Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:10:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO]  (Read 102785 times)
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

This thread keeps reminding me how I missed one of the best opportunity that I have.

I could have got a load of ANS at $1 a piece. And NEO at $15 a piece. Still don't figure out how I missed it.

Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

NEO has risen 25% to $180 over the past 24 hours at the time of writing..
NEO often referred to as the Chinese Ethereum, was rebranded in 2017 from AntShares, and is being developed as a project ‘to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.
Being a native Chinese currency it is also expected to benefit from the size of the Chinese market, the second largest consumer market in the world.

I opened the bittrex today and saw that all the altkoins are falling on the background of the bitcoin falling, and NEO goes up like a tank. With what it could be connected?
I heard that the ICO pikciochain, passed from the blockchain of the etherium to the blockchain NEO. This is only one ICO that I know, but how much I do not know yet. I understand this is just the beginning.

This thread keeps reminding me how I missed one of the best opportunity that I have.

I could have got a load of ANS at $1 a piece. And NEO at $15 a piece. Still don't figure out how I missed it.

Angry Angry Angry

As I understand you, my dear friend Sad

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

2 gives the best project view of the market day by day. I think so too.
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

NEO has risen 25% to $180 over the past 24 hours at the time of writing..
NEO often referred to as the Chinese Ethereum, was rebranded in 2017 from AntShares, and is being developed as a project ‘to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.
Being a native Chinese currency it is also expected to benefit from the size of the Chinese market, the second largest consumer market in the world.

I opened the bittrex today and saw that all the altkoins are falling on the background of the bitcoin falling, and NEO goes up like a tank. With what it could be connected?
I heard that the ICO pikciochain, passed from the blockchain of the etherium to the blockchain NEO. This is only one ICO that I know, but how much I do not know yet. I understand this is just the beginning.

Angry Angry Angry

As I understand you, my dear friend Sad

Unfortunately, NEO is also going down now :/

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:58:09 AM

I am planning on buying ANS ? any opinion?
I have read some intruduction about ANT, I'm not sure wether it is a good investment as there are no quite much imfortmation about something that can solve the problem we now face.
Bethanyn

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

NEO Seed Project

NEO Seed is a project aimed at developers around the world. With this project, NEO hope to spread the knowledge on NEO blockchain and bridge the distance between NEO and community developers. We hope to see more developers taking part in new smart contract projects. In the meantime, we shall endeavor to promote new projects on smart contracts, construct the NEO ecosystem, and hopefully find out and foster outstanding projects and project teams.

λ            Blockchain Workshop

NEO will form a ‘Blockchain Workshop’, uniting the technical members of the community to establish a dedicated column on blockchain technology. This column will update the news about blockchain technologies and discuss about the application practices based on NEO. Technology volunteers will comprise this club. They can submit contents about their related technologies. The NEO team will check these contents before letting them go public. 

λ            Blockchain Programming Day

NEO plans to organize online open courses to help global developers open the gate to the smart contract application and development. For the developers with great ideas, NEO would provide technical assistance to help them develop their targeted blockchain applications. 

λ            Testing your NEO applications on the Testnet

If you are starting a NEO ecosystem application project, and need NEO or GAS in the test net, please fill in the following application form and send it . Once your application is passed, you will receive an email notification.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

I think he has an excellent chance of making X3 in 2018. Because the number of ICOs that come to NEO has increased. And I believe that they will have a similar impact on the price than they had at ETH.
Darthswan

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

Unfortunately, NEO is also going down now :/

Well, it's not surprising, for me it was surprising that he grew up when everything fell.
Conversely, I would be happy if you were, you had a chance, to buy NEO cheaper, this is certainly not the price that was two months ago, but all the same. Moreover, he also jumped as quickly, + 35%, for one day I think that this is not very bad)
That's just a dream, I'm facing a choice, sell now and again to buy a cheaper, or already leave this place in the rocket?) Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

The next ethereum is NEO. I'm really disappointed I sold my NEO at loss when the NEO is around 30$. I bought it around 50$ when I sold at 30$. My very dumbest decision in my life. But now, I do scalp method trading on NEO. That it will help me to start accumulate some funds to buy NEO again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

Just got some at the recent dip to see how it all works out after China lifts the ban and introduces regulations.

Read some statements that if you get NEO on Binance, the accumulating GAS will be deposited at the start of each month into your Binance wallet. I'll see within a week if and how this works out. If so, it would be a big pro for Binance compared to some other exchanges.

With some luck this is one that might skyrocket when China has made up it's mind.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

Angry Angry Angry
thats a really sad story,and i can feel your regression talking about this one..when bitcoin first introduce to me i doubt it.i didnt put even a single cents and didnt bother listening to my brothers story about this crypto currencies and now i felt bein late buying alts and bitcoin.though i have bought some of them inside my wallet
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:22:26 AM

The next ethereum is NEO. I'm really disappointed I sold my NEO at loss when the NEO is around 30$. I bought it around 50$ when I sold at 30$. My very dumbest decision in my life. But now, I do scalp method trading on NEO. That it will help me to start accumulate some funds to buy NEO again.

I think you are not the only one who underestimated this asset. I was on this list too. At the moment, many have drawn conclusions. The potential of neo is very huge considering the future support of the Chinese government. Definitely worth keeping this asset for half a year or even a year.

I agree.

The price plummeted when China introduced the ban in September 2017. If the price responds likewise (or only partial likewise) to China's introduction of crypto regulations and thereby "lifting" the ban, that would be real promising.

Also, accumulating GAS while just holding NEO is a nice asset, making people want to keep this.

Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

I sold it around $ 185. I'm thinking about buying it now. do you think it makes sense? or it makes more sense to buy GAS.
Darthswan

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

I sold it around $ 185. I'm thinking about buying it now. do you think it makes sense? or it makes more sense to buy GAS.

I'm not a very good adviser in this business, but I have orders ranging from $ 125 to $ 100, and a couple of orders below $ 100, I just think that the bitcoine course will fall a little further, and with it NEO. (but this may be a mistake if the bitcoin course goes up)

At me a question, and the purse NEO displays tokens or not? and if it shows in which tab?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Neo ranked 7th was the lone top 10 cryptocurrency to post a single day advance..
Neo price increased by 6.93% to just under $158, providing the Token with a $10,323,820,000 market cap.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

Neo will possibly be the best profitable coin for 2018 in top 20-30 altcoins. Its price was pressured because of the Chinese ban fud in late 2017, however Neo has the best software for developing smart contracts or initial coin offerings. Moreover, East Asian market and hype is too much compared to the western market. I believe 2018 will be the year for platform coins, thus price of Neo will continue rising similar to Ethereum. Gas generation is also another plus for Neo investment and holding, it is never too late for buying Neo.
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

Neo is a stable and very promising coin. I think that NEO may rise to $250 in March and to grow to 5-7 times by year-end.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:24:10 PM

NEO is one of the few coins that is going up today recovering from the bear market of recent weeks. It could be due to some impressive ICOs that are being released on their blockchain, or the fact that investors are snapping up some cheap'ish coins before the inevitable boom that will occur this year. It could be the next ethereum hitting $1000 by Dec 2018 Shocked
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

Angry Angry Angry
I am in the same situation. My friend advised, even forced me to buy in June at a price of 1.6$. Now I remember it with pain. Sad
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

The Neo Council is airdropping ONT to Neo hodlers. For each Neo, we will receive 0.2 Ontology token. https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/the-neo-council-airdrop-faq-4b1694928373
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: