Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Altcoins - Airdrops etc.  (Read 13504 times)
flippener (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:28:21 PM

I've added eBTC to the list (first post) - the airdrop is tomorrow, you just enter your email and ether wallet address.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AuctusProject

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:12:10 PM

We don't have airdrop yet but our presale is with 20% discount. Our whitelist closes in few hours, join it at Auctus.org

radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:17:04 PM

i would suggest learning how to trade, mine or code. it makes alot more of an impact and pays alot better than hoping to get onto some airdrops.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
azzza

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:15 PM

I mine a bit but that is slow and ticking along, Buying needs cash and coding needs skills that I don't have so airdrops are pretty attractive as I like to collect and hold coins and enjoy reading about the different projects in crypto land. Each airdrop would give a me a better reason to look at particular coins and broaden my shitcoin portfolio even more Smiley. One day I might even get membership status so I can receive some project coins .... oh the wait
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

can you  provide further advice on when to sell earnings? i mean the right moment for it. Smiley
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:46:25 PM

I've added eBTC to the list (first post) - the airdrop is tomorrow, you just enter your email and ether wallet address.

I think some of those who joined the airdrops were just using more e mails which I seen it unacceptable and dishonest to the rules of the airdops. But we cannot prevent those farmed emails, and to give suggestions we bust always be honest and responsible in joining the airdrops. The opportunity might get you earned profitable coins in the future, so never do unrighteous acts.
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:29:07 AM

join some bounty campaign (except airdrops) to getting altcoins, like social media campaign (facebook/twitter), signature campaign, newsletter campaign, media campaign (blog/video), and more others.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
azzza

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:37:11 AM

Thanks Smiley exciting for me acquiring coin type number 7 Smiley
www.CryptoAirdrop.app

Activity: 60
Merit: 8

Top notch cryptocurrency airdrops :)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 11:38:39 PM

Great testimony! May we share it on our Twitter?

I've attended Faircoin airdrop long time ago. Kept the coins forgotten in the wallet, it is now aroud 3~4 BTC.

Woah - that's impressive!

I kept the coins for about 3 years, and still keeping. I'll be rich or get nothing....

Sign up for free at www.CryptoAirdrop.app (https://cryptoairdrop.app) and start posting airdrops with your own referral links.
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:26:37 AM

Thank you for sharing here. Maybe I will try to participate in airdrop. Because my friend earns a lot from airdrop. And I want to also follow the steps like my friend. It doesn't hurt to try to participate in airdrop. If you can't get something from airdrop, maybe only time is wasted.
zhea

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:30:07 AM

Thank you for sharing here. Maybe I will try to participate in airdrop. Because my friend earns a lot from airdrop. And I want to also follow the steps like my friend. It doesn't hurt to try to participate in airdrop. If you can't get something from airdrop, maybe only time is wasted.
You know what, time is gold and maybe you don't wanna waste that. This thread was made in the last two years where airdrop and bounties were good. Participating on today's bounties and getting airdrops is very hard and like i said only waste of time, so better we might stay off as well.
www.CryptoAirdrop.app

Activity: 60
Merit: 8

Top notch cryptocurrency airdrops :)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 03:23:19 PM

The "trick" to turn airdrops really profitable is having lots of referrals, that's way we've launched our community driven airdrops platform. Otherwise it's true that it may be a waste of time.

Sign up for free at www.CryptoAirdrop.app (https://cryptoairdrop.app) and start posting airdrops with your own referral links.
memed97

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:14:31 PM

The "trick" to turn airdrops really profitable is having lots of referrals, that's way we've launched our community driven airdrops platform. Otherwise it's true that it may be a waste of time.

True, if there is no reference, then joining the airdrop will be in vain, because references before joining are needed
so that we can know how airdrop was developed.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:45:06 AM

Getting altcoins and airdrops are easy to get only if you join the right and good bounty campaigns. You can get these tokens from trading, signature campaigns and writing blogs.

I’m me
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:22:13 PM

Getting altcoins and airdrops are easy to get only if you join the right and good bounty campaigns. You can get these tokens from trading, signature campaigns and writing blogs.
Signature campaign has stopped to be as good as it was 1 year ago. I remember the times when you could make a lot of money for a signature campaign and allocation was from 30% of tokens for it. Now the most profitable campaign is Youtube

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:29:31 PM

I have been participating in bounty campaigns for the past two years or so. But I have not found any significant projects that are worth working for except for some projects. Some of the good projects I have ever found are Miracle Tele, Bitbond, Prepayway, Cryptomarketads, Sessia etc. I know these projects will not disappoint you.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:35:24 PM

Getting altcoins with these methods is not recommended right now I guess, because some of the bounty campaigns that are circulating in the forum right now are not legitimate and they are just depending on the market status. If the market goes down for sure they will close right up the campaign which is very disappointing especially when you already wait for a couple of months.
Airdrops also not recommended because some of them will just give so little amount of tokens but very serious instructions to make. I suggest you should have some capital and then try to go trade some high volume tokens and coins.
cunguks

Activity: 854

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:47:25 PM

Most of the projects don't want to give away the free coins, so they distribute late. Delayed bounty distribution have some consequences like losing some of the bounty hunters, wrong calculation per address.
if the problem is, all returns to management from the bounty manager or team. there are still many managers and projects that provide coins for free, because that can grow their community. or increase the trading of their tokens. that's all part of the strategy of project development.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:50:51 PM

There is no such definition called "right bounty campaign" in my humble opinion. The reliable bounty campaigns are not paying nice amounts like in gold days way back to the 2017 and the chances are low for receiving bounty earnings right after the end of bounty campaign.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:43:41 PM

Signature campaign has stopped to be as good as it was 1 year ago. I remember the times when you could make a lot of money for a signature campaign and allocation was from 30% of tokens for it. Now the most profitable campaign is Youtube
That's what I feel now. Signature is not the main thing, but the signature will definitely give you rewards for just posting. Unlike YouTube, Youtube is indeed a good campaign for us to follow. But if you make a video that isn't good, of course you won't get anything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: