Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Before August 1, and after August 1.  (Read 3802 times)
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:34:50 PM

I see a ton of noobs speculating about what will happen with the Bitcoin Cash (supposed) hardfork. This is a good article by Luke Dash Jr (Core developer) on why August 1st is nonsense and it's only your fault if you fall for the FUD:

https://medium.com/@lukedashjr/why-nothing-will-happen-with-bitcoin-on-august-1st-93f49a1a930d

Everything is set and done now with segwit locked in, you guys are wasting your time with Bitcoin Cash, I may not even bother to install the client to dump the BCC.
Uberse

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

I wonder if the BCC hard fork is (or was) really just a short-selling strategy.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:53:41 PM

I see a ton of noobs speculating about what will happen with the Bitcoin Cash (supposed) hardfork. This is a good article by Luke Dash Jr (Core developer) on why August 1st is nonsense and it's only your fault if you fall for the FUD:

https://medium.com/@lukedashjr/why-nothing-will-happen-with-bitcoin-on-august-1st-93f49a1a930d

Everything is set and done now with segwit locked in, you guys are wasting your time with Bitcoin Cash, I may not even bother to install the client to dump the BCC.

Thank you. This seems to be the most informative and sound advice of all.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

Same question repeated many times on this forum, don't need to be panic as seeing the scenario I can observe that august 1 will not going to affect the price negatively, the price will surely going to increase after august 1. So try to keep calm and wait for it.
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:15:39 PM

What y'all going to do before august 1, and after? I really hope that most of them will sell their btc.

I'm buyin DOPECOIN!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:09:25 PM

yes everything is being fine in bitcoin now and so think now it is the best time to save your bitcoin its time to buy bitcoin and not to touch it long time it will surely make you earn bitcoin more and more if you see the price of the bitcoin is more than you invested then it can be a time for you to sell your bitcoin and make money but waiting for august first will be a good decision for good profit.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:46:48 PM

Relax, sit back and enjoy the ride...I'll keep my coins where they are, and probably by extra by the time the price has dropped.
Actually I don't understand the people's problem actually what they want by this. When there is little bit happen in bitcoin then the people start crying like this it will grow again in just 1 or 2 days once again. Like you are not having knowledge bitcoin has clearly mentioned that do transactions as more as you can in these days because by august 1 you should avoid transacting bitcoins as it may get struck some where else which might lead to losing those coins.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:45:38 PM

What y'all going to do before august 1, and after? I really hope that most of them will sell their btc.
You need to find what works for you, if you perform someone else strategy then you could end inadvertently making the mistakes of someone else, but what I’m going to do is simple I’m holding, no matter what happens I’m holding since I have no doubt that all of this about August 1 is just FUD.
ivoryz

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 10:10:56 AM

So, now you recommend sell bitcoins and before 1 August buy them again because after August 1 the price will go up? Huh

I'm searching to understand!

Maybe this is dumbest move ever!
Better to hold your coins and plan your next move after the correction.
You have nothing to lose now when you just hold your coins.

Thank you Casdinyard!!!
Servalead7

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:47:53 PM

I understood some points about Bitcoin splitting but not fully. I am looking for local translations. Hope there is someone in this forum who is willing to translate the announcement into local language.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: