Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2018, 12:05:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] VIBEHub | Crypto Based Virtual Reality Marketplaces & Hubs  (Read 85640 times)
ichanjay

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:33:38 AM

I bought nearly 1 BTC worth of VIBE coins at .05  Cry  .   Seems so promising. Being with Monster  seems so positive too.  I am now a bit stuck.  Do I buy more while it is less than half my original investment ?  Typically if I really believe in something I would do just that.  If I double up I could get my buy in price a lot lower.

Definitely you should buy more. Next year would be the year for us. When they make the announcments after the forks and right marketing. Theres no other way but up. I can see Vibe hitting 0.1 on the first quarter of 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobat999

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

I bought nearly 1 BTC worth of VIBE coins at .05  Cry  .   Seems so promising. Being with Monster  seems so positive too.  I am now a bit stuck.  Do I buy more while it is less than half my original investment ?  Typically if I really believe in something I would do just that.  If I double up I could get my buy in price a lot lower.

Now is the time to buy because of its low price. I think major milestones well be announced within the coming months.

█▄
████▄
███████▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄
████████████████▄
███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▀▀
████████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀
████████████████▀▀
████████████████▀
████████████████▀
███████████████▀
████▀▀████████▀
█▀▀   ▀██████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀

█▄
████▄
███████▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄
████████████████▄
███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▀▀
████████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀
████████████████▀▀
████████████████▀
████████████████▀
███████████████▀
████▀▀████████▀
█▀▀   ▀██████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:39:21 PM

They have real partnership, I dont think so. But they will launch platform in March only... its long-term project (
harsh1587

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:21:40 AM

Is there any telegram channel

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
meteson1

Activity: 47

Life is not about money, just about bitcoin.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:09:43 PM

Is there any telegram channel

We are using https://discordapp.com/invite/rDJTpxC

vibehub.io
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:35:27 PM

I bought nearly 1 BTC worth of VIBE coins at .05  Cry  .   Seems so promising. Being with Monster  seems so positive too.  I am now a bit stuck.  Do I buy more while it is less than half my original investment ?  Typically if I really believe in something I would do just that.  If I double up I could get my buy in price a lot lower.

Now is the time to buy because of its low price. I think major milestones well be announced within the coming months.

Going to trust in this one.  Partnership with Monster is a pretty big deal alone.  At .017 now and I have lots at .05.  Like to get that average buy at around .03 atleast.  Will feel better in the short term and even better in the long term.  Smiley  

Seems to be dropping pretty fast. Perhaps waiting a bit more for even lower prices would be wise. 
ichanjay

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:37:16 AM

I bought nearly 1 BTC worth of VIBE coins at .05  Cry  .   Seems so promising. Being with Monster  seems so positive too.  I am now a bit stuck.  Do I buy more while it is less than half my original investment ?  Typically if I really believe in something I would do just that.  If I double up I could get my buy in price a lot lower.

Going to trust in this one.  Partnership with Monster is a pretty big deal alone.  At .017 now and I have lots at .05.  Like to get that average buy at around .03 atleast.  Will feel better in the short term and even better in the long term.  Smiley  

Seems to be dropping pretty fast. Perhaps waiting a bit more for even lower prices would be wise. 

Yes Indeed. you should buy more now on its current price. I was able to get an average buy of .013 again because of this sale. We should be thankful theres a lot of weak hands selling vibe right now. Buy Buy buy. After november we're going to the moon Cheesy
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:11:22 AM

I truly appreciate the active DEV of VibeHub. Keep up the good work DEV. Smiley

kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:48:22 PM

VibeHub is a really strong crypto, I see continued strength going forward. I think recently they asked the community if they want a new website and I think majority voted yes. So I guess we will be getting a new website upgrade as well. That sounds good. Along with their Partnership with Monster everything seems like is going full steam ahead.

thefifthseal

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:18:32 PM

2017-2018 upcoming new website, upcoming monster news, promo campaign, youtube interview with cryptodaily, working with 8i and who knows what else they got planned out for 2018! i think this proves its a win win for  anyone who is holding Vibe.
thefifthseal

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:26:31 PM

having a new exchange Roll Eyes would be perfect right now for Vibe...
ichanjay

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

Having a new exchange right after all the public announcements, youtube interview and btc fork. Then that would be perfect. Hold on and we're going to the moon Cheesy
rajatjain

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:23:53 AM

I just don't get it. No one here is asking the use of Vibehub or how will they be able to use the Vibe coins on their platform. There is so much to gain apart from just a price hike.
Once Vibehub launches it platform and have some sort of concert organized where one can actually visit the place without being there at a much cheaper cost, the price is going to skyrocket.
I am more invested to see how their product pans out since i have always fascinated with the virtual reality and being able to experience tomorrowland or certain music festivals while being at home is what i am looking forward.
As for price part, new exchanges, news related partnership will surely make the price go up but the adoption of the platform is what will make the price to stay up.

ichanjay

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:11:52 PM

I just don't get it. No one here is asking the use of Vibehub or how will they be able to use the Vibe coins on their platform. There is so much to gain apart from just a price hike.
Once Vibehub launches it platform and have some sort of concert organized where one can actually visit the place without being there at a much cheaper cost, the price is going to skyrocket.
I am more invested to see how their product pans out since i have always fascinated with the virtual reality and being able to experience tomorrowland or certain music festivals while being at home is what i am looking forward.
As for price part, new exchanges, news related partnership will surely make the price go up but the adoption of the platform is what will make the price to stay up.

Maybe because all of us here have read the whitepaper
vibehubfounder

Activity: 210

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:32:19 PM

VibeHub is a really strong crypto, I see continued strength going forward. I think recently they asked the community if they want a new website and I think majority voted yes. So I guess we will be getting a new website upgrade as well. That sounds good. Along with their Partnership with Monster everything seems like is going full steam ahead.

Appreciate your kind words
vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:42:03 PM

Our goal is to holoport an artist into Virtual Reality by years end and VIBE will be the currency used to watch the performance. Explains this in the whitepaper, pretty imperative use case for our coin on the VIBEHub application. Also buying digital assets, tipping, attending education streams are other examples of how the VIBE  currency will be used. This is just to start

What you say in the second part is incorrect. 'What will make the price of VIBE stay up is the adoption of the platform".. Like most coins in crypto we are still in our infancy stages. If you take a look at a social application like STEEM for example.. They are consistently around a dollar and doing over a million dollars a day in volume. I would bet not even  10 percent of that volume comes from the actual use of their platform, 100 grand in tips per day, highly doubtful, it comes from trading and investing in Steem for the future.

VIBEHub is just starting, we will get listed on more exchanges and provide the world a great usage of our currency in the near future

Bonanzacoin

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

Our goal is to holoport an artist into Virtual Reality by years end and VIBE will be the currency used to watch the performance. Explains this in the whitepaper, pretty imperative use case for our coin on the VIBEHub application. Also buying digital assets, tipping, attending education streams are other examples of how the VIBE  currency will be used. This is just to start

What you say in the second part is incorrect. 'What will make the price of VIBE stay up is the adoption of the platform".. Like most coins in crypto we are still in our infancy stages. If you take a look at a social application like STEEM for example.. They are consistently around a dollar and doing over a million dollars a day in volume. I would bet not even  10 percent of that volume comes from the actual use of their platform, 100 grand in tips per day, highly doubtful, it comes from trading and investing in Steem for the future.

VIBEHub is just starting, we will get listed on more exchanges and provide the world a great usage of our currency in the near future

In all honesty would u say this project is highly undervalued by the cryptocummunity? I think so.

THough, also in honest, what would be the percentage of this project succeeding. Or... what could be factors that it wont succeed?
The price of the equipment?

vibehubfounder

VibeHub Co-Founder

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:58:26 PM

In all honesty would u say this project is highly undervalued by the cryptocummunity? I think so.

THough, also in honest, what would be the percentage of this project succeeding. Or... what could be factors that it wont succeed?

I truly believe we are the most undervalued crypto on the planet and I challenge anyone to debate me on that. The price of equipment is irrelevant, we are buying the equipment and will start shooting performances and streams in our own facility by Q2 2018 and will start shooting in other facilities well before then.

I see no way our coin does not succeed, our partnerships are too strong, our team is too motivated, VR/AR technology itself is undeniable and blockchain technology is forever growing in popularity.

The future of VIBEHub is extremely bright
rajatjain

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

I truly believe we are the most undervalued crypto on the planet and I challenge anyone to debate me on that. The price of equipment is irrelevant, we are buying the equipment and will start shooting performances and streams in our own facility by Q2 2018 and will start shooting in other facilities well before then.

I see no way our coin does not succeed, our partnerships are too strong, our team is too motivated, VR/AR technology itself is undeniable and blockchain technology is forever growing in popularity.

This news just made me buy some more VIBE:) . Since VR is mostly in the entertainment field right now, are you considering going in some of partnership with some popular band to try it out in their concert?
Apart from the platform, are there any trademark products you guys are thinking of launching to go with your platform even if its like a year or two from now?

Bonanzacoin

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:30:52 PM

In that regard would some sort of partnership with viberate be an option? 
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.