Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:48:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple  (Read 50005 times)
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

Hello evryone...i want to know the curent price of EMT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:47:27 PM

Guys who have already received payments? I have until now in the office are credited with steaks on Tweeter, so it should be? Roll Eyes
The bounty rewards is not distrubuted yet...skr irfan is busy with the confirmation of eth adress for eash participent
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:29:10 AM

easyMINE ICO Report

At long last, the easyMINE ICO has come to an end. The sale itself, at least, because there are still a lot of things left for us to do before everything’s properly wrapped up. Busy times ahead.

https://blog.easymine.io/easymine-ico-report-34cd51ee333d
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:46:42 AM

Based from cryptocompare, EMT/Easymine currently is worth around 0.00012 ETH. Dunno where is the exchange for this token, but looks like etherdelta.

Guys who have already received payments? I have until now in the office are credited with steaks on Tweeter, so it should be? Roll Eyes
The bounty rewards is not distrubuted yet...skr irfan is busy with the confirmation of eth adress for eash participent
etc/ETH address are fine. So there is no any problem with address change.
nexsto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:43:35 PM

Based from cryptocompare, EMT/Easymine currently is worth around 0.00012 ETH. Dunno where is the exchange for this token, but looks like etherdelta.

etc/ETH address are fine. So there is no any problem with address change.
I yesterday also tried to see in etherdelta seems indeed there
black5mith

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:03:18 PM

hi..this could be a revolutionary mining project..easyMine.
KotletaTokenov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:14:25 PM

developers easymine it pleased with the frequency of news updates, could and give more feedback

Usechainthe First Mirror Identity Blockchain ▬▬▬▬ Usechain Empowers Identity   Makes Everyone On Chain!
OFFICIAL WEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK

LINKEDINREDDITINSTAGRAMWECHAT: USECHAIN
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 05:16:53 PM

What is audible about the payments?
I correctly understood that the Bounty is already complete or you can still do retweets
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

On which exchanges does the easyMINE team plans to get EMT listed? other than being listed on EtherDelta.
Are there any tentative dates for this?
Also, what are the next steps to be taken after this ICO? Any future updates we should look forward to?

EasyMine

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

On which exchanges does the easyMINE team plans to get EMT listed? other than being listed on EtherDelta.
Also, what are the next steps to be taken after this ICO? Any future updates we should look forward to?

Whichever exchanges offer the best terms. The plan has always been to get EMT listed in Q4 2017 (so, by the end of the year). This has not changed.
No major updates for the time being - all our energy is going into getting the beta ready for release.
Adhichan

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:44:04 PM

such as the project has been achieved, whether just waiting for the distribution of prizes and when the division was done,and will be traded where the Coin EMT
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

such as the project has been achieved, whether just waiting for the distribution of prizes and when the division was done,and will be traded where the Coin EMT
the project is already finished and now waiting for the Division of prizes to participants of the bounty. Yes Let's hope it can go to market. and I'll be waiting for a high price
nexsto

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:39:15 AM

the project is already finished and now waiting for the Division of prizes to participants of the bounty. Yes Let's hope it can go to market. and I'll be waiting for a high price
I also congratulate on the success that has been achieved by proyex easy MINE, and I am waiting for the distribution process token bounty participants.
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:37:05 PM

Whichever exchanges offer the best terms. The plan has always been to get EMT listed in Q4 2017 (so, by the end of the year). This has not changed.
No major updates for the time being - all our energy is going into getting the beta ready for release.

I hope you work hard and before the new year, launch a beta version of your products, I'm really looking forward to it.

akbarharyadi8

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:38:17 AM

I also congratulate on the success that has been achieved by proyex easy MINE, and I am waiting for the distribution process token bounty participants.
congratulations to all the participants the bounty easymine. because easymine is a project to be successful. and we just have to be patient and confident only that token will be immediately distributed. with the large number of participants then this would be quite time consuming because of all the distribution process token as well as many of the participants who change address ETH.
mr.otong

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:07:26 PM

congratulations to all the participants the bounty easymine. because easymine is a project to be successful. and we just have to be patient and confident only that token will be immediately distributed. with the large number of participants then this would be quite time consuming because of all the distribution process token as well as many of the participants who change address ETH.
congratulation for easymine prject and all the participants
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:31:42 AM

Sounds good, It will be great if you guys could get listed Q4 2017 and on major exchanges too.
And get the beta ready by Q1 2018.
Ending this year with a bang and welcoming 2018 with a boom Cheesy

syaza

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:06:12 AM

Joined bounty campaign
How it will be ends?
nexsto

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:11:06 AM

Sounds good, It will be great if you guys could get listed Q4 2017 and on major exchanges too.
And get the beta ready by Q1 2018.
Ending this year with a bang and welcoming 2018 with a boom Cheesy

it sounds good, good luck with your step, and I'm waiting for the next news about your project development.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:18:09 AM

I think they didn't announce any specific date for distribution. Like you there are many people waiting for the bounty distribution and as well as coin to the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: