Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:38:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple  (Read 50009 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:58:09 AM

Raised 3,453 ETH right? Would that be enough to fund and complete the project? Will there be another sale in the future?[/size]

More than enough.  Smiley And no, there will not be another sale.

I do not understand the technical field just, forgive me have this understanding, I can use this software to replace the mining machine machine work, right?

The software is intended to help you manage your hardware, not to replace it.

Any info on listing of the coin?

Not yet.

Then how about this one listed on EtherDelta?
Wasn't this EasyMine Tokens? (EMT)
https://etherdelta.com/#EMT-ETH
What's the ICO price of EMT again?

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:43:28 AM

When will bounties be distributed? Huh
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:55:01 AM

Congras to easymine team already collect 3k eth .  did it hit soft cap and it need to run this project success?
EasyMine

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:41:28 AM

EMTs have been tradeable on EtherDelta from the first day of the ICO.
The final ICO price was 0.0008 ETH.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:58:54 PM

Hope to get some nice updates from team! Good luck
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

Nice project, devs. In love in ur clean design
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:43:10 PM

easyMINE ICO Report

At long last, the easyMINE ICO has come to an end. The sale itself, at least, because there are still a lot of things left for us to do before everything’s properly wrapped up. Busy times ahead.
First, however, we would like to take a moment to acknowledge all the people who supported us throughout the entire process and without whom success simply would not have been possible. To all token buyers, who put their faith in us and our project; to all pre-ICO participants, who stuck with us through the rocky start; to all bounty program contributors, who helped easyMINE gain much needed visibility; and to anyone else who offered assistance, advice, or encouragement — thank you. You made this happen.

https://blog.easymine.io/easymine-ico-report-34cd51ee333d
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:13:17 AM

easyMINE ICO Report

At long last, the easyMINE ICO has come to an end. The sale itself, at least, because there are still a lot of things left for us to do before everything’s properly wrapped up. Busy times ahead.
First, however, we would like to take a moment to acknowledge all the people who supported us throughout the entire process and without whom success simply would not have been possible. To all token buyers, who put their faith in us and our project; to all pre-ICO participants, who stuck with us through the rocky start; to all bounty program contributors, who helped easyMINE gain much needed visibility; and to anyone else who offered assistance, advice, or encouragement — thank you. You made this happen.

Quite a good read with couple of hints for an excellent future updates.
"Right now, all our efforts go into rolling out the beta version of the easyMINE system and getting the EMT tokens listed on at least one cryptocurrency exchange."

Keep it up easyMINE Team.  Grin

anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:27:45 PM

easyMINE ICO Report

Quite a good read with couple of hints for an excellent future updates.
"Right now, all our efforts go into rolling out the beta version of the easyMINE system and getting the EMT tokens listed on at least one cryptocurrency exchange."

Keep it up easyMINE Team.  Grin

with the development of the beta version of the system easyMINE I think there will be some interesting things and made this project is always evolving. While I will be looking forward to it

rally

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

and when they plan to complete the beta release of the product? already want to try it

Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

Interesting project. Unfortunately, i didn't catch the ico. Maybe i'll buy from etherdelta.
What was the ico price?

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:43:09 AM

Interesting project. Unfortunately, i didn't catch the ico. Maybe i'll buy from etherdelta.
What was the ico price?

That's right, If you haven't had a chance to participate on the crowdsale.
EtherDelta is a good place to go, buy tokens at a very low price, especially after the bounty distribution.  Grin
The Final ICO price was 0.0008 ETH.

EMTs have been tradeable on EtherDelta from the first day of the ICO.
The final ICO price was 0.0008 ETH.

Mex89

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:49:34 AM

is it still open social media campaigns?
julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:25:23 AM

You mean social media bounty campaign? Well, it already ended.
Participants are now only waiting for the distribution.
More information about the easyMINE bounty campaign can be found HERE.

naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

we are all waiting for the exchange. maybe the dev is preparing which market to choose. I hope the latest and best news will soon be updated. let us all not ask about the clarity.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:06:59 PM

we are all waiting for the exchange. maybe the dev is preparing which market to choose. I hope the latest and best news will soon be updated. let us all not ask about the clarity.

not hit small exchange ,please hit major exchange like bittrex ,binance ,this is good for project.
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:30:38 PM

Hi Dev tell me how we get tokens the project itself will transfer the tokens to our MEW wallet or will we have to withdraw the tokens from our personal cabinet to the MEW wallet ourselves? Thank you
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:34:20 PM

Tell me in the end how much money the project collected during the ICO?
cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

hello sir irfan_pak10, is this project's ICO end?? i wanna know how the progress of the bounty? i'm joining the social bounty through your bounty portals but i don't receive the rewards.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:49:38 AM

Tell me in the end how much money the project collected during the ICO?

easyMINE ICO Report

You.
It was a heck of a ride and a major learning experience. We have a lot of thoughts we’d like to share — we’ll be posting more on the topic in the weeks to come. For now, here’s the easyMINE ICO in numbers.
Let’s start with the one thing everyone is most curious about. We raised a total of 3483.69 ETH. At 303.67 USD per 1 ETH (the exchange rate at the close of the sale), this corresponds to 1,057,892.14 USD.
Sure, with high-profile ICOs pulling in 50 or 100 times as much, sometimes in a matter of hours, a million bucks may not seem particularly impressive. We’ve said this before, though, and we’ll say it again: for a relatively small, down-to earth project, this is a very good result. Perhaps less than we hoped for (gotta dream big!), but certainly more than we expected. For the next 12–18 months we don’t have to worry about development costs, marketing expenses, or — you know — food. Lambos can wait until the next crowdsale. It’s OK.
Anyways… The duration of the easyMINE token sale, as defined in the smart contract, was 200,000 blocks on the Ethereum network. The ICO went live at block 4,198,704 (at 1:50:45 PM UTC on August 24, 2017) and concluded with block 4,398,704 (at 0:11:49 AM UTC on October 21, 2017). In “traditional” temporal terms, the crowdsale lasted 57 days, 10 hours, 21 minutes and 4 seconds.
Over the entire sale period, we sold 4,729,622.51 EMT tokens (17.5% of the 27,000,000 available). Approximately a quarter of these (1,082,822.89) went to pre-ICO buyers. 22,270,377.48 tokens remained unsold and were burned.
As the following chart shows, the overwhelming majority of tokens were purchased early on. Nearly 50% of the total sold on the very first day; 75% found buyers within the first week.

Daily token sales 8/24–10/20 (click to zoom).
There were 1,279 purchases, of which 1,147 were made with Ethereum and 132 with Bitcoin. The largest single purchase was a whopping 861,326.44 EMT (that’s the big spike on 8/27); the smallest — 0.37 EMT. The median purchase amount was 435.35 EMT.
Finally, the obligatory piece of useless trivia: roughly one out of every ten transactions failed due to insufficient gas. (Most were successfully completed on the second try. Sometimes, third. Or, in one case, eighth. But hey — as long as you get there, right?)
And there you have it. Right now, all our efforts go into rolling out the beta version of the easyMINE system and getting the EMT tokens listed on at least one cryptocurrency exchange. We hope to have some good news for you soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: