Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 12:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49902 times)
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Really interesting service, decentralized dating seems could catch a lot of interest from financial "real" world
I have to read the Whitepaper to understand which are JDS competitive advantage....

i'll be back soon with my considerations
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:13:29 PM

so is a dating site with a lot of premium services for premium users i don t understand very well can you explain please user can buy premium services only with fiat or both fiat and altcoin currencies? i like also the affiliate programs for webmasters...
RomanJDS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:25:40 PM

so is a dating site with a lot of premium services for premium users i don t understand very well can you explain please user can buy premium services only with fiat or both fiat and altcoin currencies? i like also the affiliate programs for webmasters...

Users will be able to buy Just Dating Coin (JDC) for cryptocurrency and fiat money. Then they will use JDC to pay for all premium services.

cryptonfly

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:58:46 PM

I find this project very interesting and will give us good surprises
Matchpool recently raised $5.73 million in just over a day to  fund  its  blockchain-based  ‘Slack  Meets  Tinder’
matchmaking  platform,  which  lets  individuals  create ‘pools’ to facilitate connections among friends and niche communities.
Matchpool, an incentive-based community platform that allows anyone to open their own dating pool and earn
cryptocurrency,  has  announced  that  its  Guppy  token (GUP) began trading at the Bittrex

There are Guppy coins but the dating service still does not work

What is your main idea? How do you plan to compete with large projects?
Eldest

Activity: 353

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:38:33 PM

Really interesting, considering the social needs of people and the non-decentralised apps for the topic, like Tinder or Happn. What is the business model and the revenue you think will have on it in the first 3 years? Thank you!
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:40:02 AM

Really interesting, considering the social needs of people and the non-decentralised apps for the topic, like Tinder or Happn. What is the business model and the revenue you think will have on it in the first 3 years? Thank you!

"The scale of the Online dating, matchmaking service market will reach to 20.8 billion yen in 2017. Its scale will be up 2.8x from 2017 to 2022.
Source: MatchingAgent, Inc. / Digital InFact, Inc."
We believe that we can take a significant part of this market

bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:07:48 AM

Very interesting project. I am reading the white paper.
Who are the rivals? Matchpool?
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:39:04 AM

Very interesting project. I am reading the white paper.
Who are the rivals? Matchpool?

The dating market is very large. I am afraid we will not even meet Smiley. We will focus on our partner program

financial_analyst

Activity: 276

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

$88K already collected? Very good...
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

Thank you. We are growing Smiley

cryptonfly

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 12:58:35 PM

It's not enoth to create a good dating srvice
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

You are right. And you can help us! Invest and get 10% bonus now https://ico.justdatingsite.com/

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

Matchpool recently raised $5.73 million in just over a day to  fund  its  blockchain-based  ‘Slack  Meets  Tinder’
matchmaking  platform,  which  lets  individuals  create ‘pools’ to facilitate connections among friends and niche communities.
Matchpool, an incentive-based community platform that allows anyone to open their own dating pool and earn
cryptocurrency,  has  announced  that  its  Guppy  token (GUP) began trading at the Bittrex

This shows that majority investors dont really care about the services these project offer rather they are after making profits from their investment so long as coin are listed in good exchanges like polo and bittrex & appreciate in value.
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

This shows that majority investors dont really care about the services these project offer rather they are after making profits from their investment so long as coin are listed in good exchanges like polo and bittrex & appreciate in value.

it's a good thing for investors for a short term only.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:49:26 PM

Users will be able to buy Just Dating Coin (JDC) for cryptocurrency and fiat money. Then they will use JDC to pay for all premium services.
so it will use a dedicated(own) token for buying premium services and this token can be obtained with fiat  money and cryptocurrency,this is a great idea...
cryptonfly

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:04:15 PM

You didn't answer my question Wink
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:39:20 PM

1) A set of affiliate programs will be available for webmasters: PPC, PPS, PPL, White Label. Webmasters will get their revenue in Just Dating Coins, and they automatically become coin holders. If they are not interested in selling coins for the current price, they can wait some time for the rate to become higher. JDC will be a good way for webmasters to earn more, because it is a store of value and it’s price will grow with premium users count.
2) 100% of income will be spent for JDC buy out, webmasters and others partners will get 50% and 50% will be spent for service needs: development, administration, support. JDC cash cycle is designed to protect investors, that’s why we use very simple financial model when we forward all incoming fiat money to exchanges to buy coins.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:19:04 AM

1) A set of affiliate programs will be available for webmasters: PPC, PPS, PPL, White Label. Webmasters will get their revenue in Just Dating Coins, and they automatically become coin holders. If they are not interested in selling coins for the current price, they can wait some time for the rate to become higher. JDC will be a good way for webmasters to earn more, because it is a store of value and it’s price will grow with premium users count.
2) 100% of income will be spent for JDC buy out, webmasters and others partners will get 50% and 50% will be spent for service needs: development, administration, support. JDC cash cycle is designed to protect investors, that’s why we use very simple financial model when we forward all incoming fiat money to exchanges to buy coins.

It feels good that webmasters earnings are not static rather dynamic and increases in proportion to premium users account.
Ronin35

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:17:58 AM

"The scale of the Online dating, matchmaking service market will reach to 20.8 billion yen in 2017. Its scale will be up 2.8x from 2017 to 2022.
Source: MatchingAgent, Inc. / Digital InFact, Inc."
We believe that we can take a significant part of this market

The economic projections are very positive! In five years the market should triple its business volume!! This suggests that JDS can have great potential for growth and success
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:27:31 AM

You are right. And you can help us! Invest and get 10% bonus now https://ico.justdatingsite.com/
keep in mind that we will have data banks for every need and use. being a delicate issue, it is preferable that the data center will remain decentralized or semi-decentralized. once again we have in hand a good design that also offers a decent bonus for participants
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: