Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN is the KING  (Read 4408 times)
Macukica

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

Investing on Bitcoin is the best think to do if you cant decide on what else to buy. I think bitcoin will be trillion dollars market cap in less than a decade. Any opinion?Huh?

Yes, bitcoin is the King! For now, i can't find any alts that can replace bitcoin.

I find investment as my first priority when i have some extra income in my online jobs.

I invested in bitcoin and started work online.Now I see that I did not make a mistake in the assessment. Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:37:52 PM

Due to the growing number of investors in bitcoin and more other countries supporting it, this is one of the reasons for the steady and rapidly increasing bitcoin price, which now has the highest record of 6k USD in the history of bitcoin. And here we feel that the value of almost everything altcoin are decreases. So this is why bitcoin is called altcoin king.

osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:12:42 PM

for now bitcoin is king due to considerable price increase, after hard fork my prediction altcoin price will rise and bitcoin price will also decrease because many will sell bitcoin.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:54:13 AM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 6000 dollars and Im very happy for that and I hope the price will continue to increase so we can make a lot of profit in the future. But if you want to invest in altcoin the best answer for that is the waves coin and fro sure if you have you will earn a lot of profit because possible become 100 dollars the price in the next few years.
Yes I do agree with you as I am of the same view that the price of bit coin has reached the highest price as 6000$ and based upon its high price I think that it is the right of such currency to be called as the king of crypto currencies which has converted poor people to the richest one in the society in a very short time.

louisMTV

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:00:19 AM

Right its not stable but soon it will go down and up up!
Ademen

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:46:22 AM

Right its not stable but soon it will go down and up up!

Do you mean the Bitcoin or the Bitcoin Cash?
adamov10

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:49:04 AM

will bitcoin dip soon? i want to buy in
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:15:46 PM

Investing on Bitcoin is the best think to do if you cant decide on what else to buy. I think bitcoin will be trillion dollars market cap in less than a decade. Any opinion?Huh?
I totally agree with you but now is not a good time to invest in Bitcoin
We have to wait for the value of Bitcoin to fall to $ 7,000.
Serg_north

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

Look carefully, what happens to the etherium. He stopped in growth and my forecast - will be no more than $ 1000 next year. This is because the numerous altcoyins on its basis divert the attention of investors
Also those will be with bitcoin. Numerous forks will eat up his growth. Not only BTCH, BTCG, but also numerous little-known coins, for example bitcoinZ. They claim that they are bitcoin 2.0. And what will happen? Bitcoin will still reach the price of $ 50,000 by the end of next year. But then he will inevitably stop. Because its forks are better and will take a large part of the market.
wpt2207

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:58:07 PM

no there's no reason for it to dip
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:59:24 PM

Whatever happens, the king will always be a bitch. Ethereum will be the only competitor.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:26:39 PM

Whatever happens, the king will always be a bitch. Ethereum will be the only competitor.

Ethereum isn't a Bitcoin competitor. Ethereum is a smart contract platform and Bitcoin is a money transfer system.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:41:57 PM

Bitcoin was, is, and will be king for whole coins until the end of crypto which will be at the end of the world so he is the forever king.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:09:06 PM

No one here has the crystal ball to predict when bitcoin price is going to drop. You just have to wait buddy. And not only you are waiting for the dip to enter the market, there are hundreds of investors who are waiting to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin can't go parabolic, it will bound to happen.

There is no question that bitcoin is the King and no attacks can really pull it down. A few attempts have been made already but bitcoin was able to withstand all of it and even rebounded from such condition very quickly.

Bitcoin was, is, and will be king for whole coins until the end of crypto which will be at the end of the world so he is the forever king.

LOL mate, you already stretch it too far, let's not talk crypto's and end of the world in one sentence. It doesn't make sense at all. Grin

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:15:34 PM

Bitcoin is the most important crypto money of this market but in the long term this may not continue.
I think Ethereum is the real king
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:19:55 PM

The real king will be born. But now king is Bitcoin.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

you are so alright !
Think there will come a new king but cant say what i would look like

The real king will be born. But now king is Bitcoin.

holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

enjoy altcoins rising now, btc domination is almost down to 33%.
But the market soon or later will balance and bitcoin will go to 100k wheter you want it or not.
AlienWithBTC

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:05:13 AM

bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and will always stay the mother of all the others
tukangsiomay

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:08:51 AM

in 2018 popularity of bitcoin is decrease, because the price and miner fee is expensive
Bitcoin Cash will change the bitcoin position became the king in 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: