Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2017, 12:17:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Smart Crypto Platform | HitBTC/EtherDelta exchanges  (Read 25617 times)
trackr-im

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:36:23 AM

Announcing the ICO for Trackr ('TKR' coin), a smart portfolio management and tracking app with predictive market alerting as pumps or dumps are about to happen

The 'TKR' coin will be used to fuel an in-app subscription model (a free tier is also available) and app development among other things, please read our whitepaper for more information

ICO has finished - thanks to all contributors!

Trackr Alpha is available on Google Play and on the Apple App Store

Old ANN Thread

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | SLACK | FACEBOOK
Hello everyone, this is one of the founders at Trackr. We have been developing a project for the past two months with some great ideas and we'd like to announce our altcoin, ('TKR') to you that will be used to fuel the app and its development.

What is the project?
Trackr is a mobile application (for iOS/Android/Windows) which offers real-time alerts on cryptocurrency market shifts as they are about to happen. The Trackr app offers an all-in-one interface to view and manage your portfolio, predicts cryptocurrencies deemed safe for investment (based on historical analysis and current market trend) in addition to allowing users to set up watchers to alert on various cryptocurrencies based on their invocation criteria. Furthermore, Trackr will also use historical data models and apply machine learning to obtain prediction models for cryptocurrencies and portfolios.

How does it benefit me?
New players to the cryptocurrency market may be reluctant to invest due to the lack proper analysis and knowledge in the field, while some invest a small amount to test the waters. Unfortunately, the increase in value of cryptocurrencies also attributes directly to the amount of fraudulent schemes that are prevalent, as is also the case outside the cryptocurrency world. Most investors often invest blindly based on unwarranted media hype, attractive schemes (using flattery to convince the investor) and false promises among other things. Trackr aims to alleviate all of the aforementioned issues and provide useful insight to the users that they can rely on and trust.

What services does it provide?
- Streamlined Dashboard
Track your wallet addresses and individual cryptocurrencies, and view your portfolio value against purchase and market price using real-time data

- Analysis and Insights
Performs analysis and provides insights on existing cryptocurrency trends based on your selected preferences

- Trade Impulse Recognition
Automatic alerts for sudden trade events that might indicate profitable trade opportunities

- Watcher Alerts
Intelligent notifications that trigger based on certain conditions that you specify for cryptocurrencies and exchanges

- Machine Learning Predictions
Enjoy cryptocurrency and portfolio prediction models derived from historical data using AI and machine learning

- Scalable Infrastructure
Whether you set up 10 or 10,000 watchers, our system will scale dynamically to meet demand

FAQ

How is this different than other trackers? Is this profitable?
We aim to provide a very comprehensive management and alerting system, in addition to your custom alerts (based on a whole range of customizable criteria) the Trackr app will also provide out of the box alerting depending on certain algorithms we have in place to detect sudden market trend. We estimate that users can profit anywhere from 15% to 20% depending on their comfort zone.

One of the key things we'd like to mention is that we do not store ANY of your data other than Watchers on our servers.

Machine learning based predictions?
Trackr will use historical data models for the majority of cryptocurrencies and apply machine learning to obtain prediction models by finding patterns in existing data.

Initially, we will train the algorithms based on data sets, then we will generate prediction models and compare them against the expected values. This process repeats until we're at a comfortable level of accuracy.

Why do you need funding for this project?
Our primary goal is to keep developing this application and continously add features that the community likes to see. Server infrastructure can be very expensive depending on the amount of traffic and ultimately we'll want to expand our team.

For a more detailed answer please see the whitepaper.

Will this app be accessible without requiring a subscription?
Definitely, we will provide a 'free tier' option that allows all users to use this application. However, there will be some limitations to the features they can access.

The alpha version will have all features unlocked, when the subscription model has been introduced some features will be restricted or reduced (these will then require a nominal fee payable monthly using the 'TKR' token). This process wil be made easy by providing a smart contract to renew your subscription that automatically credits your account.

Why do you need a token for this project?
The token will be basis to provide services on the application. We're still finalizing the details on exactly what features will fall under the subscription model, and will share more information in due time.

We will also be launching an online portal for any TKR token holders, they will be able to directly influence key decisions and vote on future additions/ideas for Trackr.

When is the ICO and how do I contribute?
The ICO will be launching during the month of August 2017. The ICO crowdsale will run for 30 days or until the cap has hit (whichever is first).

The Trackr token, ('TKR'), is an ERC20 token that will be issued as soon the contribution has been made through a smart contract. You can only contribute using ETH (Ether). A more details web page, closer to the ICO date, will explain where and how a user is able to participate in the crowdsale.

ICO Details
The crowdsale period will start in August 2017 (date to be announced) and will last for exactly one month.

A total of 65 000 000 TKR tokens will be in existence whereby 90% is allocated to the ICO campaign, 5% to the bounty campaign and the remaining 5% to the team. An additional 500 000 TKR tokens will be available for the purposes of exchanging pre-ICO tokens to ICO tokens.

The Trackr token, (’TKR’), will be distributed at a rate of 5000 TKR tokens for each (1) ETH to all contributors during the ICO. A total of 58 500 000 TKR tokens are made available for crowd funding. There is a bonus allocation depending on the contribution date, which is as follows:

• Contributions made in the first 48 hours of the ICO will receive a +20% bonus.
  • Contributions made after the first 48 hours until the end of the second week (14 day period) will receive a +10% bonus.
  • Contributions made during the third week will receive a 5% bonus.
  • Any contributions made outside the aforementioned periods will receive no bonus allocation.

The minimum amount of Ether that can be sent to the smart contract is 10 Finney (0.01 Ether).

Remaining tokens will be destroyed, this emits an event on the blockchain for people to track

Pre ICO

A transfer function will be available on the main ICO to facilitate the exchange of TKRP to TKR tokens at a rate of 1:1 for the duration of the ICO.

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | SLACK | FACEBOOK

Any questions please feel free to ask on Slack, on this thread or simply e-mail us at team [at] trackr [dot] im

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trackr-im

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:42:27 AM

All translations have already been fulfilled. No further translations or such are required, our old announcement thread was closed as it broke some bounty rules for the forums. We've merely re-opened this (by following the proper bounty rules this time around).

Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 224

Bounty Campaign Management!

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:55:28 AM

All translations have already been fulfilled. No further translations or such are required, our old announcement thread was closed as it broke some bounty rules for the forums. We've merely re-opened this (by following the proper bounty rules this time around).

Where can we find your bounty thread?

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 – Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 – Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

trackr-im

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:03:55 AM

Please see the first post, it's available at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046564 (had to be re-created and revised), do note that there are a lot of users already signed up (as our bounty thread was closed). We have since complied with all forum rules.

apepis

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:29:30 AM

i will buy this token
Mr.Ease

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:52:26 AM

Please see the first post, it's available at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046564 (had to be re-created and revised), do note that there are a lot of users already signed up (as our bounty thread was closed). We have since complied with all forum rules.

I protested the closing of threads... But Its a crackdown happening. No more requiring bounty users to post on (Ann) as it's mostly spam, and I agree.

Mokuton

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:55:01 AM

Seems interesting. We need other apps besides blockfolio!

mehika_7

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:26:59 AM

looks like promising. i believe this will be a good project.
smart market alerts. maybe i will invest here a bit.
KenChanYu

Activity: 484

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:34:10 AM

i just  bump so many thread are already close then i search in altcoins announcment luckely found this thread thank sir.

░░░░░░░░███████████
░░░░░░█████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████
░░███████████████████████████░░░░░░░░██████
░░████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░██░████████████████
░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████
░░██░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀

scolary23

Activity: 196

Become a Genius

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:37:21 AM

What is your goal of making 2 threads, will not this make everyone confused

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
trackr-im

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:26:54 AM

What is your goal of making 2 threads, will not this make everyone confused

The other one has been locked, not much we can do. I think a lot of ICO threads were locked in fact because they all broke the forum rules regarding bounties and the requirement to post.

siddu67

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:35:44 AM

First time I confessed but now I m clear, what happen  with  first thread.
Anyway I think........
The project seems to be very interesting. I have joined ........signature  Best of luck

FireDemon

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

Why the previous thread was closed?

davide72

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 11:58:08 AM

hi dev just sent you a private pm

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
trackr-im

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:04:38 PM

Why the previous thread was closed?

The reason why the other thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2010985) was closed is because you are not allowed to have a bounty which asks the users to post in your or any specific thread. This adds forum spam and contributes nothing. We have since changed our rules for the signature campaign so users are no longer required to post anywhere, they are free to do as they wish and instead their points are allocated by their rank and their general activity on the forums as a whole.

Quicksilver143

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:47:44 PM

Sir...  Can i ask something,  because i joined the trackr campaign then my rank is newbie but since the btc updated,  my current rank goes jr. Member., can i change my signature code for newbie into a jr. Member code???  Thank you in advance.
trackr-im

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

Sir...  Can i ask something,  because i joined the trackr campaign then my rank is newbie but since the btc updated,  my current rank goes jr. Member., can i change my signature code for newbie into a jr. Member code???  Thank you in advance.

Please post Bounty related questions in this thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046564 and read the new rules.

The answer to your question is Yes.

dealung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

Hi dev, where i can subscribe to newsletter?

trackr-im

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:01:30 PM

Hi dev, where i can subscribe to newsletter?

Our website, https://www.trackr.im has a 'Subscribe' button, please hit that and enter your e-mail to subscribe to the news letter.

trackr-im

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:39:15 PM

We're proud to announce the addition of our first advisor, Steve Adamson (an investment software expert working as a Vice President at Morgan Stanley) - more information over at our blog on https://medium.com/@trackr.im/the-addition-of-a-top-advisor-to-our-team-and-the-state-of-alpha-ico-c5e07e4c67b9

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.