Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] hashbag.cc - region stratums  (Read 6215 times)
miroart

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

Hey man its that why my payment are not showing up in my wallet??? Sad my last two payments from 2 hours ago, are not getting in my wallet....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mezoni

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:02:05 PM

I have the same problem. Wait for another hour and leave  Angry
miroart

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:20:07 PM

Damn, now i have 5 payments without showing up, 4 from the same wallet, so i add a new wallet and that one is not showing either Sad... whats going on??? O_o do i need to move to another pool? Sad, i really like hashbag, but if my payment is not showing up.. im lossing money there Sad
mezoni

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Pool is not working. All payouts looking fake.
miroart

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

Yeah The problem is that i mine like for 5 hours for nothing... i just drop the pool Sad
enkayz (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:26:01 AM

The daemon forked onto another chain somehow and was mining in some other chain for several hours - all those payments were made but unfortunately the mined coins don't exist on the main chain (it would be nice though seeing as we found something like 800 blocks..).

So all the payments made during the forked chain have been paid on the forked chain and unfortunately they're just not available. I was asleep at the time of the fork, looks like it happened pretty much when I went to sleep otherwise I could have picked it up earlier.

I compiled manual checkpoints into the source code to match the correct chain and re-synced the chain so the daemon has been fixed as of a couple hours ago and all the mined coins & payments are now on the correct chain so we should be back to normal. Unfortunately I can't recover any of the payments which are listed as being made in wallets as the coins actually don't exist.

All I can really do is leave the pool fee at 0% for the next week or two to try and make up for the issues we've had since my provider decided to shut down the server forcefully. Which I will be doing.. and sorry again for all the trouble, it's not exactly my plan to have these issues and hashbag has been solid as a rock for 6 months now until just the last couple of days, hopefully we continue to be from now.

As a side note, the latest master code of denarius contains hashbag's main daemon as a seed node, so that should minimize any chances of a fork happening again.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:32:30 AM

Hey everyone, I've put together a Discord server to be used for a bit better support/communication. The forum is a little sluggish at times and requires that I be checking email & loading web pages which can lead to me missing some stuff from time to time so I've created the server where we can communicate in live-time.

You can join the fun at https://discord.gg/AvQ7Ryc

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:14:47 AM

Hey all.

Apologies to anyone who was mining with us, there was an unexpected forced downtime today due to server maintenance which I was only notified by email by the provider yesterday and missed the notification.

The pool is now back up, and I have set the fee at 0% for the next day or two to hopefully compensate somewhat for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Moving is crap - we did that two days ago AGAIN and still moving the little stuff over. Where did you move to?

Skype if you like Smiley

#crysx

Literally just 5 doors down the road Smiley So not too much has changed, just a bit of a different setup here to the one at the old place. I'll hit you up for a coffee on Skype some time Smiley

That sounds like something I would do - though not 5doors down Tongue

I will be heading to Adelaide city on a more regular trip now, especially for stock for theFARM and components as we have made a number of changes that affect the entirety of the CWI-Mining. How about a coffee face to face?

I am there just about every two weeks. I'll get you up to speed on how big things are getting and discuss possibilities of what we might be able to do together if you are interested.

Keep up the great work mate.

#crysx

cryptosript

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

again transactions do not come !!!
cryptosript

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

comes through one transaction, is charged instead of commission ??
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

NOTICE (March 6th 2018):

During the weekend of 2nd-4th March, hashbag.cc forked to the incorrect DNR chain. After restoring the correct chain, many miners were overpaid significantly based on work they'd done during the fork.

Unfortunately, this caused consistent errors in payments as the balances being paid were not available in the wallet, which flowed on to all payments since. After reconciling accounts, users were in significant negative balances (i.e. overpaid) which would have required several hours/days of mining to restore to zero and start earning payments again.

As a result, all user history has been purged and we will be starting from zero again to ensure that payments are correctly processed from here. All accounts should have been paid at fairly for what they mined whilst on the correct chain. Please forgive the disruption. We will be continuing our 0% fee mining whilst we ensure the payments are correctly processing over the next couple of weeks. If you require any support, please join our Discord at https://discord.gg/AvQ7Ryc.

RypeDub

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:08:09 PM

Thanks for the reply man.

I actually stopped mining lol my hardware is too weak.

I never got around to telling ignition to not reccomend your pool so you should be good as long as it works.
enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 05:43:42 PM

Just dropping in a message to let everyone know we've set up a hong kong server.

The address is hk.hashbag.cc.

Funnily enough, for me in Australia, this is the best ping time server I have! So I might set one up in Sydney as well now Smiley

enkayz (OP)

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

Sydney server has been added. The address is syd.hashbag.cc

Happy baggin'!

cryptonewzealand

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

Hashbag down about 10 days now. What's happening?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: