Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:57:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED  (Read 58114 times)
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

We are in talks with the0cean exchange, but they are not live yet, we will update as we have more information.

Team, thank you for all your effort.
Listing on other exchanges will happen with time. That is not a major issue.

We continue your good work on developing new features which will have significant impact on future of CryptoInsight.

All The Best.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:37:48 AM

Don't worry Smiley Correction of price is natural. Now i expect some kind of panic sell and if price will be dumped good enough i will be happy that you call people to hold... Less coins will be on market -> easiest way for dumpers to burn the price -> i buy more cheap coins -> more happy me Cheesy

It ain't coming back to low levels...HitBTC trading started and it keep on making new highs Smiley
Hope it keeps up its strong upward movement.
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

Thanks - please note that our Slack is invite only now until we switch to anothet chat app (such as Telegram). If you wish to join throw us an email or PM.

Because our ICO did not receive that much we have a low total amount of coins (12.5 mln), the market cap has a lot of potentional as our userbase and client grows. We are very comitted to our project as well and will see this come to fruition.

eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:50:43 AM

Any plans to go to more exchanges?

What exchanges do you have now? Not all projects know now their exchanges , such as Crypto.tickets. their ICO starts today
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:40:10 PM

How does that airdrop work? I mean i bought the token on etherdalta. Do i also get the airdrop or is it for ppl who bought in at ico stage?

People that bought in during ICO are only eligible for the upcoming airdrop (which happens after 16 oct - this is a one time small airdrop from bounty pool that was unclaimed). The amount you get from this airdrop is proportional to your contribution amount (and is unrelated to how much TKR you hold noe)

We will then have a regular airdrop to all TKR holders which everyone can enjoy that holds TKR, this will happen after we start making revenue in TKR with our desktop client (after the release). The amount you get from this airdrop is proportional to the amount of TKR you hold.

No one is excluded from the 48 hours wait time, so everyone with TKR will receive a portion (if you hold 20% of all TKR supply then you will receive 20% of the total airdropped amount, excluding ourselves)

Can i ask some question you mention that only people who bought some TKR are elegible to earn some airdrop how abount the bounty holders like me can i earn some airdrop too? Thank you so much dev i was hoping that we can also earn some airdrop as we also a TKR holder
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

How does that airdrop work? I mean i bought the token on etherdalta. Do i also get the airdrop or is it for ppl who bought in at ico stage?

People that bought in during ICO are only eligible for the upcoming airdrop (which happens after 16 oct - this is a one time small airdrop from bounty pool that was unclaimed). The amount you get from this airdrop is proportional to your contribution amount (and is unrelated to how much TKR you hold noe)

We will then have a regular airdrop to all TKR holders which everyone can enjoy that holds TKR, this will happen after we start making revenue in TKR with our desktop client (after the release). The amount you get from this airdrop is proportional to the amount of TKR you hold.

No one is excluded from the 48 hours wait time, so everyone with TKR will receive a portion (if you hold 20% of all TKR supply then you will receive 20% of the total airdropped amount, excluding ourselves)

Can i ask some question you mention that only people who bought some TKR are elegible to earn some airdrop how abount the bounty holders like me can i earn some airdrop too? Thank you so much dev i was hoping that we can also earn some airdrop as we also a TKR holder

First airdrop only ICO people, rest of the airdrops everyone that has TKR in their wallet (more TKR is bigger airdrop). Remember that the rest of the airdrops will not happen until we start generating TKR from things like subscription fees.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

First airdrop only ICO people, rest of the airdrops everyone that has TKR in their wallet (more TKR is bigger airdrop). Remember that the rest of the airdrops will not happen until we start generating TKR from things like subscription fees.

Ok. So the only accounts that shouldn't move coins at this point are ones that bought during Ico? At least until the airdrop for unclaimed bounties happen?

Afterwards, all accounts will be treated the same?
Meaning that my ICO account won't receive any extra bonuses if those coins don't move?

Basically, I'm free to liquidate my bounty account without missing out on anything?
I was under the assumption those accounts were eligible too... I would have sold that account around the 30 range if I had known earlier  Cheesy

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
mayaboti

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:36:53 PM

what was the ico price of tkr?
Brighty

Activity: 73

Long term hodler

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

Around $0.02 per token. The price is still cheap for this market cap! Only 12 mil coins.
belekasa.trip

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:49:43 PM

now available deposit hitbtc !!! technical maintenance completed
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:26:41 PM

Around $0.02 per token. The price is still cheap for this market cap! Only 12 mil coins.

It was around 0.00013 ETH  (~ 0.038 USD)  [this including the bonus coins]
belekasa.trip

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:40:01 PM

TRACKr go list TKR new exchange coss.io

https://coss.io/cryptocurrency-listing
Mr.Brightside

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:46:11 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 02:24:50 AM by Mr.Brightside

Is the max supply ever 12 million? And What about the name CryptoTrackr or CryptoTKR so then the token name still makes sense?

Ethereum Blue » The First Secure ERC20 Token » #WeAreBlue » Website » https://www.etherblue.org/ Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/
Brighty

Long term hodler

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:27:20 AM

Is the max supply ever 12 million? And What about the name CryptoTrackr or CryptoTKR so then the token name still makes sense?

The coin name is Trackr token name is TKR. But they will rebrand soon. Their name will change into CrpyptoInsight.
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:39:59 AM

The coin name is Trackr token name is TKR. But they will rebrand soon. Their name will change into CrpyptoInsight.

No they are not looking in a rebranding for the token right now. Please see their blog and further posts.
The platform/app will be renamed.

cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

I am bit wondering that no more people are seeing the potential already in this.

The product is totally targeted on crypto trading. Crypto trading will ever be there as crypto currency will. And all those people are interested in the price.
Trackr/CryptoInsight offers a platform for many needs in this topic that don't already exist in this way now. I can imagine that there will be a lot of users who don't
care to pay for subscriptions on professional trading users (and those will take a opportunity to earn something with it). Also the target group is already familiar with trading crypto so there will be no barriers in buying TKR.

A lot room to grow in my opinion.

Also the devs are very active in communication and developing, already published an app even on iOS. The only competitor in this section I see right now may be in some ways InvestFeed, but for the moment I see them rather like the already existing tradingview.com (https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/cryptocurrency/).

And... even InvestFeed has 10x more market cap than Trackr right now.

So very exciting to me Smiley Please keep up the good work devs.
Brighty

Long term hodler

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

I am bit wondering that no more people are seeing the potential already in this.

The product is totally targeted on crypto trading. Crypto trading will ever be there as crypto currency will. And all those people are interested in the price.
Trackr/CryptoInsight offers a platform for many needs in this topic that don't already exist in this way now. I can imagine that there will be a lot of users who don't
care to pay for subscriptions on professional trading users (and those will take a opportunity to earn something with it). Also the target group is already familiar with trading crypto so there will be no barriers in buying TKR.

Also the devs are very active in communication and developing, already published an app even on iOS. The only competitor in this section I see right now may be in some ways InvestFeed, but for the moment I see them rather like the already existing tradingview.com (https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/cryptocurrency/).

I agree, there are so many shitcoins without a roadmap or just made for fun and these coins have cap of 5mil or 10mil. We could get easily there with Trackr.
Trackr already has a product and shown his potential. This is just the begin.
Mr.Brightside

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

Thanks for the replies, I'm totally excited for a desktop version. If the team can implement some kind of algorithm to buy and sell at the right times, this thing will take off to Pluto! HaHa! Smiley

Ethereum Blue » The First Secure ERC20 Token » #WeAreBlue » Website » https://www.etherblue.org/ Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:12:31 PM

Is there a telegram group?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:14:25 PM

Very well stated.

From watching the markets and playing the incredibly lucrative spread. Tkr is #1 trading coin the past couple days, profits galore, but it's obvious manipulation is starting to play around. Which is a good thing for volume and a great thing for day trading.

It's going way higher.5-10 MIL cap by next month.
Maybe a lambo by Christmas  Cool

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: