Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] hashbag.cc - region stratums  (Read 6217 times)
enkayz (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:24:52 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 06:22:15 AM by enkayz

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash?

https://hashbag.cc/

Discord:

https://discord.gg/AvQ7Ryc

Features:

24 payouts a day, 7 days a week
Minimum payouts from 0.0001
Vardiff stratums with difficulty tuned for single card miners
Static difficulty available with password (use -p d=X)
Benchmarks available publicly (ccminer supported - use -p stats)
Fees variable per coin from 0% up to 2%

Locations available:

EU - Netherlands (Active)
CHINA - Hong Kong (Active)
APAC - Singapore (TBA)
US - Miami (Active)
AU - Sydney (Active)

Stratum servers:

NETHERLANDS: nl2.hashbag.cc
AMERICAS/USA: us.hashbag.cc
CHINA: hk.hashbag.cc
AUS: syd.hashbag.cc

Stratum ports:

DNR: 8688

Combine the stratum host/port to select your location & algo and set your coin that you want to mine with the password field.

Code:
US (Miami):
-o stratum+tcp://us.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <DNR_WALLET> -p stats,c=DNR

EU (Amsterdam):
-o stratum+tcp://nl2.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <DNR_WALLET> -p stats,c=DNR

[b]NEW![/b] CHINA (Hong Kong):
-o stratum+tcp://hk.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <DNR_WALLET>-p stats,c=DNR

[b]NEW![/b] AU/NZ (Sydney):
-o stratum+tcp://syd.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <DNR_WALLET> -p stats,c=DNR

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

Mined skunk over two days, but today getting
[2017-07-26 00:43:42] Stratum connection failed: Failed to connect to pool.hashbag.cc port 8644: Connection refused
[2017-07-26 00:43:42] ...retry after 30 seconds
Too often. Have to switch to another pool.
Good luck.
Upd: I have two PC with two GPU if it does matter.
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 12:18:26 AM

yes, stratum was rebooting too often due to a massive increase in lowdiff shares being submitted (part of the huge growth from this coin recently), it should be fixed now.

thanks for your feedback & support, hope to see you back soon

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

yes, stratum was rebooting too often due to a massive increase in lowdiff shares being submitted (part of the huge growth from this coin recently), it should be fixed now.

Was your solution to set the stratum difficulty to 5?  Signatum is unmineable now.
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:50:29 AM

Was your solution to set the stratum difficulty to 5?  Signatum is unmineable now.

i wouldn't say unmineable, just you'll probably be submitting less shares until the stratum turns you down to a reasonable level - most people still run at over 1 diff. on a PPLNS pool, it doesn't matter how many shares you submit as they are weighted to the difficulty of the share - you'll still be paid the same amount over the course of the mining. PPLNS pays good reliable amounts over the longer term and will adjust your difficulty to make sure you get at least one share a round (which is all that is needed to establish your payout). we still find 3-5 blocks an hour (pretty good for the net hash percentage vs blocktimes) and you still get paid per the last N shares you submitted, so the payout figure doesn't really change regardless of the stratum difficulty (although I admit perhaps 5 was a bit high to start at given the difficulty of the network at the moment)

if you feel like you need to submit more shares the pool supports static difficulty with 'd=0.25' in the password field e.g. 'c=SIGT,d=0.25' if you'd like to mine at a lower difficulty

taking into account your feedback I have adjusted the difficulty back down to start at 1 so we should see a lot more shares coming in for those slower miners thanks again for chiming it, it really helps Smiley

enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:10:33 AM

Germany stratum is now available. Use the de.hashbag.cc stratum address.

All mining done on any stratum will show in the main hashbag website & you will receive your payout based on all mining at all stratums. feel free to spread hash amongst the stratums.

Next on the list is SG region. If you think you could use a localized stratum in your region then let me know. Smiley

ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:29:21 PM

Hi!

I'm currently mining both coins at YiiMP and ZPool. Give me a reason to swap to your pool Wink
Why should I mine here?

Thanks!!

enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:29:45 AM

Hi!

I'm currently mining both coins at YiiMP and ZPool. Give me a reason to swap to your pool Wink
Why should I mine here?

Thanks!!

Support the little guy! Smiley Actually, we have hourly payouts which means you get to see a steadier stream of your income.

I will also be implementing new region-based stratums - the closer your stratum is, the higher efficiency your miner runs at. If you're running 300ms latency to your stratum server, then you lose up to 600ms of mining time every block (due to having to wait 300ms for the new jobs, and the window for share submission closing 300ms before the new block at the pool). On a coin like Denarius with 30second block time, this is 2% of the entire job time! Let me know where you're located and I can try to include a stratum server as close to you as possible, to maximise your job time & profits.

Also we have 0% fees for DNR for July as an introductory offer. It's a bit late to really take advantage of that now, but hey, better late then never right? Smiley

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:05:19 AM

Hi!

Why should I mine here?

Thanks!!

I was one of the first to mine on both his DNR and SIGT pools and its been great so far. When I am mining DNR I am always on hashbag. The hourly payouts are pretty nice.
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:15:15 AM

Hi!

Why should I mine here?

Thanks!!

Support the little guy! Smiley Actually, we have hourly payouts which means you get to see a steadier stream of your income.

I will also be implementing new region-based stratums - the closer your stratum is, the higher efficiency your miner runs at. If you're running 300ms latency to your stratum server, then you lose up to 600ms of mining time every block (due to having to wait 300ms for the new jobs, and the window for share submission closing 300ms before the new block at the pool). On a coin like Denarius with 30second block time, this is 2% of the entire job time! Let me know where you're located and I can try to include a stratum server as close to you as possible, to maximise your job time & profits.

Also we have 0% fees for DNR for July as an introductory offer. It's a bit late to really take advantage of that now, but hey, better late then never right? Smiley

Thanks for the answer! I'm located in Barcelona, Spain  Wink

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 12:08:24 AM

this is really good work mate ...

#crysx

maxip

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:24:45 AM

Hi, so, the pool was down for a few minutes and now came back without Skunk ? What that on purpose ? Are you focusing 100% on DNR ?
Thanks!
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:34:34 AM

Hi, so, the pool was down for a few minutes and now came back without Skunk ? What that on purpose ? Are you focusing 100% on DNR ?
Thanks!

There has been some issue with the SIGT wallet, just taken it down to check out the issues. It should be back online soon. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Gambit_fr

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:25:49 PM

Hello, there was only 1 payment so far today instead of 1/hour...
What happens? DNR starts to pile-up in my pool account!

cUJo76

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:51:21 PM

Same here... What's the problem?
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:01:25 PM

Something has gone really wrong with the wallets - they are reading 0 balance even though the blockchain has balance there.

I have rebuilt the wallets from scratch and the same thing has occured. I even attempted to pull the private keys into another fresh wallet and they still do not match up with the blockchain explorer(s).

The reason payments were erratic is because the system could not process a payment since the daemon wouldn't send the payment due to the balance of the wallet being lower than what was attempted to be paid (which shouldn't happen of course). I have backed up the earnings and zeroed them out so payments should now resume properly. It appears as though some people have been double-paid and others not paid at all; I will check them against what I have and once the wallet issue is solved so the funds are accessible again, then I will process those payouts.

What has caused the wallets to do this however still eludes me, I've not seen it occur like this before. It will take some investigation..

xarix

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:11:43 PM

Can confirm this and not only that there has been no payout for almost 24h,all of it just magically disappeared,20 denarii just disappeared,please look into this.
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:34:03 PM

Can confirm this and not only that there has been no payout for almost 24h,all of it just magically disappeared,20 denarii just disappeared,please look into this.

I've still got the balances backed up, the reason payouts weren't occuring is because somehow there was more required to be paid than what was available, so the payout was working erratically and paying some people but not others. Payouts should be restored now and I'm working on restoring the balances now.

Vega777

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:41:16 AM

There was no payment last 24 hours. With the balance of the hashbag.cc disappeared more than a thousand coins Signatium.
"Last 50 Earnings" is also gone.
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 12:47:14 AM

There was no payment last 24 hours. With the balance of the hashbag.cc disappeared more than a thousand coins Signatium.

Payments have been processing however some people are not being paid because the balance available in the wallet is lower than what the payout figures show. At this point I have lost over 20k SIGT from my own balance from people being double-paid. I'm attempting to solve the issue, there is currently 25K SIGT unable to be paid from hashbag's wallet even though it exists in the blockchain. Unfortunately I have no available balance to pay these amounts, so I am attempting to solve the problem with the wallet funds being unavailable.

All payments have been restored to hourly, so you should start receiving the funds again as per usual. Sorry to anyone that hasn't been paid properly.. although some people got way more than they should have. YIIMP has had a problem with the wallet being unable to send the funds and has been half-paying funds and then they were doubling up again, so some people got a lot more coins than they should have, and other people got less. However I have all the balances backed up and will restore them ASAP, when I have unlocked those funds.

As mentioned I have lost all my own SIGT, so you're not the only one in pain at the moment. :O

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: