Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOUNTY] Trackr Bounty Campaign | 3.25 Million Tokens reserved for bounty!  (Read 21955 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:22:11 PM

Last information about token distribution that i found was that tokens will be send after the weekend.. Can you tell us after which weekend.. or maybe will be better when you say exactly when you will send bounty tokens? (In early information it was 2-3 days after ICOs end- now is starting 5th day)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:29:12 PM

how about the tokens from the cheaters distributed to the contributor ?
not really much indeed but at least we can prevent it to get dumped to the market.
just forfeit their tokens,
based on the timestamp we can see that they are the same person.
but lets the community decide it what will it be.
i choose to distribute it to the contributor other than the bounter(to prevent the dump).
and also the bounter can join the airdrop right ?

Tokens still are not distributed to bounty participants, so in my opinion more fair it will be just recalculate spreadsheet than take them out of the bounty pot and move them to contributors.

The tokens will get auto recalculated, so you end up slightly higher

Throw some into the article campaign  Grin
We worked hard for that tight limit, much harder than those signature participants writing  "great project, I wish success."

Overall, we probably put in the most effort for the least reward v.s. time structure.
Signature campaign guys already getting massive amounts

Just tossing it out there for consideration  Wink

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Naficopa

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:34:50 PM

not really much indeed but at least we can prevent it to get dumped to the market.
i choose to distribute it to the contributor other than the bounter(to prevent the dump).

Tokens still are not distributed to bounty participants, so in my opinion more fair it will be just recalculate spreadsheet than take them out of the bounty pot and move them to contributors.

We worked hard for that tight limit, much harder than those signature participants writing  "great project, I wish success."

Overall, we probably put in the most effort for the least reward v.s. time structure.

That is good idea!
Now project will need a lot of promotion! Probably more than during ICO!
Use this coins for advertisement!  
Everyone who want HODL will be happy! Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:39:09 PM

That is good idea!

Um... your missing the point, but I really can't make an argument against using it for a future bounty compared to free distribution...

Why did you come say something???
You totally killed my point I was working on lol  Roll Eyes

Naficopa

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:55:02 PM

That is good idea!

Um... your missing the point, but I really can't make an argument against using it for a future bounty compared to free distribution...

You totally killed my point I was working on lol  Roll Eyes

ahhh sorry Smiley now i see my mistake  Embarrassed
I thought that you think about more promotion for project..
hmm.. I was never good with stuff like blogs and articles, so i don't know if distribution of tokens was fair eanough for you.
Anyway in the moment when you join this campaign you should to know about rewards from the beginning..
I'm not against your suggestion, but if you really belive in this project, idea about using this tokens for advertisement should be good also for you Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:36:15 AM

That is good idea!

You totally killed my point I was working on lol  Roll Eyes

ahhh sorry Smiley now i see my mistake  Embarrassed
I thought that you think about more promotion for project..
hmm.. I was never good with stuff like blogs and articles, so i don't know if distribution of tokens was fair eanough for you.
Anyway in the moment when you join this campaign you should to know about rewards from the beginning..
I'm not against your suggestion, but if you really belive in this project, idea about using this tokens for advertisement should be good also for you Wink

haha lol. No biggy, you have a good idea.

I would consider the articles fair, a little tough standards which created a large overage... (A bonus % may have been nice due to the small participation) Obviously the other 600k distributed would have most likely bought me 2 lambos with a TrackR Licence plate so I understand why they stuck to the strict rules...

I've got TrackR tokens coming from my ears... So I'm pretty sure a lambo is in the near future anyways  Cool

trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:42:19 AM

Last information about token distribution that i found was that tokens will be send after the weekend.. Can you tell us after which weekend.. or maybe will be better when you say exactly when you will send bounty tokens? (In early information it was 2-3 days after ICOs end- now is starting 5th day)

We initially meant to send it out on Monday/Tuesday, however it was already apparent on Sunday that a lot of people had massive amount of multiple accounts that they sign up bounties with (and I suspect this is the case with every signature campaign). The only way to tell some of them was because of our confirmation requirement, they all confirmed with _very_ similar or exactly the same messages at almost the same time. The other issue was that some people had incorrect points. We made a decision based on those factors to hold off.

The idea is still to go ahead with the points, but currently we're leaning towards end of this week for sending them, I understand it might be slightly frustrating and it's probably one of the reasons that developers (of any kind) never give out confirmed dates in advance as you're just shooting yourself in the foot. Same goes for any game, never give out confirmed dates, you end up with negativity unfortunately if you don't make it

So end of this week, give or take, barring huge errors, but please don't take this as a 'has to be this date'. There's nothing preventing us sending it today even, but if we have some mistakes it means that people will end up with incorrect tokens (they may be allocated more, or less). I hope you see my point here and this is why we want to give it a bit of time to see how the confirmations go and then just send them off.

and @Mr.Ease
We could allocate some more undistributed points towards the blog/website, the original 'unallocated' points in that campaign have already been sent to contributors so we can't get those back. We can definitely allocate more however from the disqualifications.

Naficopa

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

We initially meant to send it out on Monday/Tuesday, however it was already apparent on Sunday that a lot of people had massive amount of multiple accounts that they sign up bounties with (and I suspect this is the case with every signature campaign). The only way to tell some of them was because of our confirmation requirement, they all confirmed with _very_ similar or exactly the same messages at almost the same time. The other issue was that some people had incorrect points. We made a decision based on those factors to hold off.

The idea is still to go ahead with the points, but currently we're leaning towards end of this week for sending them, I understand it might be slightly frustrating and it's probably one of the reasons that developers (of any kind) never give out confirmed dates in advance as you're just shooting yourself in the foot. Same goes for any game, never give out confirmed dates, you end up with negativity unfortunately if you don't make it

So end of this week, give or take, barring huge errors, but please don't take this as a 'has to be this date'. There's nothing preventing us sending it today even, but if we have some mistakes it means that people will end up with incorrect tokens (they may be allocated more, or less). I hope you see my point here and this is why we want to give it a bit of time to see how the confirmations go and then just send them off.

and @Mr.Ease
We could allocate some more undistributed points towards the blog/website, the original 'unallocated' points in that campaign have already been sent to contributors so we can't get those back. We can definitely allocate more however from the disqualifications.

Sorry for the pressure that i made with my post Smiley
I completely agree with you and i support your decision - all of them are very logic and understanding.

But.. Wink
Will not there be a problem with airdope? Exchange is live -as we can see some users alredy put there propositions of sell tokens.. How you want to resolve problem of 48 hours:
You MUST hold at minimum 2500 TKR in your wallet DURING and BEFORE the first 48 hours after the first exchange has gone live. This essentially means that if you’ve traded all your tokens away when the exchange is live then you are no longer eligible for TKR airdropped tokens ever (even if you buy them back at the end of the 48 hours). We will be confirming TKR tokens by address for each block in those 48 hours.

Sorry that i'm asking for so little things, but for someone it can be important.. Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:44:18 AM

Anyone you see selling now was a contributor to the ICO or the presale ICO, but none of them are selling below the ICO price as that wouldn't make sense to them (and no one appears to be buying either, unless it's a low price).

The proposition we have regarding holding tokens is primarily aimed at bounty people, we're not worried about ICO contributors as they're unlikely to sell their tokens anyhow (unless the price for some reason bumps up).

As far as the 2500 TKR limit goes, we can easily see who dumped their coins and who didn't during the launch of an exchange and what their balance is as a result. Our blog mentions that anyone that ends up with less than 2500 TKR is no longer eligible for airdrops during the 48 hours of an exchange going live (even if they buy it back after the 48 hours). The 'before' rule doesn't apply right now as not everyone has received their tokens, so I wouldn't worry about that (thought it does mean that if you buy 2500 TKR off an exchange, you're not eligible for airdrops).

franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:05:10 AM

No one got their tokens yet, this is exactly why we held off with sending too early and are waiting a bit longer before dispatching Smiley.

We've decided to send those extra tokens as an airdrop to all existing contributors at the end, which is a lot fairer since it protects against cheaters.

Glad hear the news,and everyone who make cheats should be removed from the list  Grin
Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:10:07 AM

Anyone you see selling now was a contributor to the ICO or the presale ICO, but none of them are selling below the ICO price as that wouldn't make sense to them (and no one appears to be buying either, unless it's a low price).

The proposition we have regarding holding tokens is primarily aimed at bounty people, we're not worried about ICO contributors as they're unlikely to sell their tokens anyhow (unless the price for some reason bumps up).

As far as the 2500 TKR limit goes, we can easily see who dumped their coins and who didn't during the launch of an exchange and what their balance is as a result. Our blog mentions that anyone that ends up with less than 2500 TKR is no longer eligible for airdrops during the 48 hours of an exchange going live (even if they buy it back after the 48 hours). The 'before' rule doesn't apply right now as not everyone has received their tokens, so I wouldn't worry about that (thought it does mean that if you buy 2500 TKR off an exchange, you're not eligible for airdrops).

Too much worrying about price...
75% bonus might cause ico-hopping investors to sell some, bounty hunters will sell regardless.
Those that only care about instant 10x might bail to search that ico pipe dream out
I say let them...
Airdrops are cool, but the best airdrop will be that bounty hunter selling for pennies into those low orders.

12million coins can only be sold so cheap before the right hands have them all

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:19:53 AM

and @Mr.Ease
Congratulations on the way you're managing this bounty campaing!
All campaings should be aware and do something (as you are doing) to exclude and prevent future cheeters!

Take as long as you need to fully analise all bounty inscriptions.

Either way I'm holding my tokens   Grin Grin
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:21:02 AM

I think Manager didn't distribute the taken to bounty participants, so wise decision because many people are using Bots to participate in a social media campaign. So we suggest manager should recheck the spreadsheet again and re-calculate the stakes once again, please.
BTCGOLD

Activity: 958
Merit: 256

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:11:40 AM

I think Manager didn't distribute the taken to bounty participants, so wise decision because many people are using Bots to participate in a social media campaign. So we suggest manager should recheck the spreadsheet again and re-calculate the stakes once again, please.

Decision was already taken (at least it is last official decision):

We've decided to send those extra tokens as an airdrop to all existing contributors at the end, which is a lot fairer since it protects against cheaters.

I think it is good decision for everyone.

Mr.Ease

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:11:14 PM

Decision was already taken (at least it is last official decision):

I think it is good decision for everyone.

I don't think he was referring to the new round of denied cheaters... the last airdrop was for contributors to receive 75% extra due to redistribution of development funds and 600k left over from the article bounty.

The denied cheaters tokens are still in discussion on what to do with them.
I honestly think contributors got enough. 75% on top of the early investor bonus. Its nearly impossible to gauge a value per token, with all the bonuses, ico price is like 1eth/10k trackR essentially for all investors.

I support 2 options. Keep it in the bounty pool, preferably some to articles. Or the development team keep them. Its not like there is a going to be a massive amount.

Asudale

Activity: 328
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:09:27 AM

so when plan dev can distribute token
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:51:43 AM

Don't rush things on the bounty distribution since they have encountered some alt account on their campaign which needs to be kicked and decline on payment.
Don't worry it will be sent once they settle things out since they will be compute the token once again with less participants. But I doubt that there will be a lot of changes since there's a lot of participants on their bounty.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Abimayu

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:47:15 AM

Don't rush things on the bounty distribution since they have encountered some alt account on their campaign which needs to be kicked and decline on payment.
Don't worry it will be sent once they settle things out since they will be compute the token once again with less participants. But I doubt that there will be a lot of changes since there's a lot of participants on their bounty.
I hope it finishes quickly, so the participants who pass will quickly receive tokens,
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:02:56 AM

We expect the tokens to before the end of this week (Fri/Sat) unless huge issues arise.

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:09:59 AM

We expect the tokens to before the end of this week (Fri/Sat) unless huge issues arise.
Has It already listed in Hitbtc? I saw the TKR token but there are no trading activities?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: