Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty!  (Read 21955 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:46:11 AM

So there's two types of airdrops here:

• One airdrop will happen on a regular basis with the subscription fees and such (this will happen after the desktop client is live and subscription is in place and we're actually generating TKR from that)
  • The other airdrop is for contributors to the ICO/PreICO from unconfirmed bounty people after 16th of October to boost the ratio up to 85/10/5% as much as possible (crowdsale/bounty/team).

There are no other airdrops than the ones mentioned above, the 2nd airdrop is a one-time thing. The first airdrop is a regular one (we've not determined how often and such yet).

There's no airdrop next week as far as I'm aware.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ucliktea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:02:48 AM

dev i have sent PM pleae check it
waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:06:28 AM

I received a TKR token for an article campaign, thanks for the payment.

BellamyBlack

Activity: 806

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:49:30 AM

I received for social media, thank You!
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 04:03:36 AM

sent PM
iam conrfirmation my addres, stake and amount thank you
signature campaign participant, in spreadsheet 80
arifwinda

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:32:04 AM

i have received the payment ,. thanks sir ,. congratulation Tracker team ,,.
Mokuton

Activity: 192

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:49:48 AM

Hello, i have sent a pm to confirm my address and points already last week then today again. But spreadsheet is not yet updated and says I have not confirmed. Do let me know what else I need to know. Thanks!
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:03:47 AM

That's poor bounty hunter even sell at 0.00004000 ? What's this dump shit. I think another project shouldn't pay the bounty hunter and investors together. Let' the investors trade first and make profit after one or two weeks just give the reward to bounty hunters.
Andrey Smirnov

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:12:52 AM

I got the coins. thanks to the project.I hope to be a good growth

SR MEMBER

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:08:07 AM

This morning I open the wallet and greatly due to see paid already in. .. Thanks, good project  Smiley

vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:30:52 AM

Hello.
I have received TKR Tokens for bounty twitter. Many thanks.
Good luck to the team.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:15:43 PM

That's poor bounty hunter even sell at 0.00004000 ? What's this dump shit. I think another project shouldn't pay the bounty hunter and investors together. Let' the investors trade first and make profit after one or two weeks just give the reward to bounty hunters.

It's going to happen inevitably, the issue is that due to low volume there's no market activity to warrant a 2-week hold. Regardless, bounty hunters dumping all their coins could be forfeiting their future airdrops permanently.

maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:20:31 PM

I have received payment.
when can i get airdrop?
Thank you dev.
Always success for team TKR.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

So there's two types of airdrops here:

• One airdrop will happen on a regular basis with the subscription fees and such (this will happen after the desktop client is live and subscription is in place and we're actually generating TKR from that)
  • The other airdrop is for contributors to the ICO/PreICO from unconfirmed bounty people after 16th of October to boost the ratio up to 85/10/5% as much as possible (crowdsale/bounty/team).

There are no other airdrops than the ones mentioned above, the 2nd airdrop is a one-time thing. The first airdrop is a regular one (we've not determined how often and such yet).

There's no airdrop next week as far as I'm aware.

So this means if we hodl tokens till October 16th we will have Airdrops? Automatically? Without claiming? The regular basis airdrop is it everyweek till the desktop client is relased, so when is it going to be released then
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:19:56 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 02:31:39 PM by trackr-im

No, please read again carefully, we've explained this a few times now.

ONE-TIME AIRDROP:
All contributors to the ICO and Presale ICO (meaning NO bounty holders) will receive airdrop for UNCLAIMED bounty to boost their ratio a bit higher. If you joined both bounty and contributed to the ICO, then you will receive it as well (this is proportional to the contribution amount and you will receive it on the address you contributed from, even if it holds no TKR anymore).

REGULAR AIRDROP:
All contributors AND bounty holders will receive airdrop on an interim basis once our desktop client is released AND we're generating TKR from our subscription model, etc - this won't be for a good while yet. Do note that this will obviously not amount to much in the start and will not compromise of 100% of the revenue generated, but a portion of it. As we accumulate more users this will inevitably grow, rewarding contributors and bounty holders (proportional to the amount of TKR they hold)

As for desktop release date, at this point all I can say is we don't know yet, read our latest blog > https://keepingstock.net/trackr-is-now-live-on-hitbtc-for-trading-bbce3eacf0c9 for more information please.

We're also going to stop answering questions in this thread unless we think they're very important to address as it's holding some of our development time back. If the question has already been answered we're unlikely to answer it. If you need immediate help, please reach us out via Slack (or PM, but that will be slower). Anyone confirming their account via this thread won't be monitored, only PMs are monitored for that purpose.

If you did not receive tokens and you did confirm then please PM us and we'll look into it, if you did not receive tokens and you did not confirm then this is intended as you need to confirm to receive them (please read first post).

If you're not in the spreadsheet at all and you think this is a mistake let us know, please do remember that even if you tweeted and shared but were not accepted in the original spreadsheet then we can't help you, we had a limit and we clearly marked in our original spreadsheet who was accepted to tweet/share (we have access to those sheets still so we can easily look it up for every single week).

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

ONE-TIME AIRDROP:
All contributors to the ICO and Presale ICO (meaning NO bounty holders) will receive airdrop for UNCLAIMED bounty to boost their ratio higher a bit highers. If you joined both bounty and contributed to the ICO, then you will receive it as well.

REGULAR AIRDROP:
All contributors AND bounty holders will receive airdrop on an interim basis once our desktop client is released AND we're generating TKR from our subscription model, etc - this won't be for a good while yet.

As for desktop release date, at this point all I can say is we don't know yet, read our latest blog > https://keepingstock.net/trackr-is-now-live-on-hitbtc-for-trading-bbce3eacf0c9 for more information please.

We're also going to stop answering questions in this thread unless we think they're very important to address as it's holding some of our development time back. If the question has already been answered we're unlikely to answer it. If you need immediate help, please reach us out via Slack (or PM, but that will be slower). Anyone confirming their account via this thread won't be monitored, only PMs are monitored for that purpose.

If you did not receive tokens and you did confirm then please PM us and we'll look into it, if you did not receive tokens and you did not confirm then this is intended as you need to confirm to receive them (please read first post).

Thanks for clarifying, it was a little confusing.

Well, my involvement in this bounty thread is complete. I will be removing this thread from my watchlist.
I'll remain active in the (Ann).

Great campaign, I look forward to development

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

i confirmed received payment bounty media sosial, where is exchange to trading Trackr ?
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:35:27 PM

ONE-TIME AIRDROP:
All contributors to the ICO and Presale ICO (meaning NO bounty holders) will receive airdrop for UNCLAIMED bounty to boost their ratio a bit higher. If you joined both bounty and contributed to the ICO, then you will receive it as well (this is proportional to the contribution amount and you will receive it on the address you contributed from, even if it holds no TKR anymore).

REGULAR AIRDROP:
All contributors AND bounty holders will receive airdrop on an interim basis once our desktop client is released AND we're generating TKR from our subscription model, etc - this won't be for a good while yet. Do note that this will obviously not amount to much in the start and will not compromise of 100% of the revenue generated, but a portion of it. As we accumulate more users this will inevitably grow, rewarding contributors and bounty holders (proportional to the amount of TKR they hold)

If you're not in the spreadsheet at all and you think this is a mistake let us know, please do remember that even if you tweeted and shared but were not accepted in the original spreadsheet then we can't help you, we had a limit and we clearly marked in our original spreadsheet who was accepted to tweet/share (we have access to those sheets still so we can easily look it up for every single week).

wow nice airdrop. i will hodl my bounty token for now because the price on market is too low. and now i have a chance to get an airdrop because of holding Cheesy

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

Hello...i confirm that i resived my tkr...thanks manager and good luck
Vika26

Activity: 428

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 06:38:21 PM

Have the bounty campaign been rewarded?

.......Web...............Bounty..............Twitter.................Telegram.......
Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: