Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:34:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It’s time to buy TIME  (Read 3678 times)
grexmebeen (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:29:06 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2017, 12:12:17 AM by grexmebeen

i didnt understand what is special about time?

it is 20 dollar in markets now.
high price is because of low supply. If the project develops well then the price can be 50, 100, 1000 USD... (just a theory)
grexmebeen (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:36:32 PM

finally we see good price movement of TIME. I regret not buying it when it was at very low price.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:17:37 PM

finally we see good price movement of TIME. I regret not buying it when it was at very low price.

what good price! ICO price was 0.01btc , TIME is the only coin who never get pumped regardless the low supply , ATH price was 0.014btc.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:50:12 PM

I will like to buying times token as this project look fantastic to me. Op thank you for this information as many of us  didn't know about this token. I will read some articles and blogs post on them in others to make and inform decision. Hope this coins become great in future.
Asimov

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

i bought some at the ico, so i would say its a good price to buy now
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:18:15 PM

I have bought all the way down since 80k sat. Will hodl for at least one year. Time will tell. But I am very optimistic.

Don't trust any exchange!
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

I wish I could buy time. I have never enough.

But time will tell.

sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:08:40 PM

its time to HODL time like always.
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:24:41 AM

Yes it is a good time to buy.
It seems everything is going upward now.
Marketcap ll be bigger and everyone ll be surprised.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:41:42 AM

it was really a big suprise for me. but i think TIME will stop going upward and rest a aliitle in this level. maybe there can be a small dump.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

Though TIME is slowly progressing in terms of its value, i guess this coin still needs further observation. There is still no assurance that this coin's value will continually increase or go down. Though its progress is a positive event and may seem promising, but the percentage of its increase is very low.

grexmebeen (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:05:48 AM

it was really a big suprise for me. but i think TIME will stop going upward and rest a aliitle in this level. maybe there can be a small dump.
yes it was a big dump for time
grexmebeen (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:35:04 PM

it recovers and stays at stable price. What will be the next action? It is more likely to pump
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:37:59 PM

it recovers and stays at stable price. What will be the next action? It is more likely to pump

anything else for you sir?  Grin
grexmebeen (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:44:24 AM

anything else for you sir?  Grin
what are you still waiting for? Buy before too late.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:33:49 PM

This is all intended to create hype for this coin. There is really no pump actually. There is only price dump for TIME. The team behind the project are thinking they need to do something about the low price-turnout.
Yes I'm surprised to see no pump even when everything looks promising. The volume on bittrex is pretty low.
It will take time to see TIME recover, price is now below ICO and it has never been impressive from the start.
Maybe investors found new project similar to TIME and they put their money there.
We know that hype is very important and right now everyones attention is in bitcoin and bitcoin cash, not many people are looking at altcoins at the moment, after some time passes I think we could see the focus switching to altcoins once again and maybe the price will go up at that time.
grexmebeen (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:48:40 AM

This is all intended to create hype for this coin. There is really no pump actually. There is only price dump for TIME. The team behind the project are thinking they need to do something about the low price-turnout.
Yes I'm surprised to see no pump even when everything looks promising. The volume on bittrex is pretty low.
It will take time to see TIME recover, price is now below ICO and it has never been impressive from the start.
Maybe investors found new project similar to TIME and they put their money there.
We know that hype is very important and right now everyones attention is in bitcoin and bitcoin cash, not many people are looking at altcoins at the moment, after some time passes I think we could see the focus switching to altcoins once again and maybe the price will go up at that time.
when most of the altcoins fall because of the Bitcoin soaring, TIME is one of a few coins increasing in term of BTC. Holding TIME still gives me more profit than holding Bitcoin.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:12:05 PM

when most of the altcoins fall because of the Bitcoin soaring, TIME is one of a few coins increasing in term of BTC. Holding TIME still gives me more profit than holding Bitcoin.
How can TIME be more beneficial than bitcoins? Times are at ground while bitcoins are touching sky. You can praise the stability of this coin but can’t call it better than bitcoins. Everyone knows bitcoins are best. Time still is not among the best coins at some exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: