Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 【AKROMA】【PIRL】【ELLA】【ETZ】【HBC】 ►MINERPOOL.NET◀ High Performance Mining ✪✪✪✪✪  (Read 10349 times)
Rudko

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:51:01 PM

Hi veecryptos!

Thanks for your advices and links. VRM altcoin looks interesting and I'll try to mine a bit coins (just for fun  Wink).

And, yeap, my cpu is very old and slow  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRlS (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

Good that someone could help you  Smiley

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
Rudko

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:28:42 AM

Yes, it's good Smiley Thanks everyone!

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:59:52 AM

Have a look to PIRL!

https://minerpool.net

▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀  ░▒░░ PIRL ░░░WHALECOIN░░▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒░ MUSICOIN  ░░░░  UBIQ ░▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ █ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░░░▒░ MUSICOIN░░░░░░UBIQ░▒
Rudko

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

Have a look to PIRL!

Thanks, the PIRL altcoin look interesting Smiley

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:15:38 AM

Have a look to PIRL!

Thanks, the PIRL altcoin look interesting Smiley

I believe it still is...

veecryptos

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

Not so sure about PIRL being interesting for 6-7k sat ... will go down imho, but let's see Wink
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 12:56:54 AM

we have to see which value it can get ... at the moment it is too profitable, so many miners mine it to dump it to the market, instead of holding it to get masternodes or long term

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:06:37 PM

PIRL is now prelisted on Whattomine. It gets in the comparison as soon as the dev has enough data.

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:32:47 PM

WTM still shows nearly the same estimation we have in our maintable:

http://whattomine.com/coins/211-pirl-ethash?utf8=✓&hr=100.0&commit=Calculate

DibiaVxosis

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

Anyone have problem with Whalecoin pool today? I used to get xxx coins each day. Yesterday i got 0 coin and today still 0.  Angry

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

Can you write me your walletid? BCT Message, Discord?

I'll have a look then...

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:40:39 PM

Anyone have problem with Whalecoin pool today? I used to get xxx coins each day. Yesterday i got 0 coin and today still 0.  Angry

Can you write me your walletid? BCT Message, Discord?

I'll have a look then...

Are you there?

CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:22:14 AM

The Farms left the WhaleCoin Chain, it is now profitable to mine it again before the launch of the first things at block 200k!!!

buffy007

Activity: 254

I solve problems

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:56:48 PM

Android app for this pool is available
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.minerpool

try it, test it and please report us any problems or errors

thx

Zero & One - www.zero1apps.com
Applications developer - Apps for mining pools and miners
Smokeyw

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:37:46 AM

how many times you payout PIRL a day ?
since i got more then min. payout threshold but still no payout
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

Android app for this pool is available
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.minerpool

try it, test it and please report us any problems or errors

thx

Wow, awesome, the new one is really looking very cool, good job!

Thx

rotor33

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

I wanted to find out why the payment to the purse is not made 0x222bc4a0da84e6bf3e0063ffdd4b05e28a8f9773. The sum is greater than 1 PYRL. It lies more than 6 hours. What is the problem.
BitcoinDiamond

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

How come the difficulty doubles when having a rig that is over 100mh/s?

Am I correct in thinking that surely I should drop my 120mh/s rig and tweak the settings to have it do 99 mh/s then it is still making more shares with less power?
CHRlS (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:07:35 PM

I wanted to find out why the payment to the purse is not made 0x222bc4a0da84e6bf3e0063ffdd4b05e28a8f9773. The sum is greater than 1 PYRL. It lies more than 6 hours. What is the problem.

Cause you stopped mining and the treshold is 2 PIRL since two days. We raised the treshold to get more miners paid, cause in the peak with 2000 Miners there were too much low volume payments which slowed the payout down too much for all. If you want you can come into the PIRL Discord and I tip you one PIRL there instantly with the tipbot - i don't think this is a pending balance value to put more work into it.

Huh Huh Huh pending balance.. i got 2 pirl mining but not come in my wallet... please check this address wallet. 0xAD6458388cbc4b0aAd7C606777CFc1E5c31dFB13
24 hr mining and not coming payment.

The problem is somewhere on your side, you were paid out mate: https://explorer.pirl.io/#/tx/0x5b4933a9595a2c28fc82a46dc84b85929d21021ebdf38bef2df4e80ebf34caed

How come the difficulty doubles when having a rig that is over 100mh/s?

Am I correct in thinking that surely I should drop my 120mh/s rig and tweak the settings to have it do 99 mh/s then it is still making more shares with less power?

No, this is not an automatic correction. The 2billion worker has 2billion diff and the 4billion has 4billion diff. You choose yourself which difficulty you want to have. But keep in mind that the minerpool servers have a changed backend, the 4billion difficulty shares are more valued to get the same proportional reward. ;-)

But as said and ment, try both out and see which reward you get - and then choose the one which fits best for you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: