Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 09:06:58 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 86764 times)
MforMike

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Life is life

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:34:32 PM

I've been wandering around secretly and watching this coin from shadows. When it was in ico I made my research about it and loved their product so I made my investment and continue to watch. After ICO I regret that I didn't buy more so I bought some in etherdelta as well  Grin . Unlike most newly popped up coins this coin almost didn't make any advertisement at all, but provide only the facts and their product in their hands. They could manipulate the market if they wanted to with some ads and PR works, they could pumped the market and leave but they didn't because they have something real in their hands and they are doing their best to improve.  It's really underrated coin but it will find its value because "a good product has always its buyers" and when its do, it will at least hit 5$ per coin in a year. A year might be long but it's definitely worth to wait (you can take stratis as an example, increased *550 times of its ico). I just want to say to the Vibehub team that you are doing really good job and continue to do so (so that I can get rich  Grin )

Thank you for your hard work.

M.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:00:11 PM

I've been wandering around secretly and watching this coin from shadows. When it was in ico I made my research about it and loved their product so I made my investment and continue to watch. After ICO I regret that I didn't buy more so I bought some in etherdelta as well  Grin . Unlike most newly popped up coins this coin almost didn't make any advertisement at all, but provide only the facts and their product in their hands. They could manipulate the market if they wanted to with some ads and PR works, they could pumped the market and leave but they didn't because they have something real in their hands and they are doing their best to improve.  It's really underrated coin but it will find its value because "a good product has always its buyers" and when its do, it will at least hit 5$ per coin in a year. A year might be long but it's definitely worth to wait (you can take stratis as an example, increased *550 times of its ico). I just want to say to the Vibehub team that you are doing really good job and continue to do so (so that I can get rich  Grin )

M.

Yes. They're not hyping anything much unlike other coins. That's the advantage of a project with so much potential. I'm already seeing some upcoming ICO related to AR/VR but not as solid as this project imo. In Vibe we trust  Grin
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:33:39 PM

After postponing at spectiv, maybe people can shift to it. I also think positively about the project. guys who have already published a demo or something. tests have begun. the team is working hard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
vibehubfounder

Activity: 210

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:14:43 PM

Please everyone @Viberate_com refuses to stop promoting their token as VIBE and now good people are losing their VIBE coins. BE AWARE
kraterion

Activity: 476
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

Please everyone @Viberate_com refuses to stop promoting their token as VIBE and now good people are loosing their VIBE coins. BE AWARE

What a bunch of dishonest devs. I hope that VibeHub investors are more smarter that this but Viberate devs are just dishonest, there's no reason to act like that

Pro Fish 
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram

teamcryptonator

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:37:10 PM

M.

Yes. They're not hyping anything much unlike other coins. That's the advantage of a project with so much potential. I'm already seeing some upcoming ICO related to AR/VR but not as solid as this project imo. In Vibe we trust  Grin
Indeed, when the price of this token increased its value with high percent on EtherDelta exchange, honestly I do not think a "shitcoin" (my thought about VibeHub when it still open crowdsale) can does that Lips sealed, it really make me consider about the definition potential and hype of the ICO market.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
BearClawRawrrr

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

We will be making a huge announcement on October 10th, Stay tuned, you're going to want to hear this

I'm excited for huge announcement. The marketcap will boom again for sure  Smiley

Can't wait for the 10/10 news!!
meteson1

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

M.

I am following other icos, but i couldn't see this much solid, and hardworking teams. Wink They keeps their roadmap and promises, even before. Much of us knows, and aware of that %90 of ico is garbage, today is here but nobody guarantee tomorrow. They have no idea behind them, it is, just, simple greed. However, this idea is definitely underrated now. Just idea sold itself, now reach 5x. VR tech is one biggest future technology and i wish i invested more in presale. Cry  Briefly, after 1 month, they'll expand marketing team and will really begin. It is just my thought, I think it will reach 1$ barier in 3-4 month, then in a year, 5-10$ interval. I agree it is next big thing  Grin
mkmdoc

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:34:50 AM

After postponing at spectiv, maybe people can shift to it. I also think positively about the project. guys who have already published a demo or something. tests have begun. the team is working hard

In the next 10 days, Spectiv will start their ICO promotion again, till now they are working on legal formalities we have to wait for them because many people are waiting for it. Once they start legalizing the coin then there will be a huge competition for the token price.

▐█▀▄███████▄▀██▄▄             
          ▄██▀█ ▄ █▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀     ▀▄         
       ▄▀█▄███▀███▐█████████        ▄       
      ▄██████▀█████▐█████████▄      ███▄     
    ▐███████ ███████▐█████████▌████▄████▌   
   ▄▐██████▀█████████▐████████▐██████▀███▌   
  ▐█▌█████▌███████████▐██████ ████████ ██ ▌ 
  ███▄▀    ▀███████████▐████▌██████████  ██ 
  ██▌        ▐██████████▐███▐███████▀▀▄▄ ▐█▌
  ██          ███████████▐█ ███▀▀▄▄████ ██▌ 
  ██          ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀  ▐▄▄████████▌████▌
  ▀██        ▄██████████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▐███▀ 
   ██▌▄▄   ▄███████████▄█████▄▀██████▐██▀▄   
    █▐█████▐█████████▀▄████████▄█▀▀▀ ▀▀▄█▀   
     ▀██████▐██████▀▄██████████▀      █▀     
       ▀█████▄███▀▄██████████▀▀     ▄█▀     
         ▀▄█▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄████ ▄▄▄▌▀       
            ▀▀▄█▄▀▀██████████▀▄█▀▀           
                ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀                 
GLOBAL REIT       
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

We Are Everywhere 

Pre ICO: 20% Bonus! Get Whitelisted now!
M.minor

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:41:42 AM

-add for trading Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinExchange
sud

Activity: 546
Merit: 293

DATABLOCKCHAIN SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:13:36 AM

In the next 10 days, Spectiv will start their ICO promotion again, till now they are working on legal formalities we have to wait for them because many people are waiting for it. Once they start legalizing the coin then there will be a huge competition for the token price.

Plus there is another VR project making ICO - https://ico.prosense.tv/

MforMike

Life is life

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:19:18 PM

After you wrote about Spectiv, they got my intention and I looked at them. As far as i can see, spectiv is not developing anything for VR but making a platform for VR content (you can take a look at their site and read their whitepaper). Since they are making only platform nothing else, they definitely cannot be compared with Vibehub. It may have its own benefits but they set 0,5$ price for their ico which is very expensive I think. Also it is forcing the market and usually won't be welcomed.

zhongzy

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

I'm waitting for huge announcement. hope the marketcap will to moon , VIBEHub  eam keep your hard work

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vibehubfounder

Activity: 210

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:15:40 PM

This project is quite similar to what Spectiv is trying accomplish, VibeHub is focused on volumetric video captures (holoportation technology) The technology we are focused on for VR/AR is far more advanced and high end. Prosense is direct competition with Spectiv, not VibeHub
sud

Activity: 546
Merit: 293

DATABLOCKCHAIN SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:46:22 PM

This project is quite similar to what Spectiv is trying accomplish, VibeHub is focused on volumetric video captures (holoportation technology) The technology we are focused on for VR/AR is far more advanced and high end. Prosense is direct competition with Spectiv, not VibeHub

Yes, looks like another VR streaming platform. But this, and Altspace VR aquired by Microsoft just shows that it's getting hot in this space. You guys are ahead of the pack, so you just have to stick with the plan and enjoy the success Smiley

PS Another one - https://www.districts.io/

ichanjay

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:25:53 AM

Yes, looks like another VR streaming platform. But this, and Altspace VR aquired by Microsoft just shows that it's getting hot in this space. You guys are ahead of the pack, so you just have to stick with the plan and enjoy the success Smiley

PS Another one - https://www.districts.io/

I see districts could be a big player. But good thing vibehub is ahead of all VR concept
MforMike

Life is life

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:16:10 PM

Tomorrow when (in which time zone) vibe will be on hitbtc? Also we are still waiting for your huge announcement of tomorrow Smiley

levyashin

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

Video Publisher / Article Writer

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:57:24 PM

Price is 5x already and the token will be on hitbtc tomorrow. Also, dev said he has huge news and announce it tomorrow.

It is the best ico I have ever participated so far. And I believe it is still too much way to go.

Eager to hear the huge announcement. Keep on the good work Wink

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
siaynoq

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:12:45 AM

Someone just dumped about 12+ ETH worth 1 day before announcement and another exchange.  Shocked 
ichanjay

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:59:13 AM

woah. Price dropped to 3x ico price. What happened. You guys can't wait for the announcement?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.