Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:01:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【AKROMA】【PIRL】【ELLA】【ETZ】【HBC】 ►MINERPOOL.NET◀ High Performance Mining ✪✪✪✪✪  (Read 10349 times)
CHRlS (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

At the moment we are still in need of Expanse Miners  Roll Eyes

HMMM i will give it a try Smiley

Impress me with your pool...

Hahaha, hope we can, but our variance seems to be very good at the moment.  Grin

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikkowendell

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:02:28 PM

At the moment we are still in need of Expanse Miners  Roll Eyes

Hahaha, hope we can, but our variance seems to be very good at the moment.  Grin

I can put my another rig to it, meanwhile the other one is running on it. Im still obrserving the profit til it reaches 24hrs of mining. If Im gonna have 300mh/s, how much would i have per day?
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

I am careful with such statements normally, but at the moment whattomine.com is calculating with little over 5 Expanse per Day with 300 MH/s

If you could reach this amount of Expanse per day or near to it, this would be a good thing.

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:04:54 PM

WhaleCoin launched, the WhalePool is online now...

http://whale.minerpool.net

Cheers Cool

Chris 

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:03:51 PM

WhaleCoin Wallet (meytherwallet fork) is now available:

https://mywhalewallet.com/

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:44:29 PM

At the moment we are still in need of Expanse Miners  Roll Eyes

Hahaha, hope we can, but our variance seems to be very good at the moment.  Grin

I can put my another rig to it, meanwhile the other one is running on it. Im still obrserving the profit til it reaches 24hrs of mining. If Im gonna have 300mh/s, how much would i have per day?

How is it running?

mikkowendell

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

At the moment we are still in need of Expanse Miners  Roll Eyes

Hahaha, hope we can, but our variance seems to be very good at the moment.  Grin

How is it running?

running for 5 days now and great compare to suprnova.

Im happy with this and I hope it will keep going.

Thanks
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:13:43 PM

running for 5 days now and great compare to suprnova.

Im happy with this and I hope it will keep going.

Thanks

Nice to hear.

Of course, we keep it going as it does at the moment.   Cool

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

Apple Mining Monitor should be available now for all of our pools:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/asis-mining-pool-monitor/id1274075951?l=us&mt=8

If you are the lucky owner of an iPhone or iPad end test it, I would be glad to get some feedback how it is working...

Xeonus

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:04:48 PM

Just wanted to thank you guys for this pool and a 0% pool fee. Your pools are very high quality! Hope to also see more traffic on your exp pool Wink

Could you shed light on your future plans regarding pool sustainability (introducting a fee at some point)?
What is actually the monthly cost of maintaining a high-performance pool like this?
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

Just wanted to thank you guys for this pool and a 0% pool fee. Your pools are very high quality! Hope to also see more traffic on your exp pool Wink

Nice to hear that. The traffic on the pools is something we only can try to influence, but we are trying.  Smiley

Could you shed light on your future plans regarding pool sustainability (introducting a fee at some point)?
What is actually the monthly cost of maintaining a high-performance pool like this?

The most is the time spended for community work, support and so on. At the moment, with many new miners and being one of the main pools for the launch of a new coin, the time spended into it was really very high.  

The servers itself are really expensive in our case, but the ressources were still there for our daily job.

Xeonus

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:06:41 AM

Nice to hear that. The traffic on the pools is something we only can try to influence, but we are trying.  Smiley

The most is the time spended for community work, support and so on. At the moment, with many new miners and being one of the main pools for the launch of a new coin, the time spended into it was really very high. 

The servers itself are really expensive in our case, but the ressources were still there for our daily job.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought it is quite expensive and time consuming to maintain such high performance servers.
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

Nice to hear that. The traffic on the pools is something we only can try to influence, but we are trying.  Smiley

Thanks for clarifying. I thought it is quite expensive and time consuming to maintain such high performance servers.

Maintaining of the pools itself is not that much work, compared to support and so on.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

We are trying atm to get the android app we are using in our ubiq pool for the others pool too.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:26:58 AM

Expanse remains #1 ethash on whattomine

musicwin

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:04:08 PM

Chris,after mining for like 10 Hours I got only 0.8 EXP with 520MH. I know this isn't normal,can you explain what's happening or should I change the pool now ?
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

Chris,after mining for like 10 Hours I got only 0.8 EXP with 520MH. I know this isn't normal,can you explain what's happening or should I change the pool now ?

Write me your wallet id and i can investigate...

musicwin

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:19:52 PM

Here,
0x2157063bd8bb6c86dd1846dd9c8f39fcf10d12ee
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:13:44 AM

Here,
0x2157063bd8bb6c86dd1846dd9c8f39fcf10d12ee

So, estimated reward on whattomine with 500 MH/s is 6,35 Coins per 24h today.

Between 11.09. 13:05:00 and 12.09. 10:16:00 you made ~ 6,4 coins.

Between 12.09. 02:26:00 and 13.09. 02:09:00 you made ~ 6,2 coins.

Please keep in mind that we have 50+ T Network Difficulty at the moment.

This is not the best yield but is is exactly within the actual average. Tomorrow is another day and we are more lucky, so that we can overachieve the whattomine estimation / the average - but for now that is really the correct result for EXP with your hashpower having 52T network difficulty.  Undecided

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:06:14 AM

Musicoin Pool is in beta test now, stay tuned...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: