Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antshares/ NEO [NEO]  (Read 102786 times)
wasif11

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

NEO is in the process of creating a coin-to-coin exchange called "NEO-X". 
NEO is also NEO-Q which is quantum resistant (i.e., takes unbelievable resources to even approach hacking the code). 
Not only that, but it is going to offer NEO-FS, short for file service, for storing data on the cloud.

Yet people continue to focus on how the Chinese can't (legitimately) buy into Red Pulse using NEO. 
SOOO much positive.  It's on sale, gobble it up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
without

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast and Software Developer

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:58:44 AM

It will rise again. The latest after the ethereum fork
Martisor-Sobru

Activity: 541
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:21:34 AM

Good lord, we are doomed.
Panic envelops me, NEO decreases further.

We are going to die?

Please, I pray from the soul ... is there hope?  Cry
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:55:22 AM

NEO is also NEO-Q which is quantum resistant (i.e., takes unbelievable resources to even approach hacking the code). 
Not only that, but it is going to offer NEO-FS, short for file service, for storing data on the cloud.

Yet people continue to focus on how the Chinese can't (legitimately) buy into Red Pulse using NEO. 

Could you provide a link to that info? Can't seem to find it

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Artdealer

Activity: 240
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:02:10 AM

Just got a nice bounce back at the resistance point,  good time to scoop some NEO at a discount,  cheers mate!
wasif11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

This guy recites upcoming plans pretty well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYZDslZOq3E&feature=youtu.be
wasif11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:07:42 AM

i'm wondering what's the safest between an exchange like Bittrex and Neon Wallet ?
 Does the blockchain security prevents from web-hacking your wallet ?
MiBambino

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:11:10 AM

This guy recites upcoming plans pretty well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYZDslZOq3E&feature=youtu.be

Thanks man!

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:12:01 AM

i'm wondering what's the safest between an exchange like Bittrex and Neon Wallet ?
 Does the blockchain security prevents from web-hacking your wallet ?
A desktop wallet is always safer. Cold storage is always safest.

ModFather

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:22:17 AM

For those affected by the upcoming Antshares web wallet shutdown, go to https://neo.org/download and download a web wallet app.
NEON is the easiest and fastest to use though it is technically a 3rd-party app supported by NEO.
NEO-GUI is the official app though it has several issues such as being slow AF and claiming GAS involves having to send your NEO to yourself in order to unlock them. Also, you DO NOT have to transfer your NEO to a new address.
You just have to import your address information using your private key.

Ty for this. Questions from a complete neo n00b:

1. neon wallet, I can claim GAS... I can do this at any time? Any advantage/disadvantage to claiming it when it says I can claim?

2. what is GAS? Is it worth anything to me?

Gas is basically the price you pay to make sure your transactions go as fast as they do in the neo network (or eth network). It's quite valuable, and will only go up in value as the neo/eth networks get more volume.

You shouldn't claim your gas right now, but hold it. Depending on how much neo you hold, your wallet will generate gas. My estimate is that you earn 1 GAS a month for every 100 neo you own. Let's say you hold 50 neo in your wallet. This means in 10 years you'll have generated 60 gas. Given that the gas prices will only go up (as a result of the expansion of crypto itself and the inevitable rise in volume on the neo network), you can be sure each GAS is worth over 100$, so you'll have made 6000$ by doing absolutely nothing.

Thanks, that's very helpful Smiley 

1. If I claim the GAS though, doesn't that mean I hold the same amount of GAS whether I claim as I go along anyway, and as long as I don't sell it, it'll accrue the same monetary value?

2. And, the GAS earned is a separate thing to http://neocoins.net/index.php and staking, correct/incorrect? 

3. If I accrue say 5 GAS, I can keep those and sell NEO should I want to, without losing my GAS - correct/incorrect?

Anyone able to clarify those bolded questions? Thanks Smiley
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

NEOs value was way too high, all based purely on future speculation. Why pay million satoshi for coin that doesnt even do anything? The only thing it can do is bring little money if guys after you pay even more for it (kind of like in pyramid). How do you know that NEO is actually worth million satoshi once its use actually starts? You cant do anything with one NEO. You need thousands, tens of thousands.  Instead of looking at the speculative value in exchange one should always think what the real value of the coin is.

Bitcoin is the only proven coin and Ethereum is atleast used for ICOs. NEO is just lots of hot air. Its not proven yet.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:21:49 AM

NEOs value was way too high, all based purely on future speculation. Why pay million satoshi for coin that doesnt even do anything? The only thing it can do is bring little money if guys after you pay even more for it (kind of like in pyramid). How do you know that NEO is actually worth million satoshi once its use actually starts? You cant do anything with one NEO. You need thousands, tens of thousands.  Instead of looking at the speculative value in exchange one should always think what the real value of the coin is.

Bitcoin is the only proven coin and Ethereum is atleast used for ICOs. NEO is just lots of hot air. Its not proven yet.

You literally have no clue what NEO is doing and will be doing in the very near future. Imagine investing in Tesla right now; it still would be quite a good investment if you ask me. Now, what if you could've invested in Tesla right before talk got out about the first electric car/space X/... Wouldn't that be a better, more lucrative investment? My point is, why wait for a business to actually have a fully scaled working product, when you can invest before that product hits the market. I guarantee, NEO will rival ETH's price in less than two years.

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:47:26 AM

You literally have no clue what NEO is doing and will be doing in the very near future. Imagine investing in Tesla right now; it still would be quite a good investment if you ask me. Now, what if you could've invested in Tesla right before talk got out about the first electric car/space X/... Wouldn't that be a better, more lucrative investment? My point is, why wait for a business to actually have a fully scaled working product, when you can invest before that product hits the market. I guarantee, NEO will rival ETH's price in less than two years.
I wouldnt compare NEO to Tesla. Sure NEO will be valuable in future, but how much? The value itself is all speculation. It could be more than million satoshi or less than that. In future there will hundreds, more likely thousands of coins with real value. Still not all of them will become as valuable as Bitcoin.
oisilener1982

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:54:00 AM

Is there a maintenance for Neo Wallet right now?
GhostWithin

Merit: 145

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:15:48 AM

Is there a maintenance for Neo Wallet right now?

No, it's working
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

You've got it in one!  Everyone's trying to get on the train early, obviously after a major move forward based on speculation there is always a pullback, just gives everyone a second chance to get their tickets!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
wasif11

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

A lot of FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) regarding recent price action of NEO.
A lot of weak hands also. It is times like this that test the long term investors.
Whether it is stocks/real estate or any asset you have reversals following massive uptrends.
The fundamentals of NEO have not changed and the team has responded back regarding China's regulation concerns.
Even Ethereum had signficant dips in its early days following rally's.
liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

i really think neo's overvalued. That's for now. When BTC will drop this one will drop very hard. Maybe in 3-4 years will be ar 100$
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:22:24 PM

My thoughts exactly. 

I am new and missed the BTC and ETC train but I am glad I got in NEO's.  I actually think it is cheap now so planned on buying more.
MiBambino

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

I wouldnt compare NEO to Tesla. Sure NEO will be valuable in future, but how much? The value itself is all speculation. It could be more than million satoshi or less than that. In future there will hundreds, more likely thousands of coins with real value. Still not all of them will become as valuable as Bitcoin.

True, but i'm speculating through facts and comparison to similar coins

imusify
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

Explainer
Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: