Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRY] Royalties | Cryptonote | Upto 15% Interest on Deposits  (Read 31052 times)
NateInSav

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:40:28 AM

Im holding the dumpers will cry later Grin Grin Grin

Holding? Doubled my bag...

At these prices - why not? Moon or bust...  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:24:59 PM

Im holding the dumpers will cry later Grin Grin Grin

Holding? Doubled my bag...

At these prices - why not? Moon or bust...  Grin
Yes, its really cheap to full the bag. Moon is the high probability.  Grin

vindermarch

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:57:12 PM

Why is not this project displayed in the logo?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:24:21 PM

I'm having the same problem, but the information that was in the graphic is the same as the text on the original ANN page,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866394.0

Name: Royalties
   Year Interest rate: 15% (on Term Deposits)
   Total coins: 18,446,744,073,709 (6 decimals)
   ICO: 0.1% (No development permined)
   Block time target: 2 Minutes
   Block reward: 100Rp (10x increase every year [264,000 blocks], max 10R )
   Algo: Cryptonight
   Ticker: XRY

Decimal breakdown:
            1.000000   =      1R           
            0.100000   =   100Rp         
            0.010000   =    10Rp
            0.001000   =      1Rp
            0.000100   =   100Ri
            0.000010   =     10Ri
            0.000001   =      1Ri   

Decimal Terms:
            0.001 -         Rp    Royal points
            0.000001 -    Ri     Royal bits
padda

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:41:19 PM

thanks its impressive deal
samsmith16 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 01:31:49 AM

I'm not sure the links are not broken.. and I even tried links from images hosted from the website.. must be something with the forum..

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
samsmith16 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:07:39 AM

I must apologize to you all and I need to explain my current status as a Royalties developed.. I have helped out since per-ico and per-launch.. I was not the only Dev but many of my ideas that I had personally developed from years of projects I worked on and never used on them went into Royalties.. So I had more then just a monetary interest in seeing Royalties succeed... However I was slowly becoming the only dev working on things.. The ICO funds went to getting us listed on the exchange, servers and early development (servers and other cost now come out of my pocket)... At the sometime that my work was becoming only a donation to the project.. this latest crypto boom happened.. being a dev in the space since 2012, experience with multiple code bases and many platforms puts me in a small group of ppl in this realm.. The offers started coming in bigger and bigger from teams needing help... seeing I could put my family into a better financial place I was unable to continue to turn some of these offers down.. I never meant to go radio silent on you all.. time just slipped away with my head deep in things..

While my role in Royalties has been placed on pause for the past few months.. I have not walked away from the project.. I have full intentions of completing all that I planned for Royalties.. it just will take a bit longer then we all thought at first..

Thank you all for you continued support!!

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
Machoooo

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:01:29 AM

You have chosen what is better way for you ,However there are many people who put their hard earned savings in to this by believing your words . Please work on this project and make your promises true .
NateInSav

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:11 AM

I must apologize to you all and I need to explain my current status as a Royalties developed.. I have helped out since per-ico and per-launch.. I was not the only Dev but many of my ideas that I had personally developed from years of projects I worked on and never used on them went into Royalties.. So I had more then just a monetary interest in seeing Royalties succeed... However I was slowly becoming the only dev working on things.. The ICO funds went to getting us listed on the exchange, servers and early development (servers and other cost now come out of my pocket)... At the sometime that my work was becoming only a donation to the project.. this latest crypto boom happened.. being a dev in the space since 2012, experience with multiple code bases and many platforms puts me in a small group of ppl in this realm.. The offers started coming in bigger and bigger from teams needing help... seeing I could put my family into a better financial place I was unable to continue to turn some of these offers down.. I never meant to go radio silent on you all.. time just slipped away with my head deep in things..

While my role in Royalties has been placed on pause for the past few months.. I have not walked away from the project.. I have full intentions of completing all that I planned for Royalties.. it just will take a bit longer then we all thought at first..

Welcome back!  It is great to hear that the Royalties Project developer has NOT abandoned this project!

I have a Degree in Computer Science.  Most of my experience has been in embedded microprocessor circuits, embedded systems software and engineering project management.  What code platform are you using to develop this project?  What can I do to help?

Again, welcome back to the project.  I love the brand image you have built.  The ideas and concepts of this coin are excellent.  The past is behind us - let's move forward from here!

What are your thoughts, plans and ideas for Royalties going forward?

Nate
NateInSav

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:45:50 AM

You have chosen what is better way for you ,However there are many people who put their hard earned savings in to this by believing your words . Please work on this project and make your promises true .

I agree with what you have said here.

Things often pull us all in directions very different from where we WANT to go.  Most of us who have ever tried to develop something new - have found ourselves cash strapped and struggling just to survive.  It's amazing to me that the developer has been so honest with all of us about why the project has stalled.  It truly speak well of his character in my opinion.

I for one am THRILLED that Royalties Coin isn't a DEAD COIN.  SO the developer took a few months to deal with some personal financial issues... Let's not beat him up for it.  A person has to provide for their family first.

Truly thrilled to have the developer back on board!
juniorz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:27:22 AM

hi guys, is there a link so i can download xry wallet please, thanks
onionpealer

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:08:50 AM

hi guys, is there a link so i can download xry wallet please, thanks

The link is on the OP but I'll post it here too. I've not tried any of these wallets so you're on your own Smiley
https://xry.io/#download
Neo1984

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:17:19 PM

@samsmith16
i want to help with the project, tell me what is needed. i have a miner wich i can use . i just tested it but the diff went up like crazy. You can see on the charts when i started :-)
tell me where you need help on.

Greetings
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:39:43 PM

Hi, interested in this coin. I understand you have other obligations at present, but I was curious as to whether you had a roadmap or whitepaper available as I'm interested in knowing your future planned updates for this coin. The interest scheme is very cool and makes this a rather unique privacy coin.
bitcoin_billionaire

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:14:55 PM

just wondering, I really want to buy some of this cryptocurrency, i am just not sure how!

Paccoin has methods on allowing you to buy a bulk amounts directly onto your paccoin wallet, will you be providing something similar? if not, please consider it because i am definitely interested in buying!

Also, the mac OS Wallet doesn't seem to work!
NateInSav

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

just wondering, I really want to buy some of this cryptocurrency, i am just not sure how!

Paccoin has methods on allowing you to buy a bulk amounts directly onto your paccoin wallet, will you be providing something similar? if not, please consider it because i am definitely interested in buying!

Also, the mac OS Wallet doesn't seem to work!

Cryptopia marketplace has XRY available in exchange for both LTC and DOGE:

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XRY_LTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XRY_DOGE

No experience with the Mac OS wallet, but the PC based wallet works well in Windows 10...

Merry Christmas!
NokyRed

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:02:24 PM

hmm rank 1178 i am not sure if i should invest.. will something happen?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:28:11 PM

Welcome back dev! Smiley I thought this coin was already dead. I am very happy that Royalties is going to be resurrect. Good luck and Happy New Year!
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:59:25 PM

Don't you think that 15% interest is a bit too much? How are you going to pay for using resources like these?
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:13:53 PM

Welcome back. Keep working sir. We will be with you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: