Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple  (Read 50009 times)
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:56:26 PM

How do you differ from your competitors? Huh
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

and I really thought that this catastrophe project is already dead. This funny ico was already in the middle of 2017. I hope all investors have earned a lot of eth with it and are rich today  Grin
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:10:17 AM

I see the current easy mine exchange rate is so small and there is no change.
is the team here still active to develop this project?
I still hope there is a surprise this year with easy mine.
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

hit major exchange is not easy right now ,many project in queue to listing , but i really hope team word hard on development . give us a surprise
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Any update, just for fun?
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:56 AM

Any update, just for fun?

Also I await update, when will be informed the date in which will be listed in the exchange? And the project, as it is being developed, is walking according to the roadmap?
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:23:37 AM

hopefully the team continues to do something that will add value in this project. and we're all looking forward to it because I think it's a good project but it depends on the team doing a good breakthrough.

OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

hopefully the team continues to do something that will add value in this project. and we're all looking forward to it because I think it's a good project but it depends on the team doing a good breakthrough.

Now it all depends on how good a product will be to create developers team and what promotion they will launch for Easymine in the near future. Hope that they able to do something better than useless token for Etherdelta and Idex.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

I didn't find easymine on coinmarketcap, why that? I guess you well know that if a coin is not on coinmarketcap it's like it doesn't exist, at least for new investors.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

I didn't find easymine on coinmarketcap, why that? I guess you well know that if a coin is not on coinmarketcap it's like it doesn't exist, at least for new investors.
because the volume of easymine does not meet the requirements at coinmarketcap.com
although it has entered the market like etherdelta and idex.tapi its current value is very small.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

because the volume of easymine does not meet the requirements at coinmarketcap.com
although it has entered the market like etherdelta and idex.tapi its current value is very small.

With such low to zero liquidity exchanges, there will never be a listing on coinmarketcap.The team can start with liqui.io or go for kucoin or get a seat for voting on Binance and ask for the community to support the voting.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:01:01 AM

With such low to zero liquidity exchanges, there will never be a listing on coinmarketcap.The team can start with liqui.io or go for kucoin or get a seat for voting on Binance and ask for the community to support the voting.

lol, fat chance of that. these ICOs support for the token ends the day the ICO ends and they have the BTC
see this everyday :/
they wont spend a penny, they paid users to shill in worthless tokens, and are prob already on the next scam ICO
dont worry, they tend to leave hollow updates tht mean nothing every 2 weeks for hope, and sometimes a whale pumps these scams a year later Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:16:23 AM

new project again nih, if diliat from the concept and the team that is in it I think this will be a big success, because I know if the team Poland already in action would be like how later.
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:38:32 PM

lol, fat chance of that. these ICOs support for the token ends the day the ICO ends and they have the BTC
see this everyday :/
they wont spend a penny, they paid users to shill in worthless tokens, and are prob already on the next scam ICO
dont worry, they tend to leave hollow updates tht mean nothing every 2 weeks for hope, and sometimes a whale pumps these scams a year later Tongue

Well said, I hope your words don't come true for this project Wink A lot of articles do suggest all or most of the icos in 2018 will have a failure ratio of 80% and only 10-20% would be successful and have a real value use case.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Good that I left the bounty campaign fast then. I thought it would scam. and I was right. a bad dev who can only talk and write. no team! And I have not invested in this garbage either. For me everything is good
lilaj4de

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:11:58 AM

Any news ? Anyone manager who is part of Easymine could cite how the development of the project is going? It looks like this ANN has been abandoned by the responsible team Sad
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

Yep looking like a Scam now. 

Easy mine, easy money.

Not so easy come, very easy go for investors. 

Their website still has their "Team" are they actually real people, anyone know?

https://easymine.io/

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

Easy mine, easy money.

Their website still has their "Team" are they actually real people, anyone know?

The team is real, you can see them in many videos. Lukasz Gasior is even a IOHK's team member (the one working on the scala client for Ethereum Classic), which I consider one the best team in crypto.
Honestly I don't if they gave up on this project or not, I only partecipated in the bounty campaign and I didn't follow them in the last months, are they still active on twitter and telegram?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lilaj4de

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

Easy mine, easy money.

The team is real, you can see them in many videos. Lukasz Gasior is even a IOHK's team member (the one working on the scala client for Ethereum Classic), which I consider one the best team in crypto.
Honestly I don't if they gave up on this project or not, I only partecipated in the bounty campaign and I didn't follow them in the last months, are they still active on twitter and telegram?

On twitter it seems like they posted something in April an easyminer beta. In the telegram I do not know because I do not participate in their group and here at bitcointalk no news about the project
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

Easy mine, easy money.

On twitter it seems like they posted something in April an easyminer beta. In the telegram I do not know because I do not participate in their group and here at bitcointalk no news about the project

I thought they already have a working product?
I was tempted to install it when they were doing the ICO as lot of people promoted this project on their signature. And they took time to send the bounties, it would a waste if they are not going to continue developing the project. Its a good idea and there were even new projects like this concept as well.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: