Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:35:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if all coins disappear??  (Read 5551 times)
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

How can this happen? It will like the moon will not around the earth, the earth will not around the sun... If all coins disappear, that will mean the internet is totally gone

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

It won't happen. The blockchain is powerful enough, incapable of destruction.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

There are many things we can live, no one knows about the future. We can only plan. Crypto world might disappear if there is no electricity and internet.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:54:45 PM

If all the coins disappear it will be the end of Internet and energy. Is far as this too remain we would not have problems with bitcoin except little activities of hackers and some hardfork issue in future. To me I see it impossible for such things to happen.
Oh no...  I hope it will not be happen ever again...  And if that happen,  it will be the last time i use this internet and i will reduce using it...  So i hope it will not be happen.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:56:41 PM

If all the coins disappear it will be the end of Internet and energy. Is far as this too remain we would not have problems with bitcoin except little activities of hackers and some hardfork issue in future. To me I see it impossible for such things to happen.

Internet and enrgy will last forever, we have petroleum, natural gas and everything to produce electricity. Internet is also connect the people with each other. This two will never be destroyed and coins will not be destroyed as well. Coins will be like money which is used by thousands years.
lawlawlaw

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:08:52 PM

everyone will panic,especially if the coins disappear without announcement/notice. tho life will be normal as it can be. some transactions are slow.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:22:24 PM

I think i will panic..   I don't  know what to do if that thing will happen...  All my efforts will be ruined and gone in just a single snap of finger. Oh come on,  i hope that will not happen and not will happen forever in btc world...
Yes it would have a great impact to me right now the fact that some of my income is from coins. I would going to panic because i dont know where can i found it again in my life. I think this would not be happen and im hoping for it cause this will make us all sad and hopeless.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:42:43 PM

everyone will panic,especially if the coins disappear without announcement/notice. tho life will be normal as it can be. some transactions are slow.
If that happens the cryptocurrency industrial revolution will fail and the whole world will collapse and fall into a global crisis, it will happen if the internet disappears and we fall into panic.
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:03:57 PM

It may cause disaster in cryptoland.
Gens09

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

What you will do if that thing will happen someday??

Coins are as good as cash. Coins value will even increase and will be more in demand in the near future. Coins will be a vital possession in the future. If there are no more coins,cashless society in the future could be impossible
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

All the coins disappeared suddenly. have not thought of that yet. if any happened. maybe the first panic will appear and a lot of confusion everywhere. end of the coin

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:04:36 PM

That is not possible highly but even then if that is happening then who ever is totally depended on the Cryptocurrency earning will be facing trouble for some time and then they will start their life like regular what they were doing.

Charlie777

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:46:23 PM

Why would you think this would happen?

Presumably, if they all disappeared, it would be because there was not a single person left (in the world!) who wanted to maintain any of the systems, at which point nobody would really care...
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:48:48 PM

For now it is impossible to happen. If it were to happen though, I will be sad and lonely after all, I have some money invested onto here. Also, I would have insomnia I think if this were to happen, lock up in my room for days and then move on. After that. I will begin to look for other opportunities to earn money online again or somewhere to invest into online.
The truth is thinking that all of coin will be gone on a one time basis is quite impossible to happen because the system is support by many people who used crypto-currency on a form of transaction in a daily basis. Could be better if we just continue or support for the Bitcoin for it to develop more in become universal currency in the future. Hence we would still need to continue our support to make it happen as a reality in the future.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

For now it is impossible to happen. If it were to happen though, I will be sad and lonely after all, I have some money invested onto here. Also, I would have insomnia I think if this were to happen, lock up in my room for days and then move on. After that. I will begin to look for other opportunities to earn money online again or somewhere to invest into online.
The truth is thinking that all of coin will be gone on a one time basis is quite impossible to happen because the system is support by many people who used crypto-currency on a form of transaction in a daily basis. Could be better if we just continue or support for the Bitcoin for it to develop more in become universal currency in the future. Hence we would still need to continue our support to make it happen as a reality in the future.

What you are telling is true, that it cannot happen in one go, but even if that happens, it will only affect the persons who are having holded the coins for long as investment and hope of getting higher returns.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:43:48 AM

If coins disappear I think in that time I have invested and I stored some bitcoin,altcoins and other coins.I will use them and use normal money to have my income.But I think these coins will not disappear easily because of its status today.
Talabrek

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:28:25 AM

The only way every coin is going to suddenly disappear is if there is some kind of catastrophic event that knocks out the worlds computers and electricity on a massive scale.

In that event, I think the loss of some digital coins will be the least of our worries.

MadPanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:44:05 AM

It would be the cryptopocolyps if that happened......but it wont.
People will panic and there will be a huge sell off which gives you a great chance to buy coins super cheap.
When there's blood in the streets everything is on sale.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:46:45 AM

Although this might be impossible to happen but who knows this world was full of surprises in every single day, if this gonna happen one day and all my bitcoins/altcoins was gone its very unacceptable for us, I think it will only happen if some big global tragedy or calamity will came that will affect whole universe or maybe some big war that will destroy internet infrastructure.  

Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:22:11 AM

Although this might be impossible to happen but who knows this world was full of surprises in every single day, if this gonna happen one day and all my bitcoins/altcoins was gone its very unacceptable for us, I think it will only happen if some big global tragedy or calamity will came that will affect whole universe or maybe some big war that will destroy internet infrastructure.  
I hope that thing will never happen, i have been focusing on making more coins and on holding my coins waiting for their pumps and if such thing will happen , It will be hard for me to recover maybe financially. But since it's quite impossible that tragedy to happen. I will continue my faith and plan on it. Technology were developing it will be hard to destroy it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████