Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:04:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【AKROMA】【PIRL】【ELLA】【ETZ】【HBC】 ►MINERPOOL.NET◀ High Performance Mining ✪✪✪✪✪  (Read 10348 times)
musicwin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:35:25 AM

First of all my hashrate is ~530MH,second I'm not happy with the results here.
Can you please send my remaining balance, 0.45 EXP..take the fee what you need.
Thank You,and good luck.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRlS (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:20:24 AM

First of all my hashrate is ~530MH,second I'm not happy with the results here.
Can you please send my remaining balance, 0.45 EXP..take the fee what you need.
Thank You,and good luck.

This is the network hashrate / network difficulty - I can't influence these.

Today it is still lowered a little bit.

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:30:48 PM

The musicoin pool is now launched and public.

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
mikkowendell

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:07:13 AM

Hello there Chris,

I hope soon you will also provide pools for the 2nd coin like Pascal, Siacoin, and Decred for the dual mining.
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 10:47:36 AM

Hello there Chris,

I hope soon you will also provide pools for the 2nd coin like Pascal, Siacoin, and Decred for the dual mining.

At the moment we are working on the frontend. We are looking into the necessary pool backends if we can setup 2nd coin pools.

naeme18720

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:48:42 AM

Hi guys Smiley
How much whale is price???
Music better for mining or whale coin???
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 11:56:32 PM

Hi guys Smiley
How much whale is price???
Music better for mining or whale coin???

Hi, these both coins are completely different.

WhaleCoin is to speculate on it, since it has no price at the moment (still not on any exchange).

Musicoin has a price and a good mining value at the moment.

The projects of the musicoin are still running, the projects of the WhaleCoin are planned.

So, if you search an early coin to sepculate on it, WhaleCoin is your best choice.

If you are searching for something to earn money immediately, the Musicoin is you best choice.

Cheers

Chris

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:26:12 AM

Thanks for the description Smiley

With pleasure. Without information it is hard to decide.

We are planning to integrate short descriptions and a comparison to our new startpage.

The first preview draft is now online ... not that much to see at the moment, but the new style we are implementing and active pool lists.

naeme18720

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:41:11 PM

Thanks for the description Smiley

With pleasure. Without information it is hard to decide.

We are planning to integrate short descriptions and a comparison to our new startpage.

The first preview draft is now online ... not that much to see at the moment, but the new style we are implementing and active pool lists.

Mining both coin Exp and whalecoin
Maybe price this coins going up
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:50:16 PM

As it seems Expanse and Musicoin remain the most profitable coins (whalecoin not judged at the moment without an exchange)

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

PERHAPS we are establishing offline worker notifications.

At the moment we are unsure if we offer this for all pools in all of our coins, even if we already have the ability.

If someone wants to enter a possible beta stage, write us your email.

Pool owners who want to participate in a possible pool notification beta stage (notification if the pool has problems) can write us too.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:20:20 PM

PERHAPS we are establishing offline worker notifications.

At the moment we are unsure if we offer this for all pools in all of our coins, even if we already have the ability.

If someone wants to enter a possible beta stage, write us your email.

Pool owners who want to participate in a possible pool notification beta stage (notification if the pool has problems) can write us too.

Pool List Data Repo: https://github.com/minerpoolnet/pools

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:48:55 PM

Looked at the new startpage and thought, we need more hashpower ...especially on the musicoin and expanse our hashrate is really sad  Roll Eyes

naeme18720

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

Whalecoin not exchange still Cry any where
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:41:18 PM

Yobit and Novaexchange shall list the coin soon

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

We had some issues with the geth on the WhaleCoin pool, while epoch changes.

It is back online since some hours now and we have set up an additional gwhale (geth) as a backup on an other server for additional redundancy.

For the next epoch change we will be looking deeper into it what it does and restart it immediately if one (or all) gwhale instances of the servers stop working.

So please don't stop mining, we are online and ready to mine with you all...

Cheers

Chris

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:13:56 AM

The WhaleCoin Network Hashrate still has had really big peaks in the last 24 hours.

Perhaps this is the last time to get some whalecoins before the difficulty remains high.

ubiq_min0r

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

Hey Guys,

i love the new layout and information on your sites, but i have an additional question....

i want to mine whalecoin, but do you know when it would be available on the exchanges ?

greetz

P.
ubiq_min0r

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:05:11 PM

I have to say thank you for the great support !

had some issues with 2 of my rigs.....asked the support of minerpool.net and now they are running better than ever.
great work and thank you for the help and optimization of the rigs.

greetz

P.
ubiq_min0r

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:23:47 AM

if whale is going on on an exchange i will add 2 rigs in it.

ubiq is running well....do you think i have to add more in it...currently i have only 2 cards on it.
what do you think...should i add more ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: