Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple  (Read 50007 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

this project is dead I think. There are no exchanges, they do not want to pay exchanges. Where is their product? Marketing?
Forget about this piece of shit

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

this project is dead I think. There are no exchanges, they do not want to pay exchanges. Where is their product? Marketing?

Yes, it's been a long time enough to do at least something. I also think this is a deadly "project". Nothing will happen.
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

vetherasset.app

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

Yes, it's been a long time enough to do at least something. I also think this is a deadly "project". Nothing will happen.
maybe chceck other sources?
- main site will be updated soon

- we are looking for Business Representatives

- we are looking for hardware sellers interested in selling easyMINE certified hardware

- we prepared reference implementation of ASIC controller and Remote Resetter - we will publish all technical details so everyone can build ( and sell also on our site ) his own constructions

- we are planning to open a shop ( where our partners can sell their products ) for miners - payments only in EMT of course!

- some exciting new features for miners will be published soon!

We are doing our best to bring you the best ever solution! Stay in touch.

BitGandhi

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:07:15 PM

https://c.radikal.ru/c23/1805/8d/2b09e91273cb.jpg
maybe chceck other sources?
- main site will be updated soon

- we are looking for Business Representatives

- we are looking for hardware sellers interested in selling easyMINE certified hardware

- we prepared reference implementation of ASIC controller and Remote Resetter - we will publish all technical details so everyone can build ( and sell also on our site ) his own constructions

- we are planning to open a shop ( where our partners can sell their products ) for miners - payments only in EMT of course!

- some exciting new features for miners will be published soon!

We are doing our best to bring you the best ever solution! Stay in touch.

Funny how the asic controller sold in dollars
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

So long time since ICO passed and nothing happened. Nice that i passed this and only took part in bounty. I think all mining projects are bad place to invest.

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
EasyMine

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

Hi...

Yes, that is true - we were not active on this forum for a couple of weeks.
However - the change is coming.

Few updates:
- the system is ready to use (still in beta but more and more ppl are using it)
- some changes on our main site are coming
- we prepared some "hardware" tools - the documentation will be available in public so ANYONE can build these tools by himself and even can sell to the others - we even can put your products on our site and help you to earn money on it (for sure there are miners waiting for your products!)
- we don't want to sell our hardware for EMT now because EMT is not listed yet... but it will change soon!

We are creating a new thread dedicated for easyMINE - ready to use solution for miners. I'll post the link later on.

Keep calm and mine!

easyMINE team.
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

Hi...

Few updates:
- we prepared some "hardware" tools - the documentation will be available in public so ANYONE can build these tools by himself and even can sell to the others - we even can put your products on our site and help you to earn money on it (for sure there are miners waiting for your products!)
- we don't want to sell our hardware for EMT now because EMT is not listed yet... but it will change soon!

We are creating a new thread dedicated for easyMINE - ready to use solution for miners. I'll post the link later on.

Keep calm and mine!

easyMINE team.

For the project to have more visibility I think the ideal in this world of crypto coins, besides the marketing, the listing in a good exchange, has forecast for this listing?

OI
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Hi...

Few updates:

Keep calm and mine!

easyMINE team.

It's nice to see that your project isn't dead because to be honest everyone tought that. Aren't you worried about the fact that Proof of Working (well, in my opinion, maybe I'm wrong) is slowly going down in favor of other solutions like DPoS and PoS?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:39:21 PM

Hi...

Few updates:

Keep calm and mine!

easyMINE team.

You better start fucken doing something, some of us (foolishly) invested in this, so unless you start producing results soon, expect the SEC to be hunting your collective asses. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
liujieyingk

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:43:41 PM

I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across,well done,team
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across,well done,team

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  People. How can people write garbage like that?  or do these people really have no intelligence in their brains? That's creepy here already.  Wink Wink It's a shit project from the beginning.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  People. How can people write garbage like that?  or do these people really have no intelligence in their brains? That's creepy here already.  Wink Wink It's a shit project from the beginning.

it is just junk account , posted with random word to all thread
without knowing what they are talking about lmao
liujieyingk

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

aving read the whitepaper ,I believe faithfully that your project will be a success!Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
LT_SNAFU

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Any news? Or the project is dead already?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

Nah it's not a shit project, the fact is that an operative system like easy mine was needed some years ago, not now that aren't many top PoW coins besides btc, bch, xmr, eth (soon PoS), etc and zec

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Hi...

Few updates:

Keep calm and mine!

easyMINE team.

And which exchanges can trade the easyMINE token? And the link with information on this segment dedicated to miners?

OI
EasyMine

Activity: 152
Merit: 105

easyMINE support team

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

And which exchanges can trade the easyMINE token? And the link with information on this segment dedicated to miners?

Right now we are available on http://kanga.exchange
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:13:30 AM

Is easyMINE still going forward? Or did it stick and die somewhere along the way?

We were given an update almost a year ago. And it was essentially a statement that they are working hard to release something significant.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:11:22 AM

Is easyMINE still going forward? Or did it stick and die somewhere along the way?

We were given an update almost a year ago. And it was essentially a statement that they are working hard to release something significant.

From the last update it seems they are still active, last update in december 2018 https://blog.easymine.io/out-now-easymine-beta-0-5-4-f59725fc2bb8
Unfortunately there was no significant progress

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:58:08 AM

From the last update it seems they are still active, last update in december 2018 https://blog.easymine.io/out-now-easymine-beta-0-5-4-f59725fc2bb8
Unfortunately there was no significant progress

Mining isn't as profitable as it used to be. Most of these mining company that came out with their ICOs during the bull run have now found themselves in a wholly different landscape that was previously unimaginable back then. Most are "slowly" developing. Hoping the market turns around before they are consumer-ready
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: