scam team since they have tried to protect their investors, and as you can see the price pumps up after a few weeks, so if you do not like this coin, you can sell them at that time.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:09:58 PM

i think coindash is not a scam, because coindash already pay the bounty hunters.
I also salute the same project despite being hit by a hack still keep trying to pay

Okay, what evidence do you have? Basically all I see right now is their website, their team, and a bunch of links we can report something if there was something to report but I don't think that any of us have even been associated with them. Do you have any kind of evidence or do you have any kind of information besides this to provide? Do you have the address public key where you have the eth on their website?
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:20:25 PM

Okay, what evidence do you have? Basically all I see right now is their website, their team, and a bunch of links we can report something if there was something to report but I don't think that any of us have even been associated with them. Do you have any kind of evidence or do you have any kind of information besides this to provide? Do you have the address public key where you have the eth on their website?
He/She was making a joke, didn't you not understand about some of the words look strange like coindash didn't a scam project caused by already payed the signature participant.
That was i can see from there.
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:35:03 AM

No proof of the hack = SCAM.

these scammers have no excuses, they are now finalizing the scam by selling their shit coin without a future to investors who do not know what happened.

Ram Avissar and company are a criminal scammer organization based in Tel Aviv.

What proof do you want? It seems to me that they cannot be considered scams, because they gave people tokens which are sent to the wrong address eth.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:29:03 AM

these scammers have no excuses, they are now finalizing the scam by selling their shit coin without a future to investors who do not know what happened.

What proof do you want? It seems to me that they cannot be considered scams, because they gave people tokens which are sent to the wrong address eth.

wow they sent people token that cost them nothing so why they should care if they sent them to people who sent eth to the "false" adress Wink there is no proof they got really hacked! so it can be still a inside job and noone cares LOL
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:41:41 PM

wow they sent people token that cost them nothing so why they should care if they sent them to people who sent eth to the "false" adress Wink there is no proof they got really hacked! so it can be still a inside job and noone cares LOL

Proving there was a hack is definitely a must because this will let people learn that its all true and that team weren't involve to what happened and the money aren't on their wallets. If they can't investors are jsut going to think they were all drama. The project was very interesting which is why they collected a lot only to find out they are scary as IT clown.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Katalyst

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:12:50 PM

It looks to me like they were in collaboration with the scammers, which was the reason they didnt want to release the contribution address till the day of the sale.
S.Naka

Activity: 183

HUDI

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:37:26 AM

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :°°°

https://cryptovest.com/news/coindash-hack-update-hacker-funnels-back-10000-ethereum-into-coindash/

I LOVE ETH, MORE THEN BCC HAHAHAH!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: