Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple  (Read 50017 times)
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:23:21 AM

Can you update result of pre-ICO? iam interest to participate, but i can't see your balance from contract address
you can see the detail here i think

Summary
Address   0xd2acfe1382b84a521bc55853d56389b2e1c4db79
Attack   You're safe
No. Transactions   58
Total Received   2062.3986742123 Ether
Final Balance   0 Ether ( $0.00 )
https://etcchain.com/addr/0xd2acfe1382b84a521bc55853d56389b2e1c4db79

they seems have raise 2062ETC at present
dqhuang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:34:38 AM

very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
EasyMine

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 07:08:06 AM

That link shows all incoming transactions, including failed ones. We're actually at a bit less than 2,000 ETC at the moment. A couple more days to go, though. If anyone's interested in those preICO bonuses, there's still time to get in on that! Smiley
mrongos

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

That link shows all incoming transactions, including failed ones. We're actually at a bit less than 2,000 ETC at the moment. A couple more days to go, though. If anyone's interested in those preICO bonuses, there's still time to get in on that! Smiley
Thanks for the explorers I am very interested in this project, I will invest a little in this project
hopefull this project will be succes

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:02:58 PM

What are the easymine tokens used for? Is it for distribution of dividends (as shares in the mining company) or as fuel to use to mine in your platform?
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:59:37 AM

Well, ICO will start soon
I hope pre ICO successfully to reached, so that will be a good sign for the ICO.
ATM, around 2300+ ETC raised, that's a good number  Smiley
EasyMine

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

Hi everyone. There's a big change in our ICO plans. We're switching to the ETH platform and moving the start date back to August 24.

The reasons are explained in detail on our website (ico.easymine.io). What it boils down to, however, is this: a lot of people would rather use ETH than ETC. Some of you told us so. Thankfully, it's not too late to heed your advice.

As part of the switch, we had to revise the terms of our token sale. The two week delay is needed to implement all the necessary changes. In every other respect, however, the project is moving forward as planned.

Detailed information for the participants of our bounty campaign has already been posted in the bounty program thread.

Thank you for your continuing support and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:39:06 PM

Just finished to read the whitepaper and I must say that this is much needed. No more multiple miners for each algos, no more go trough multiple websites for calculate profitability...
And all the configurations will be automated, this is gonna be sweet
That's also what I felt after reading the whitepaper. The ease that it may bring in relation to cryptomining is great and is very efficient. You don't need to access multiple websites to finish and handle your mining. This innovation will do a lot withing the world of cryptocurrency and I know many will support this. I'm pretty sure this'll be successful and helpful at the same time.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1124

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 12:05:29 AM

Hi everyone. There's a big change in our ICO plans. We're switching to the ETH platform and moving the start date back to August 24.

The reasons are explained in detail on our website (ico.easymine.io). What it boils down to, however, is this: a lot of people would rather use ETH than ETC. Some of you told us so. Thankfully, it's not too late to heed your advice.

As part of the switch, we had to revise the terms of our token sale. The two week delay is needed to implement all the necessary changes. In every other respect, however, the project is moving forward as planned.

Detailed information for the participants of our bounty campaign has already been posted in the bounty program thread.

Thank you for your continuing support and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Moving to a such widely use platform isn't a bad idea at all, this way more investors would flock in.
Too bad, this project could have propelled ETC to the mainstream if you guys stayed with it.
But overall, easyMINE is a great project which helps miners in general. So whatever it is you guys chose, that's fine  Grin

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

Moving to a such widely use platform isn't a bad idea at all, this way more investors would flock in.
Too bad, this project could have propelled ETC to the mainstream if you guys stayed with it.
But overall, easyMINE is a great project which helps miners in general. So whatever it is you guys chose, that's fine  Grin

You're right the mining project is currently in great demand of investors, there are currently some similar projects but if easymine can offer more services we certainly know which one should we choose  Smiley Good start move to ETH platform, good luck.
ICOmagazine

Activity: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:00:25 PM

We now publish easyMINE reviews
I hope this article helps everyone know more about easyMINE
Thanks  Smiley

http://icomagazine.com/making-mining-easier-easymine-offer-their-new-token/
https://twitter.com/ico_magazine/status/897026974010322946

Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:44:22 PM
Merited by Nissan-GTR (3)

You're right the mining project is currently in great demand of investors, there are currently some similar projects but if easymine can offer more services we certainly know which one should we choose  Smiley Good start move to ETH platform, good luck.
The mining project is indeed very attractive for investors and maybe that thing could help bigtime within this project. Knowing that easymine makes your life easier can be a good reason to choose it. I hope moving to ETH platform will give your project good outcomes. Goodluck!
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:56:44 PM

We've published a quality review about easyMINE to determine if it's a worthy investment in this current ICO craze: https://bitsify.net/ico-list/easymine-introducing-a-plug-play-mining-software/

Smiley
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 01:10:00 AM

We've published a quality review about easyMINE to determine if it's a worthy investment in this current ICO craze: https://bitsify.net/ico-list/easymine-introducing-a-plug-play-mining-software/

Smiley

Your article seem to be outdated, easyMINE is switching to ETH platform. You should change those facts on that article of yours Smiley

Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

Nice and helpfull project. Easymine will help for many people who want to start crypto coins mining, but have no special information about it. Many people need to help with mining problems and Easymine can solve it.
This is a great project that everyone needs to look forward to and this platform has explained it's plan, and it has a great concept and i can see that this will be a great help and will be an ease for all the miners and all the people who wants to learn and start mining. This project can help people if ever they will be having trouble with mining.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:31:20 PM

Nice and helpfull project. Easymine will help for many people who want to start crypto coins mining, but have no special information about it. Many people need to help with mining problems and Easymine can solve it.
This is a great project that everyone needs to look forward to and this platform has explained it's plan, and it has a great concept and i can see that this will be a great help and will be an ease for all the miners and all the people who wants to learn and start mining. This project can help people if ever they will be having trouble with mining.

I'm really surprised by the shift in easymine focus to eth, as if jumping around gradually, but I'm sure it will be good for the future as long as the team continues to configure the coins strongly and provide benefits for all active users, I think it will work faster and provide greater benefits than other projects.
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:44:29 PM

ICO will start in 4 days, really interesting to know how it will be  Smiley
I hope EasyMine ICO will be success and fast
I'll keep support this project.
EasyMine

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

Thank you all for your comments. Your support is very important to us here at easyMINE.

Less than four days now. Let's make this happen!  Grin
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:38:18 PM

I do not know if I can post here, but the bounty site is slow and sometimes it is off the air: http://easymine.bountyportals.com/site/index.php

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, at 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while attempting to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 05:47:17 AM

I do not know if I can post here, but the bounty site is slow and sometimes it is off the air: http://easymine.bountyportals.com/site/index.php

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, at 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while attempting to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Might have to do with server loads. Too many participants.
That's how popular this project is. Enough to crash the bounty portal.  Grin

Anyways, concerns regarding the bounty campaign should be posted HERE.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: