Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO]  (Read 102786 times)
lolshto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:12:00 AM

When will this stupid renaming hysteria with NEO be over?
Seems that people still haven't had enough. I bet >50% of holders bought it because the name was changed and no other reason.

This mentality of 'Ret rich quick' with everything new is just hilarious.

ICO = success
Asian project = success
Asian project + ICO = Big success
Asian project + ICO + Vitalik as advisor = 10x with 1 month

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

Seems that people still haven't had enough. I bet >50% of holders bought it because the name was changed and no other reason.

ICO = success
Asian project = success

Forget everything you know about investing except "the market is always right". If it works it works, and why not profit from it in the meantime?

moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

anyone else having problems with Bittrex mobile app? keeps freezing up in the market place when trying to buy neo. tried using different carrier with different phones with the same results.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:38:01 PM

anyone else having problems with Bittrex mobile app? keeps freezing up in the market place when trying to buy neo. tried using different carrier with different phones with the same results.

Growing pains.  I think Bittrex over extended themselves and can't handle the capacity. 

This is true on my laptop as well (for several days now) so not just on your app.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:58:58 PM

43 - 45 will be my exit point, and I'll buy back when the market finds support at 36. At least that's my current prediction, time will tell

I believe it's forming a triple top right now, not as fast and steep as a few months ago but still, trade with care right now, it might come back down into the twenties

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:23:17 AM

ICO = success
Asian project = success

Forget everything you know about investing except "the market is always right". If it works it works, and why not profit from it in the meantime?

I like your theory. This idea is something that I am adopting recently. It does not matter if the project is bad or not, the important thing is whether the public believes in it and buys it.  The market rules.

Was very optimistic about the climb of NEO, do not have an idea why it started to fall after hitting ~36$,any ideas?
But in the same time it is good opportunity to buy again,more!

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:37:05 PM

Well, we had to test $50 first.  Dealt with all the China FUD and now back on track.  Taking a breather around $30, next stop $50+

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
MiBambino

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:35:52 PM

Well, we had to test $50 first.  Dealt with all the China FUD and now back on track.  Taking a breather around $30, next stop $50+

it's really clear we're in accumulation right now, soon some good news will emerge and we'll shoot right up to the ATH

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
CryptoDirndl

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:02:53 PM

it's really clear we're in accumulation right now, soon some good news will emerge and we'll shoot right up to the ATH
I guess we might be seeing some fire depending whats Happening at the china's 19th Party congress later in October.. we Need some pro Crypto power over there!
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:22:11 PM

hi...need some advice on this one... is it better to sell some neo now and buy more after the 8th? or is it better to hodl? in my opinion neo is decreasing more and more.. so i dont know what the best option is...
aywin

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

On the chart it deosn't look like it's decreasing and fundamentally I also think it's better chance it will go up until Red Pulse ICO.
MiBambino

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:50:50 PM

I guess we might be seeing some fire depending whats Happening at the china's 19th Party congress later in October.. we Need some pro Crypto power over there!

Definitely, I believe the odds are in our favour as China recently released a statement saying they have a zero tolerance policy on crypto crimes, which means they might legalize them and regulate them very strictly

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Sikka157 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:08:16 PM

hi...need some advice on this one... is it better to sell some neo now and buy more after the 8th? or is it better to hodl? in my opinion neo is decreasing more and more.. so i dont know what the best option is...

Why do you think Neo will go down after the 8th. You could be right but Red Pulse ICO doesn't seem like a good reason to believe it will take down price of Neo. Red pulse is only collecting $12 million and Neo has a good trading volume.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:09:37 PM

Definitely, I believe the odds are in our favour as China recently released a statement saying they have a zero tolerance policy on crypto crimes, which means they might legalize them and regulate them very strictly
Neo is China best chance to get in to eth competition,there is no way that they will miss out on that.Only thing they are doing is clearing the way for neo imagine if all that money would went on some other coins instead,this way its all about neo
MiBambino

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

Neo is China best chance to get in to eth competition,there is no way that they will miss out on that.Only thing they are doing is clearing the way for neo imagine if all that money would went on some other coins instead,this way its all about neo

Exactly, and when that happens we'll see threads right here on bitcointalk asking whether or not they should still buy NEO at 300$

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:16:03 PM

Exactly, and when that happens we'll see threads right here on bitcointalk asking whether or not they should still buy NEO at 300$

And on that day your future self will be thanking you that you HODLed :p  There's still plenty of money to be made in the crypto game!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:57:55 PM

Also neo crew seems heavily connected with China com party so they are probably backed by government
MiBambino

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:34:31 PM

Well, we had to test $50 first.  Dealt with all the China FUD and now back on track.  Taking a breather around $30, next stop $50+

And on that day your future self will be thanking you that you HODLed :p  There's still plenty of money to be made in the crypto game!

Definitely, allthough I must say I transfered about 40% of my NEO to Sonm after I had about 600% profit, I bought at 5, sold at 30, bought sonm at 0.088, now Sonm is sitting comfortably at 0.17 and getting ready for a run up to 0.5 no doubt

edit: not saying NEO won't rise anymore, because I'm pretty sure it'll go up to 300$ sooner or later, but I felt like Sonm had more potential for very quick gains. It's easier for a 20 cents coin to triple in value than a 30$ coin to double, in my opinion

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:12:13 PM

My expectation is really high with Neo. It had a rough but necessary correction and consolidation, now the charts seems good and seems as it should be.

https://twitter.com/terokk_/status/916739468832501763

100-200 usd expected in one year. I hope everything goes well with chinese things and we will go to sky  Grin
aywin

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

Also neo crew seems heavily connected with China com party so they are probably backed by government

They are not exactly backed by government. But there's Onechain company that was cofounded by founders of NEO. And Onechain cofounded another company in cooperation with the goverment. And that company works on some other blockchain in cooperation with the government.

At least that's how one of founders of NEO explains in this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA5X69YY3yY
at about 9:45, but I'd recommend watching whole video. It's not long and I he tells some interesting information.

I hear in China VIP connections are very important. Even if NEO's not backed by government it might help a lot the founders have good relations with the government. But I doubt things happening in China have to do anything with preparations to make the NEO only legal blockchain as some people speculate. I think it had more to do with making a sale for wales so they could enter the market at cheap prices.

And it doesn't really make sense NEO price suffered the most in last month just because it's Chinese. The fact is there's really nothing about banning ICO's or closing Chinese exchanges that would affect NEO more than any other crypto. Because founders have good realtions with the government I would expect NEO price to suffer the least. But no, panic sellers read titles China bans something and instead of reading the news, they were sure China will ban all crypto so they dumped NEO without even thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: