Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【AKROMA】【PIRL】【ELLA】【ETZ】【HBC】 ►MINERPOOL.NET◀ High Performance Mining ✪✪✪✪✪  (Read 10352 times)
CHRlS (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:17:56 AM

Musicoin Fork at Block 1200000 was done without bigger Problems.

The Mining reward lowered from 314 to 250 Coins now.

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:27:23 PM

Updated the Yield table:

https://minerpool.net/

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
Yjbmagbf

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

Winter is here :)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:00:33 AM

Hello Smiley

I like this pool, I recommend to everyone is looking something simple to configure and watch, actually using Ubiq and Whale Cheesy

Thanks Dev(s)! Smiley
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 09:02:34 AM

Thank YOU for supporting us! 

Appreciate it Smiley

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:11:46 PM

Take Pirl to your Stock too. The diff is down, yield is extreme high, this is the right time to build a Pirl Stock.

look: https://minerpool.net

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

WhaleCoins Network Difficulty is again down a little bit.

Yield is good.

Look yourself:

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:28:43 AM

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:21:19 AM

Added an Ellaism Pool because it is a community only coin, to support the coin and the community.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:28:46 AM

Added an Ellaism Pool because it is a community only coin, to support the coin and the community.

Cause I was asked about it now a few times.

I understand ELLA clearly as a high risk coin at the moment!

It is completely community operated without paid teams or something.

Like other "new things" we have to look how the coin can perform in the future and how big the community can grow.

But I like to support communities and new Ideas, so I placed one of our pools on the coin.

Please keep in mind that this is no safe deal this time and that the coin could need much more time to evolve - if it does...

Cheers

Chris

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:02:30 PM

The ELLA pool got a community support fee.

50% of the pool fees are going directly to the community wallet.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:45:42 AM

We now have a first ELLA price set.

Without Volume and it will not remain I believe, but we have a first price set.

Price and Mining Yield of ELLA is now activated in the Maintable to compare to the other coins:

Cheers  Cool

Chris

veecryptos

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:45:01 AM

Awesome summary Chris, thanks!

One tip, would be nice to have the option to enter "my hashrate" instead of default "100 MH/s" and have it saved in the browser.

Then both "Yield" and "Coins #" could be calculated based on that. I think it would be very convenient for people using your table.

Thanks for considering! Smiley
ubiq_min0r

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:55:40 PM

Yeah really awesome.

i like it that the pools are very stable...never had a problem with hashrate, payouts or something.
I like it too that they list new coins and are trying to help you a lot when you got problems with new coins...like should you hold them or sell......etc.
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 07:10:06 AM

Appreciate the feedback.  Smiley

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:42:11 PM

We need more miners, look at the yield profits:

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:51:37 AM

PIRL moved to the discord now:

https://discord.gg/z4faFxD

Rudko

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:54:47 AM

Hi, i have an old notebook with Intel Atom CPU N2800 (1.86GHz, 1Mb L2, 2 core, 4 thread). What is I may mine mining with your miningpool and does it make sense of mining any coin on my notebook? Huh Thanks.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

Hi, i have an old notebook with Intel Atom CPU N2800 (1.86GHz, 1Mb L2, 2 core, 4 thread). What is I may mine mining with your miningpool and does it make sense of mining any coin on my notebook? Huh Thanks.

Hi mate,

I am sorry, but with that notebook you can't mine something efficient.

Don't you have a pc with a gaming gpu?

Cheers

Chris

Rudko

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:39:02 AM

Hi mate,

I am sorry, but with that notebook you can't mine something efficient.

Don't you have a pc with a gaming gpu?

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris!

Thank you for reply.

Alas, but my pc also without GPU.

I'm trying mining on the notebook just for fun Smiley

Maybe exists any altcoin which I can mining on the my notebook?

veecryptos

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:53:43 AM

Hey Rudko,

probably the best altcoin to mine with CPU is currently Verium (VRM) - mining is ASIC and GPU resistant, and it's well established with working community.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/veriumreserve/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1540023.0
https://vericoinandverium.slack.com

But frankly, you'll be mining forever to get just 1 coin Smiley my wild guess is that you'll mine 1 coin every 100 days with this CPU
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Atom+N2800+%40+1.86GHz - 619 points

Better buy some here:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VRM

Good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: