Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:53:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple  (Read 50020 times)
pranshu11

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:20:03 AM

When will bounties be distributed...or they are already...i dont got any of them
EasyMine

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

Both the easyMINE ICO and the bounty campaign close in 15 hours, around 0:30 AM UTC, October 21.
ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

hi guys. i signed up to your Slack a while ago and used a throwaway mail account that I use exlusively for your slack.
now I'm shocked to see that I got Omisego Airdrop Scam emails that try to steal my funds to exactly that mail.
i'm really disappointed. have u been hacked or have u not disabled profile's email addresses to be shown publicly in slack? it's super dangerous.
EasyMine

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 12:29:18 PM

hi guys. i signed up to your Slack a while ago and used a throwaway mail account that I use exlusively for your slack.
now I'm shocked to see that I got Omisego Airdrop Scam emails that try to steal my funds to exactly that mail.
i'm really disappointed. have u been hacked or have u not disabled profile's email addresses to be shown publicly in slack? it's super dangerous.

With the recent changes to Slack account policies, email addresses are now the only way to positively identify users. Hiding them would open the door for all sorts of abuse.
Criptoprofi

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:50:18 PM

I still have time to participate in the bounty ?
firesurfer

Activity: 745
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:47:20 PM

no mate, ICO will finish in about 5 hours or maybe less, depend on blockchain, you are too late to join
congrats to easymine for 3k eth raised, not so good, but here we are

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:11:35 PM

no mate, ICO will finish in about 5 hours or maybe less, depend on blockchain, you are too late to join
Why not so good?
To my knowledge, all unsold tokens will be burnt, so the circulation supply will be just a few millions of tokens, that increases the possibilty of getting higher price in the future.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:41:15 PM

Why not so good?
To my knowledge, all unsold tokens will be burnt, so the circulation supply will be just a few millions of tokens, that increases the possibilty of getting higher price in the future.
we can say that ico raise about 3K eth is not bad , because you need to see how the project will go when ico done , I want to see easymine can succeed in the future more

than care about how much fund they raised at present.
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:09:58 PM

Is 3000 eth already able to run easymine project? When compared with some other ICO this result is very minimal
rally

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:20:01 AM

Is 3000 eth already able to run easymine project? When compared with some other ICO this result is very minimal

the developers wrote that they had enough. When are the approximate dates of the start of trading on the exchange? when will the beta version be ready?

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:57:46 AM

Other ICO amounts are just ridicilous. Which Startup needs 100Mio Dollars or like Tezos and Filecoin over 200Mio Dollars? That is just pathetic.

EasyMine received about 1,1 Mio. Dollars + they will also own some EMT Tokens.

I guess they have enough to pay for 1-2 years the salaries and marketing stuff. They have to work, deliver good work to be succesful in the future and not like those Tezos,Filecoin and many others which have set for life.

10 Mio EMT Tokens in circulation with a market cap of 2-2,5 Mio. Thats great. Much potential to reach higher regions.

Good Luck EasyMine.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:27:38 AM

Other ICO amounts are just ridicilous. Which Startup needs 100Mio Dollars or like Tezos and Filecoin over 200Mio Dollars? That is just pathetic.

I guess they have enough to pay for 1-2 years the salaries and marketing stuff. They have to work, deliver good work to be succesful in the future and not like those Tezos,Filecoin and many others which have set for life.

10 Mio EMT Tokens in circulation with a market cap of 2-2,5 Mio. Thats great. Much potential to reach higher regions.

Good Luck EasyMine.

From the beginning the team has set a soft cap meaning it is the minimum fund needed to run this project
So no need to worry about the project will be realized after ico finished.
EasyMine

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

That. Smiley

For a relatively low-profile project like ours, we think this is a pretty good result. The point was to fund development, not to get rich.
P E K K A

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

The final result, ICO report, price pertoken, whether this will be described?
Hughhill

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:47:20 AM

where can i sell or buy this coin
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:12:19 AM

why I have not got this yet token from this project
because I see this project has been very long and ico of the project is finished waiting for certainty from dev and team of developers of the project to the fate of bounty twitter from this project
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:33:04 AM

because I see this project has been very long and ico of the project is finished waiting for certainty from dev and team of developers of the project to the fate of bounty twitter from this project
be patient i will surely be there maybe dev and team of project still busy counting result from ico project maybe us as follower of bounty twitter from project will get token because dev from project have deeply experience and wise
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:45:05 AM

be patient i will surely be there maybe dev and team of project still busy counting result from ico project maybe us as follower of bounty twitter from project will get token because dev from project have deeply experience and wise
No one get their bounty yet. The manager still counting the stakes and currently all participants need to change their ETC address to ETH. Make sure you have changed your address and just need to wait until bounties distributed
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:54 PM

Congratz to easymine team, i hope the raised fund enough to fund the project.
Very interesting to know, how will be the final software to help and manage my mining.
umycantik

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:03:13 AM

maybe ico from prject already in final stage ico
and I hope to immediately know whether ico of the project mencai desire or not because now many ico who berkhir but did not achieve the desire of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: