Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple  (Read 50017 times)
EasyMine

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:53:43 AM

But I have a question,the easyMINE token is only for raise funds for easyMINE platform?
does it used in the easyMINE platform? if so,how use it?I don't find any information about this.

Once the easyMINE platform is live, the EMT tokens will be used to pay for premium services.

500 000 ETC * 14,6 USD = 7 300 000 USD.   i think this project a little overvalued

The 500K ETC is a cap, not a goal. Ultimately, it's up to the community to determine the value of the project. Also, we don't have a minimum funding goal. Development will continue regardless of how much capital the crowdsale raises.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:28:10 PM

Dev ,,, why do not you accept ICO payments via bitcoin?
Maybe the bitcoin miner will be very interested to invest here
scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:23:15 PM

I'm wondering about the falling price auction (some sort of Dutch auction).

People who invest early don't mind, because eventually they'll pay the lowest price possible at the end of the auction.

But the whole community understands it's best not to get to the cap too early as the price per token will be above what is best for the buyer.

I think in the end the price will be the lowest attainable, for everyone. The only reason for it not to be so is selling the entire token stock prior to the ICO time cap.

So why would you not adjust all token stock to this price?

Not criticizing in any way, just wondering about the reasoning behind the protocol!!

At the moment I think the following scenario is most plausible:
Not the entire token stock is sold, the lowest token price is used, leftover tokens are burned.
I have to say, this is extremely beneficial to token buyers,  but I'm not sure this is what you want as a company seeking funding.

Let me end with saying, I, as a miner, am truly looking forward to this project! Not a newbie miner at all, but I could use some simplification and centralization! At the moment I'm paying a singular fellow rather exorbitant fees for a reasonable simple mining tool, I rather hand it over to a corp who will offer me manyfold what he is offering.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
EasyMine

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:42:32 AM

Let me end with saying, I, as a miner, am truly looking forward to this project! Not a newbie miner at all, but I could use some simplification and centralization! At the moment I'm paying a singular fellow rather exorbitant fees for a reasonable simple mining tool, I rather hand it over to a corp who will offer me manyfold what he is offering.

Very glad to hear you say that. We're sure there's more people like you - people who need and deserve better tools that what's available out there right now.

As for the falling price auction mechanics, a lot of consideration went into this, but here's the short version. Like we mentioned above, the community will decide how much the project is worth. Whether we sell fewer tokens for more, or more tokens for less - we get what we get and we work with that. We want people to be comfortable making their bids early & knowing that, ultimately, everyone will pay the same exact price. And, of course, it's better not to wait too long, since the tokens may simply sell out.
kochosei

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:49:29 AM

Intereting,Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck!
GAMORA

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:39:31 AM

Irfan_pak10

in the office of the bounty of the companies I noticed start the same problems as ACT
irfan_pak10 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:03:38 AM

Irfan_pak10

in the office of the bounty of the companies I noticed start the same problems as ACT

Which problem?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GAMORA

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:25:56 AM

Irfan_pak10

Which problem?

twitter & fb  Then added is reduced in the graph of awards
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:27:12 PM

I like the concept of making the cryptocoin mining process easy with the use of Easymine. Imagine having this will ease your managing. It would let you be more productive and it will not be time wasting unlike the other. The process from the top to the current was made simple, automatic which is also good wherein it uses AI. I will be supporting this and I am hoping for the success of this. Way to go! Goodluck.
I also see the bright future ahead to this project. This quite a new thing to a coin where its main function is for mining where people much want to have an mining with a good platform and software and with the help of altcoin in regards to the ICO it is a sure success. Hoping for more updates and the further development of this project. I am also glad to see the new thread for me to be updated for the announcement.

jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

Very glad to hear you say that. We're sure there's more people like you - people who need and deserve better tools that what's available out there right now.

As for the falling price auction mechanics, a lot of consideration went into this, but here's the short version. Like we mentioned above, the community will decide how much the project is worth. Whether we sell fewer tokens for more, or more tokens for less - we get what we get and we work with that. We want people to be comfortable making their bids early & knowing that, ultimately, everyone will pay the same exact price. And, of course, it's better not to wait too long, since the tokens may simply sell out.
I also think that this project is quite highly needed by the people who used to do mining. Because there are such issues that miners encounter like our of platform and coin basis. And it is a good thing to know that easy mine is the first ever project that set a coin which is preferable to used on mining and also the mining project as whole. I am looking forward and hoping for the succees of this project together with the ICO so i could try on doing mining and of course trading new altcoin in the market.
EasyMine

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 05:24:25 PM

Thank you guys, we really appreciate your faith in our project.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:29:18 PM

I also think that this project is quite highly needed by the people who used to do mining. Because there are such issues that miners encounter like our of platform and coin basis. And it is a good thing to know that easy mine is the first ever project that set a coin which is preferable to used on mining and also the mining project as whole. I am looking forward and hoping for the succees of this project together with the ICO so i could try on doing mining and of course trading new altcoin in the market.
People should really be looking forward to this project especially people that are mining, this project will be convenient for them. So they could manage their mining activities and i like the whole concept of the project. Hoping for the success of this one because this will benefit many others as soon as it is launched.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:20:57 PM

Hindi ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2052061.0

SonyEricSon

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:34:02 PM

If ICO ends after all the coins have been sold, I am sure ICO will likely never end, should the start date and end date of ICO be determined,

algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Nice and helpfull project. Easymine will help for many people who want to start crypto coins mining, but have no special information about it. Many people need to help with mining problems and Easymine can solve it.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:25:35 PM

finish the work , will post to the right thread soon ,  Smiley
Adykingcity

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

If the operating system easyMine has been released, whether the operating system will be sold or can be downloaded for free, I see the video operating system easymine on youtube, and see the beta version of the OS, os it looks quite interesting
ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

The Romanian Translation of Whitepaper is done: https://docsend.com/view/4wmaj2x
Kellen

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!   
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:18:02 PM

Hindi ANN translation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43U2VzTlpKQWY1ZEE

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: