Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 114315 times)
thefifthseal

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 01:49:25 AM by thefifthseal

ChanDoe13 • 23h
"Sometimes initiatives change or things don’t work out in business."

Are you referring to the A list artist announcements the were frequently promised to investors all year long or the partnerships that were claimed to be working with vibe and have yet to be proven true as well as partnerships that were constantly promoted as BIG announcements coming soon all year long.

This was one of the last posts deleted from vibehub Reddit.
I will be getting the out to as many forums blogs youtubers etc
As you can clearly see there is NO fud. NO lies. Just questions, concerns  and lack of transparency this team has shown its investors. If they truelly want to be the future of reality, they will need to take a step back and acknowledge each and everyone of investors questions and or concerns. U

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HighFidelityOriginal

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

I just was trying this vibehub on my deskop but it seems like is crashing after 2 minutes of using it, why is like this? Anyway this vibe hub seems like really bad copy of high fidelity platform.
Wearechange

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

Is Alessio Mack from Vibehub related to Treyvon James from Bitconnect?
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

I just was trying this vibehub on my deskop but it seems like is crashing after 2 minutes of using it, why is like this? Anyway this vibe hub seems like really bad copy of high fidelity platform.

Maybe you need to check your system if there is a need to upgrade your browser and also, it should meet the minimum hardware requirements necessary to use the platform.
Wearechange

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:11:21 AM

Maybe you need to check your system if there is a need to upgrade your browser and also, it should meet the minimum hardware requirements necessary to use the platform.

Everything is up to date and meets vibes minimal standards. I believe the problem is vibes poor quality of work. Here is a quote from Ryan Schultz VR blog.

"I found the human avatars to be, well, let’s just say “aesthetically challenged” (at least compared to other platforms such as Second Life and Sansar) and leave it at that. The oversized hands and overly-long fingers are the stuff of nightmares:

(You have to go through the avatar selection menu every time you enter a new hub. It does not appear to remember what you saved from the previous hub.)

I found the brand-new platform to be somewhat buggy, both in desktop and in VR mode. Hubs seem to take a long time to load (and I have broad bandwidth and a fast gaming computer).  In desktop mode, either I could not move my avatar at all, or I could not get him to stop running. In VR mode, I found that I could move, but I could not turn. Rather a frustrating experience overall."
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:40:26 AM

When will the A list artists and partnerships be announced? Vibe has raised millions of dollars with claims of delivering an A list artist during ico, binance listing, super bowl pump and dump. Claims of having partnerships with microsoft ps4 unity htc vive samsung aws oculus daydream. Aswell as so called "coming soon" partnership claims all year long.

Where are the A list artists / partnerships that founders have been promising and announcing since 2017 to raise their millions of dollars?
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

Everything is up to date and meets vibes minimal standards. I believe the problem is vibes poor quality of work. Here is a quote from Ryan Schultz VR blog.

"I found the human avatars to be, well, let’s just say “aesthetically challenged” (at least compared to other platforms such as Second Life and Sansar) and leave it at that. The oversized hands and overly-long fingers are the stuff of nightmares:

(You have to go through the avatar selection menu every time you enter a new hub. It does not appear to remember what you saved from the previous hub.)

I found the brand-new platform to be somewhat buggy, both in desktop and in VR mode. Hubs seem to take a long time to load (and I have broad bandwidth and a fast gaming computer).  In desktop mode, either I could not move my avatar at all, or I could not get him to stop running. In VR mode, I found that I could move, but I could not turn. Rather a frustrating experience overall."

If that is the case then I believed that VIBEHub team should do their best to ensure that every end user should have an amazing experience with the platform regardless of what devices he or she is using, be it a AR/VR device or a just a PC. And also ,maybe they could try to offer you some suggestions that might resolve the issue.
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:48:14 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 07:22:19 PM by thefifthseal

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vbvge/proof_that_vibehub_is_a_fraud/  

This was posted back on February 2018 on Reddits Cryptocurrency Technology Security section right after superbowl pump and dump warning investors about vibes misleading promotional videos and how they steal other company's work and put it out as their own.

Here is a quote, "they have extremely misleading promotional content in their videos which steals directly from other applications, free resource databases (I guess that's not stealing but they make it seem like they created it themselves), etc. They also mislead the public through their tweets so that they can manipulate the price of their coin for easy and quick insider trading controlled by them. "

Yet more proof  VIBEHub is not being truthfull and honest with investors. Where are the founders to comment on these serious accusations ?

I would like to thank bitcointalk.org for not censoring and or deleting my posts. All we want is for VIBE to prove to investors they are not a scam by adhering to all promises made to investors and delivering a functional working product.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

As for me, I could chose to opt to give the team some time, maybe within  3 - 6 months to make this project more solid then after that, I could make an assessment if they  have achieved their goals as expected by the community.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:45:17 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 08:48:09 PM by thefifthseal

As for me, I could chose to opt to give the team some time, maybe within  3 - 6 months to make this project more solid then after that, I could make an assessment if they  have achieved their goals as expected by the community.
Appreciate your opinion. Unfortunately, that will not be possible. They have used that excuse many times throughout this year. Unlike founders, I admit that they have kept their word and delivered on a couple of promises. 8i being one of them. I will be the first to credit them on that. But in any type of business you shoud know you cannot make these type of statements / promises to investors and not ad here to each and everyone the deny they never made such claims. Not to mention release a poor functioning platform and believe it will not be a problem. We will prove that each and every accusation made to be factual if it has been proven already.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

If only the team could provide from fresh updates on where the project development is going on then I think the community would not speculate about any issues.
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:57:31 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 12:28:36 AM by thefifthseal

If only the team could provide from fresh updates on where the project development is going on then I think the community would not speculate about any issues.
Are you talking about medium post updates? Yea, can't wait for more of those updates that never quite seem to pan out.
Wonder if NBC was really the cause of the monster vibe super bowl pump dump. Surely they would not lie about such thing .Not to worry, they apologized.

(And yes, "confirmed" was the exact wording your clients used to entice during Superbowl pump and dump.)

To bad elon musk couldn't use that line. Lmao.
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:11:55 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 02:31:15 AM by thefifthseal

Btw anybody want more proof founders promised At leat half dozen artists Q1? Let me get the exact wording correct  because apparently "confident"  does not exactly mean they promised. How about "secured"? Does that one meet criteria?
Bunch of shady founders trying to distance themselves from what they have previously promised the community. Luckily a few of us actually took time to lock it down.

Too busy buying range Rovers and financially securing family after selling there own coins. Right it's all speculation. I must have quite a big imagination.

Can't make this stuff up

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:40:34 AM

I just was trying this vibehub on my deskop but it seems like is crashing after 2 minutes of using it, why is like this? Anyway this vibe hub seems like a really bad copy of high fidelity platform.

Yes, already they gave updates through medium what are a different browser that platform will work. We always need to follow their updates when we are supporting this project.
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:20:42 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 03:38:12 AM by thefifthseal

I found the brand-new platform to be somewhat buggy, both in desktop and in VR mode. Hubs seem to take a long time to load (and I have broad bandwidth and a fast gaming computer).  In desktop mode, either I could not move my avatar at all, or I could not get him to stop running. In VR mode, I found that I could move, but I could not turn. Rather a frustrating experience.

Also,

"they have extremely misleading promotional content in their videos which steals directly from other applications, free resource databases (I guess that's not stealing but they make it seem like they created it them)

www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vbvge/proof_that_vibehub_is_a_fraud/?st=joxr8btc&sh=91b65cdf

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

They have compatitors? What platform you mean? Do you know similar VR platform in crypto world?
They platform working in full mode already? I must have VR glasses for using their paltform?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HighFidelityOriginal

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

Copies other companies works and posts as there own
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:34:58 AM

Still no response from vibe what a shame. I'm sure they must have a very good reason for giving everyone the silent treatment. Maybe they've decided to actually release the real, real, main net platform or maybe they are actually working on hiring real staff or maybe  just maybe they might start getting real A talent to start promoting all their hard work. Maybe more partnerships "coming soon" on top off all the ones they apperantly already have.

I mean, they did add another 60 million tokens to circulation.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

Still no response from vibe what a shame. I'm sure they must have a very good reason for giving everyone the silent treatment. Maybe they've decided to actually release the real, real, main net platform or maybe they are actually working on hiring real staff or maybe  just maybe they might start getting real A talent to start promoting all their hard work. Maybe more partnerships "coming soon" on top off all the ones they apperantly already have.

Where did you learn that they've added additional 60 million tokens into circulation? If you have proof, please share it with the community for everyone to see because its very hard to throw accusations without proofs to supports it.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
thefifthseal

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

Where did you learn that they've added additional 60 million tokens into circulation? If you have proof, please share it with the community for everyone to see because its very hard to throw accusations without proofs to supports it.

My apologies for not getting back. At least you are trying to defend vibe. Seems like out of everything I have mentioned prior you finally found something you believe is not accurate. Any thoughts on everything else I have commented on?

Need more proof??

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: