Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rothschild Just Bought $210,000 Worth Of Bitcoin  (Read 3678 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:09:58 PM

I am not sure if this news is confirmed or not but I think people's opinion of looking towards Bitcoin is changing in a positive way and as soon as some governments are recognising Bitcoin, more and more people are coming forward to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure some millionaires must have invested in Bitcoins because they have practically nothing to lose.

* Rothschild Just Bought $210,000 Worth Of Bitcoin.

What do you think about this news and overall people's perception about Bitcoin?
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:29:16 PM

I am not sure if this news is confirmed or not but I think people's opinion of looking towards Bitcoin is changing in a positive way and as soon as some governments are recognising Bitcoin, more and more people are coming forward to invest in Bitcoin. I am sure some millionaires must have invested in Bitcoins because they have practically nothing to lose.

What do you think about this news and overall people's perception about Bitcoin?

I think it wasn't the Rothchilds directly, it's just something else called Rothchild, im not sure but that's what i've heard. I think someone went into detail, if you search for the Reddit link to these news in the comment section someone explained it.

I just don't get how it would be allowed for someone that isn't the Rothchilds to register themselves as Rothchild. Wouldn't that be like a registered trademark or something?
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:32:41 PM

Thanks for sharing, hadn't seen this yet.

I'm not surprised. $210k is literally nothing for an investment company. They're making a hobby bet. They could lose all and it wouldn't impact their bottom line at all. SO, the best part of this is the press because if the $2,000 to $20,000 buyers see an investment company buy 10x as much it'll make them more apt to get in as a personal/individual investory.

I'm bummed they bought through the trust, that just increases the value of the trust's shares...not directly to bitcoin. It would only direct bitcoin directly if the trust then bought $210k worth of bitcoin, which is not how the trust has to operate.

I just don't get how it would be allowed for someone that isn't the Rothchilds to register themselves as Rothchild. Wouldn't that be like a registered trademark or something?

I believe it's pretty tough to trademark your last name, especially when a lot of other people have the same last name.
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

I wouldn't doubt if he bought some bitcoin, but serious why $210,000 worth. You know he is worth a trillion dollars could he not just buy an exchange or something.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:33:40 PM

It honestly doesn't take a genius to figure this out. First, they control the world (the banks) and they have infinite supply of money, someone with this power cannot invest such a small amount. Bitcoin also represents everything that is against the banking system, investing will simply encourage people to leave that system and Its bad for them. Finally, check these links[1][2]

[1] https://twitter.com/tek_fin/status/889188591309553665
[2] http://www.nytimes.com/1995/01/15/business/wall-street-playing-games-with-names.html

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
HabBear

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:35:09 PM

The SEC filing states that this buy is in fact from the Rothschild family.

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/rothschild-corporation-files-us210000-bitcoin-purchase-bitcoin-investment-fund/

Still, if they want to make a real headline they should invest $1 million or more.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:38:27 PM

Not sure about the details.  But, wasn't that about the stock for some BTC company?  I know I was reading about the "super secret" thing some guy was working on for "financial institutions"  BOE (Bank of England) and  Deutsche Bank? At least now everyone gets to see the faces.

People's perception about BTC is it's nothing more than junk, a fad, a novelty they don't want it they aren't gonna have it.

If there is any chance for it to succeed it's gonna have to be with the "next generation" the easily manipulated ones who don't vote.  No one I know outside of BTC community is interested or cares.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
KrakAJAX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:40:08 PM

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/rothschild-corporation-files-us210000-bitcoin-purchase-bitcoin-investment-fund/

Still, if they want to make a real headline they should invest $1 million or more.

If I were them I wouldn't WANT to make it in the headlines. I thought they were all about giving hints but never saying anything directly.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:52:24 PM

If I were them I wouldn't WANT to make it in the headlines. I thought they were all about giving hints but never saying anything directly.

And why wouldn't want that to be a headline? I think this is a positive news for crypto's and bitcoin ecosystem in general. Once people seeing that a 'Rothschild family' has now invested in it, a lot of potential buyers would be interested as well. Although the amount of investment is like pennies for them, at least they have found crypto's as another way to divert some of their money. And thanks for sharing the news.
KrakAJAX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:01:56 PM

And why wouldn't want that to be a headline? I think this is a positive news for crypto's and bitcoin ecosystem in general. Once people seeing that a 'Rothschild family' has now invested in it, a lot of potential buyers would be interested as well. Although the amount of investment is like pennies for them, at least they have found crypto's as another way to divert some of their money. And thanks for sharing the news.

On the other hand, many people don't even know who the family is, or the rockefellers. We know because we are in bitcoin and it goes against what they value philosophically but will it drive mainstream adoption? Quesitonable.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

This is the thing I worried and created a thread called illuminati vs bitcoin. I said about this in many of my posts and how its get locked by them. Be aware of it ETHEREUM is the Rothschild hidden money in crypto currencies, its symbol denotes the illuminati again. His plan is, he want to dump the bitcoin in one place and want ETH to be a best digital currency. Please do not sell the bitcoin with you in any exchange till August 5th for safety reason. Already we locked in the part with this illuminati group. Bitcoin is the only thing which is not control by them. If we sell it again and again, we will loose here also.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:11:33 PM

$210k isnt really a big investment since Rotschild is known by its huge wealth, but still i think its another sign of the stability of Bitcoin, which make big gurus investing in it without risking failure. This surely will encourage so many big investors to deal with Bitcoin .
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:16:40 PM

$210k is just piece of cake for those people , but many people predict bitcoin price will be at least $50k till $500k , if that really happen all people will get rich later .....
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:22:16 PM

even the wealthiest family in the world, the rothschilds are joining in bitcoin, it only means that bitcoin will be stable, known for a banking family, the rothschilds must have seen something of value with bitcoins, and i just hope this is not something that they wanted to take over since money is just paper to them.
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:26:43 PM

Well how about that!

Old money investing into new money (BTC)

I never thought I would see this day in my life. Grin

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:29:52 PM

They probably have some point. Like everyone said $210k isn't too much for this people and i'm sure they didn't do this for investment purpose.They must have some morale behind this.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:36:48 PM

If that true it will become little helpful for the bitcoin world to prevent crashing price but it will affect little only because they need mlions of dollars investors I hope someday many millions of dollars investor will invest to the bitcoin so the price will increase more so we can make a lot of profit.so its better to buy Ltcoin and for sure after few months of holding. More bitcoin more money to come.
KrakAJAX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:06:41 PM

Well how about that!

Old money investing into new money (BTC)

I never thought I would see this day in my life. Grin

I think this is a classic case of FOMO. haha.
EthBooksPro

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:33:25 PM

More traditional investors are now realizing that bitcoin is here to stay and now want to take a ride in the success of cryptocurrencies. I however think $210,000 is on the lower side for Rothschild. Kind of testing the waters. In other more astounding news from the same article:

"Recently, John McAfee, founder of the antivirus software company which bears his name, vowed to eat his penis on national television if Bitcoin value does not rise above $500k by 2020. This means McAfee must pray for an increase of 22,636 percent in Bitcoin in the next three years in order to save his manhood."

HabBear

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:35:04 PM

I wouldn't doubt if he bought some bitcoin, but serious why $210,000 worth. You know he is worth a trillion dollars could he not just buy an exchange or something.

The Rothschilds' wealth is a common misconception. People think they're worth Trillions. They are not. In 2015 Forbes ranked the wealthiest of the Rothschild clan at #1150 or so, estimating his wealth to be $1.4b.

Here's more information about the myth that is the Rothschilds wealth: http://www.snopes.com/rothschild-family-wealth/

even the wealthiest family in the world, the rothschilds are joining in bitcoin, it only means that bitcoin will be stable, known for a banking family, the rothschilds must have seen something of value with bitcoins, and i just hope this is not something that they wanted to take over since money is just paper to them.

They are definitely not the worlds most wealth family. The Walton's (of Wal-Mart) have greater wealth. And then what about the Buffet or Gates families?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: