Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:25:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 HOW TO BE A PRO TRADER ON LBC & PAXFUL 🔥 $170,000+ PROFIT IN JUST 3 YEARS 🔥  (Read 23884 times)
kukelka

Activity: 186
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:23:09 PM

I have heard that trading with paypal is very very risky as sooner or later you will get chargebacks or some problems from paypal.
I have talked with professional localbitcoin traders and they all said to not trade with paypal ever. Is it true?
The OP's guide mentions several payment methods which you should not accept.  PayPal is not one of them, and goes into the most detail with PayPal out of all the payment methods available, because it is the riskiest method which you can accept. 

Selling is against PayPal's ToS, so you have to be careful about that.  PayPal also allows chargebacks and chargeback fraud is common when dealing with BTC.  So it's understandable that people would avoid using PayPal in some circumstances, but the OP has done a good job explaining how to minimise the risk and to avoid you losing everything at once.

I know that accepting paypal gives really nice ROI, like 10% or even 15%. But I would be really afraid to not get chargeback or some problems from paypal and lose all the money...but you said that OP explains in details how to minimise the risk, but i need your opinion about how much it minimise? I mean, if we use the info from guide about paypal, how many chargebacks we can get, maybe none? or few?
Razick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:26:40 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 12:37:03 PM by mprep

Interested in getting this but broke af

Sorry to hear that man, I'm still adjusting the price of the guide based on people's interest, so make sure to check in later. The price may be reduced.

I know I'm not a hero or legendary, but I've received a vouch copy due to my scrutiny of the OP in his earlier thread.

First of all, the file passes all virus scans (my antivirus and VirusTotal).  Seems safe/legit.  The guide is >30 pages long (large font), and all of it is 100% legal, despite doing things that PayPal wouldn't like.

The initial investment that would be required for this is ideally a few thousand dollars, but it can be less.  For trading with some methods, you will need paid services (including VPNs), but still it's not too expensive to start off with this guide.

Onto the sections:

Intro

Reasonably concise and not too hyperbolic.  I've read a lot of e-books that just stretch the intro on and on with pep talk and bring no actual content, so it's pretty good.

Selling Bitcoin

The guide lays out all of the risks involved and how to manage them in each method of selling Bitcoin (cash in person, cash deposits and other services).  The OP used weak buzzwords sometimes ("proactive action") but the guide is still very clear about the details of what you need to do. 

The guide includes how to protect yourself from man in the middle attacks, how to use a variety of different services to your advantage and there's a lot of useful services which I was not aware of.  Finding the things in this guide is not as simple as googling them, and the OP has clearly done his research.  The PayPal guide in particular is excellent.

Buying Bitcoin

A few useful tips, but this section is very short.  I think the OP could have gone into more detail with this, because the important thing is to buy with a lower margin over the normal price as you sold for.  Selling isn't the whole story and it seems a bit basic.

Is the guide worth it?

Depends on your initial investment.  If you're intending to trade with <$1000, you might as well not bother.  But I do think that the guide can help you avoid a lot of costly mistakes, and there's no point going for a $5 leaked guide on black hat world with no real information.

If you have any questions which wouldn't reveal exactly what's in the guide, feel free to ask.

Thanks for the honest review Xavofat! Smiley

Interested

Awesome! I'll PM you now.

I have heard that trading with paypal is very very risky as sooner or later you will get chargebacks or some problems from paypal.
I have talked with professional localbitcoin traders and they all said to not trade with paypal ever. Is it true?

Although that statement is generally true for most traders, I have a unique method where you can use Paypal to sell bitcoin pretty safely.

Since he mentioned VPN, it might be that his Paypal method includes creating a new account for each trade, and use it only once.

The OP's guide mentions several payment methods which you should not accept.  PayPal is not one of them, and goes into the most detail with PayPal out of all the payment methods available, because it is the riskiest method which you can accept. 

Selling is against PayPal's ToS, so you have to be careful about that.  PayPal also allows chargebacks and chargeback fraud is common when dealing with BTC.  So it's understandable that people would avoid using PayPal in some circumstances, but the OP has done a good job explaining how to minimise the risk and to avoid you losing everything at once.

I know that accepting paypal gives really nice ROI, like 10% or even 15%. But I would be really afraid to not get chargeback or some problems from paypal and lose all the money...but you said that OP explains in details how to minimise the risk, but i need your opinion about how much it minimise? I mean, if we use the info from guide about paypal, how many chargebacks we can get, maybe none? or few?

You cannot avoid chargebacks. Anyone who promises you to give you a method that will stop chargebacks is lying. If you use the guide, you will make ALOT of money with Paypal even if you get chargebacks. The chargebacks don't really matter.

For a very limited time, I will have one copy of the guide at every $10 increment, starting at $10. GET YOURS QUICK!

$10 copy has been sold

$20 copy sold

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kukelka

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:13:41 AM

damm, can you reserve one copy for $30 for me  ? Cheesy will buy today
kukelka

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:29:19 AM

damm, can you reserve one copy for $30 for me  ? Cheesy will buy today

Can't reserve unfortunately =/ you gotta buy it fast =p

will do my bests ! Smiley also, if I havent got paypal acc, is it big problem? I mean, can new acc work ?
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:36:13 AM

yeah! a new one is recommended. you'll see

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
php12345

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

Does you guide teach about some different gift cards?
kukelka

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

Guys why you sow slow, grab the vouch copies and make a review ! Cheesy
Waiting to see more testimonials before buying it.

One member said that if we can't invest at least $1000, it's better to not bother.
Is it true?
I mean, If I can invest only few hundreds, it would make some ROI or no?
php12345

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:11:43 PM

I've read the guide. Here's my review and criticisms.

This part of the guide left me questioning, as it was the last sentence of a section and seemed very vague:

"Again, it is up to you to do your due diligence and stay aware. I can only tell you the relevant risks and the best ways to mitigate them."

I found the part about paypal to be very interesting and valuable. But, the guide is currently completely silent on how to actually do the trades for paypal transactions. What types of things do you need to do to verify the true identity and source of the paypal funds being sent to you to minimize the chargeback risks? There is no information on this, when there should be IMO. There is only information on steps to take to mitigate the losses from the impending chargebacks.

And finally, the author is simply ignorant about profiting from gift cards (as this guide does not touch on the subject - and simply recommends against any and all purchases of gift cards with BTC). One look at the amount of feedback and volume of trades done by some sellers on Paxful/LBC proves there are definitely ways to make long term profit from gift cards.
manifo1d

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:16:10 PM

bumppp

Can you start with 100USD?
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:42:51 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 02:57:57 PM by LuanX3

Here's my honest review of the guide.

First about the length of the guide, it is definitely 31 pages but I would not say that would be that long if a standard font size would be used. Pictures are mostly for aesthetics purposes only and doesn't really add more information. All pages also contains the header of the chapter you are in, which takes about 1/8 to 1/4 of the page already.

Generally this guide was written for US residents. So most examples and some tips would apply to US residents. Can't really elaborate more as it might disclose something proprietary from the guide. Though, maybe it could be applicable for any country.

I skipped the part of paypal payments. I know it is profitable as it has good margins but in my country there is really no easy way of withdrawing funds from paypal and since paypal is quite complicated. It got a lot more complicated when I read about how it should be done in the guide.

What I liked though is the part of the discussion of the cash and bank deposits. It is really good since it really outlines a really good way to prevent scams and good tips to make things safer and smoother. Also, the pro-tips will likely be help out a newbie. I also discovered a lot of scam methods that I would not have ever thought about, I don't

I wish it had a longer discussion about how to buy bitcoins. It was only one page. After all, half of the battle in trading is buying bitcoins to sell.

For the price, honestly, this is very expensive at $150 in my opinion. This might not be for newbie traders planning to trade $1,000 or less as this will definitely be an investment already. But if you want the insights of an experienced LBC trader, then I don't think they'll give it to you for free. So this is the next best thing to getting a tutorial from them.

Rating:

Information: 8/10
Presentation 8/10
Price: 7/10
Overall: 7.7/10

Edit: Since Razick is having a promotion on the price, grab it quick! At prices less than $50 this is totally a steal. At less than $100 it's worth it.
manifo1d

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:38:05 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 12:36:55 PM by mprep

Yes you can, but I would recommend starting with a little more. Profit is a percentage (5-15%) of your capital.

On average how many deals a day do you make?

Good Guide I just now had the time to finish it in one sitting.

It'll take some time out of your day to do this just like any other business.

It's straight to the point the only thing I would add would be the curve balls people may try to throw you.

Overall alone 9/10. More error prep would be great incase something were to happen that went south. I'll try this method when I get the chance thank you.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 04:15:58 AM

I'd like to claim the last vouch copy and provide my honest review. Smiley
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:06:54 AM

Pretty sure that there was only 1 vouch copy and that was taken by Xavofat. I could be mistaken and since your trust ratings are quite high, OP may well give you another copy just so that he can gain some reputation as well.

OP, does this involve somewhat blackhat or even greyhat activities?

Because i read in the review that you may need VPN for some of these methods, which makes me highly suspect the legality of the guide.

Could you show proof that you are what you claim? Please show us the $170,000 profit,  plus your paxful and localbitcoins account. Otherwise it's all empty promises drawn up by a random nobody.

Also please make the youtube links clickable.
manifo1d

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:20:55 AM

Sorry, no more vouch copies left. However, there is one for just $30 available.

OP, does this involve somewhat blackhat or even greyhat activities?

Because i read in the review that you may need VPN for some of these methods, which makes me highly suspect the legality of the guide.

Could you show proof that you are what you claim? Please show us the $170,000 profit,  plus your paxful and localbitcoins account. Otherwise it's all empty promises drawn up by a random nobody.

Also please make the youtube links clickable.

All activities are whitehat. I never scammed, stole, robbed or committed any otherwise illegal activities trading.

For the sake of privacy, I cannot disclose my accounts. The extremely detailed information should be enough to convince you of the legitimacy of my experience.

It's good stuff. How long did it take you to finally "Get going" and how did you explain what you did to earn the money once it came time to cash out?
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:45:35 AM

Ill take a copy of someone who bought it can confirm it will make at least 30% profit from investments of $2000 or more
Razick (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:21:57 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 03:56:34 PM by Razick

REMOVED. Account recovered 4/27/2020.

NONE OF MY POSTS ON THIS THREAD ARE LEGITIMATE.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: