Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:31:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【AKROMA】【PIRL】【ELLA】【ETZ】【HBC】 ►MINERPOOL.NET◀ High Performance Mining ✪✪✪✪✪  (Read 10349 times)
CHRlS (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:44:52 AM

You have to choose yourself, this is something I can't do for you at this point.

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ubiq_min0r

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:33:02 AM

i keep it spreaded on your pools for some additional days and then i will focus on whale and ubiq !

your pools are working for me very well the pings are awesome !
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:17:05 AM

i keep it spreaded on your pools for some additional days and then i will focus on whale and ubiq !

...but see on the startpage the updated table now has mining yields ... perhaps you look into an other coin ;-)

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:52:43 PM

The hashrate and diff is really low at the moment, go and get some more whales now...

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:20:46 AM

New Coin upcoming on Sep, 30 23:59:59 CEST / GMT+2:

PIRLCOIN

For information click the Pirlcoin Logo on the Pool Splashpage.

ubiq_min0r

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:35:18 PM

hahahahahahha before i asked you if you can implement it.....awesome chris.....awesome...

nice thanks buddy !
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

with pleasure, hope to see you in the pirlcoin pool tomorrow  Cool

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:23:39 AM

The first WhaleCoin Exchange is now trading the coin:

https://stocks.exchange/trade/WHL/BTC

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:03:33 PM

Get ready for the pirlcon launch now!

http://pirl.minerpool.net

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:16:01 AM

We are live with the pirlcoin!

All working pools are now in the Pool List and correctly shown:

https://minerpool.net/pools/pirlcoin/

Thank you very much to all of our miners which supported us today with this new coin launch!!!!!

Cool

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:38:30 PM

Pool lists are all updated now.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

The main table now got the USD Price and Mining Yield for WhaleCoin:

https://minerpool.net/

Please keep in mind that there is actually still a low volume and only one Exchange trading.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:23:07 PM

The WhaleCoin is now also traded on Mercatox:

https://mercatox.com/exchange/WHL/BTC

Joker_sp

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:08:32 PM

Everything cool, but tell me, how can I withdraw whales from pool to my wallet? I can see money in "pending ", but can't get it to my wallet;)
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:52:37 AM

It will be automatically transferred to your wallet as soon as the payout threshold is reached and the worker has time for the transaction.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 09:07:07 AM

PIRL Difficulty is now low.
Exchange rate is now low too.
Exchange Volume still rises fast, 35000 Coins 24h Volume at the moment.
Yield is high: https://minerpool.net/

Buy in now and mine what you can before the bounce comes.

Grin

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 03:04:00 AM

Please visit our Mainpage regularly to see the Mining Yield comparison of the coins we have.

You can earn up to 40% more by switching to the profitable coins regularly!

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:26:05 AM

Changed the WhalePool Page to clear things up which Port to use:

http://whale.minerpool.net/

ubiq_min0r

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

Hey Chris,

and as always you are implmenting new things when i am some days off Smiley.
Nice work. Good Pool. Awesome PPL
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:01:44 PM

Yep  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: