Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 05:13:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Soferox-★ICO 40% Bonus★-Brand new Blockchain SDK/API  (Read 21876 times)
soferox

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

Early Wallet Sign-Up Bonus Started
Early sign-up for the most profitable and no fee platform for trading and holding crypto is here. Sign-up now and get an extra
2% on ALL purchases and a one time 200 tokens!

Est. Market entry price is going to be around $0.20! Don't miss out on any bonuses!

We are excited to announce Soferox. This is going to be a new way to trade and hold cryptos. The most notable feature will be the
ZERO FEE structure. That is correct. We want to create an environment that allows users to send funds to one another and not get
charged a fee every time they do a transaction. We are also going to offer some other really awesome features and really give our
users incentive to stay, and reward them for that loyalty.

This is going to be a revolutionary system as the users are also the miners with the new service we call PoP (Proof of Pact).

Our main vision is to not punish our users for high volume transactions, but reward them for being loyal and using our system. Once we
achieve this bridging the gap to the commerce side of things will be quite easy with our invoicing platform of USD -> Crypto.

Affiliate and Referral Program Active
Anyone can sign up for a referral code and get 3% of the total SFX tokens sold back to you.
The person using it gets an extra 2% also on top of their SFX tokens being purchased.

If your code is used on 100,000 SFX tokens you get 3000 SFX tokens.

Tiers are:
0-100K = 5% + 2% for purchaser
101k - 250k = 7% + 3% for purchaser
251k - 500k = 10% + 4 % for purchaser
501k and up = 12% + 5% for purchaser

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
soferox

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 07:42:31 PM

Here is a link to ICO with graphs of ICO distribution and so forth.
http://www.soferox.com/ico/

iandoZ

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:48:32 PM

Hi, I would like to reserve the Italian translate if you are planning to have a bounty for translations.

You can see my previous works in here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1999369
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2035173
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3N0gKvw42dYdm9teXFqY0t2Zm8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance.

soferox

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:07:54 PM

iandoZ, we are going to have a bounty phase and thank you for interest. When time comes I will send you proper form for Italian translate.

Thanks,
Aaron

soferox

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 09:20:40 PM

Listed on:
https://www.icoalert.com/

Will be applying to Smith and Crown, Tokenmarket.net and others. Please list any you recommend too!

Thanks,
Aaron

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:30:43 PM

soferox token project, youre write about forex, this mean youre project can you trade in forex trading, because this name Fx equal forex
or only use crypto trading
you can see youre portofilio trading, maybe can incraese interest investor buy youre coin

▄▀▀▀▄
   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄
   █   █    ▀█▀    █   █
    ▀▀▀▀▄    ▀    ▄▀▀▀▀
DE]   ██▀▀▀█▄   ▀▀█   █
 ▀▀▀      ██▄▄▄█▀      ▀▀▀
        ▄   ▀ ▀   ▄
   ▄▀▀▀█     █     █▀▀▀▄
   █   █   ▄▀▀▀▄   █   █
    ▀▀▀    █   █    ▀▀▀
            ▀▀▀
          ▄▄█▄█▄[/color]
▄▀▀▀▄     ██   ██     ▄▀▀▀▄
█   █▀▀[color=#2C97
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
██████  ██████  ██████
✓  SUPER FAST TRANSACTION
✓  USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
✓  FAST & EASY REGISTRATION
▄██████
███▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███▄▄▄▄
▀██████
JOIN AFFILIATE PROGRAM
UP TO 50% COMMISSIONS
██████▄
▀▀▀▀███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄███
██████▀
soferox

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 09:54:11 PM

We are going to support foreign currency yes. We aren't sure if we will do Forex trading, which by the way our name has Ferox Smiley. We will utilize the inbuilt currency to pay for items, and allow you to purchase them with whatever means like Euro, Yen, so forth. We plan on making this a global platform. We will have to determine our biggest countries of interest first and prioritize them, but it should be easy if we create a system to allow you to purchase SFX coins easily and use those in our system to buy goods and services.

Our goal is to streamline the crypto world. There are plenty of options spread out in multiple sites and platforms, and we want to change that. We want to create an environment that houses all needs, and rewards its users for using the platform, not nickle and diming them for every single thing they do.

Thanks and hope I answered your questions,

Aaron

me1507

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

Your ANN full of text, quite bit un interesting to see, and your website also standart look.

You aiming 40000 ETH, i think you need to improve your ANN and website to reach that number.

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico

icoico
icoico
icoico
soferox

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:09:22 PM

me1507,

The site has all the graphics and tonight the finalized white paper will be posted as well as the presentation. We aren't trying to be fancy, but more so informative. Most ICO's have taken a simple approach and really pumped information into documents and videos. We will have a video soon explaining a lot of this and we will also be doing Live AMA. I appreciate the feedback and suggestions though. With those suggestions you just say approve. What would you like to see more off?

Thanks,
Aaron

AIOS

Activity: 70

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:19:36 PM

The concept is really nice but I am wondering how will the dev or the team Soferox is going to earn in the longer run?

I am sorry if you find this question offensive but I really like the concept just wanted to be sure before starting onto it.

soferox

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 10:30:59 PM

AIOS,

This is a great question and one we anticipate. There will by end of this week be a video covering this question as I am sure this will be our biggest questions.

First think of this structure similar to PayPal. PayPal doesn't charge a standard user for its services. They are free and will always be free. If you send money to someone on PayPal who is also on PayPal this service is also free. What cost money is when you try to operate and do things outside paypal, like accept credit card payments, or you need a merchant account. We will structure very similar to this and that will generate revenue.

Second we will be one of the first platforms to have a currency behind it. So for certain services that do cost we will accept payment with out currency. This will create a healthy flow of buy and sell of that currency. Thus helping create a stabilized currency built for the platform. Like stated we will hold onto our stake of the currency for 1 year, we don't expect to make much if any our first few years. Similar to PayPal we want to become an industry standard and once we have enough users the small stream of income will turn into a large. Imagine you had 1 million users and you got 1 dollar from them a month max.

I think you see where I am going, and like I stated this isn't a get rich quick. We have a strong desire to unify the crypto world and also help stabilize its economy while providing a secure and easy to use environment. I probably should have waited till end of week to make announcement once videos and what not are up, but some investors and sites wanted a bitcointalk publish post, so I went ahead and made one. Stay tuned as I will update throughout the week.

We don't plan on making money from this immediately as building a customer base takes time. Thankfully we have some strong backing from Angel Investors and with help of ICO we will have no problem surviving the user build phase Smiley

Thanks,
Aaron

gold969

Activity: 378

twitter Bill_Djons

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:28:45 AM

Our goal is to streamline the crypto world. There are plenty of options spread out in multiple sites and platforms, and we want to change that. We want to create an environment that houses all needs, and rewards its users for using the platform, not nickle and diming them for every single thing they do.

Aaron

Take weight by yourself, so as not to fart on walking.
  You would have asked, does the crypto world need this order? Before the emergence of crypto there were exchanges on which a simple person could not trade, you want to return it? Having united all in one big platform. "Combine into one" and "centralized" it seems to me that it sounds the same.

soferox

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:34:36 AM

Gold969,

I think you misunderstand. Our goal is to unite crypto but not centralize them. The platform is a tool to make things easier. Also to not charge people a fee for every single transaction. As of now options are spread out across many sites and we aim to unify the crypto world services. This won't ignore blockchain technology but rather stengthen it. Ask yourself this question. If you could send .5 eth with no fee would you? I'm sure you'd say yes. This is our main focus and I'm sure there aren't any places offering this with the combined services we will. Also how many exchanges have a currency backing them. Maybe I explained this poorly. Let me know and I'd love to reword this make more sense and not confuse people.

Thanks,
Aaron

gold969

twitter Bill_Djons

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:40:59 AM

soferox

English is not my native language,Maybe I did not understand correctly, then what will be your interests if there is no transfer fee
 For free it does not always mean good

soferox

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:45:07 AM

Gold969,

No worries I'd love to explain. I replied to AIOS explaining how we make money from the platform. It's very similar to PayPal and what really drives our interest will be the SFX Coin. I'm going to have a video posted by end of week explaining our profit structure. Basically are main goal is to build a user base these first couple of years. We want to reward users for loyalty and in turn see benefits from that. Again think PayPal/Amazon type business start.

Thanks,
Aaron

gold969

twitter Bill_Djons

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:51:56 AM

I will wait for full information, I'm curious, I think it will be a good project if you bring it to the end, and not just raise money for ICO

soferox

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:54:11 AM

Gold969,

This is a ico for a final product. We don't intend to raise funds and not complete project. We already have framework built and idea in execution. The ico is to build funds to bring this idea on a large scale and build capital needed for initial MVP

Thanks,
Aaron

kastara

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:59:33 AM

Any bounty sir share with sosial media
soferox

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:02:35 AM

Kastara,

We have a lot of information coming out this week. Stay posted and we will comment on everything. Check the twitter and blog for stuff like that.

Thanks,
Aaron

Gina

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:19:03 AM

sounds interesting, but the op full of text, suggest dev make some pic ,team member ,roadmap etc  good luck with ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.