Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:39:45 AM

The ICO giving away their tokens for free is just exploiting normal investor's money. Because the airdrop is paid by investors Smiley

It's nice way to have lots of UPs for the topic though!
it's a good marketing operation that they all do, they did the airdrop, but there are those who offer bonuses and other types of promotion. when you buy a good on offer at the supermarket, the difference has been paid at other times or from other buyers, it is a well-established practice of marketing

I think it's reasonable to pay for really good promotion, like bounty campaign or some good articles. I don't think that generous airdrop (sponsored by investors' money) is very effective way.  One guy invests 100 Waves and has the same amount of tokens as 10 random guys that got same amount for free and will dump them on the market ASAP...

Yes, I think they suddenly stopped all the campaign but what was the reason behind it nobody doesn't know about it. Without promotion how can people get awareness about the project that it's ICO is running.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

I would like also the value that you think will have JDS .
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:16:42 PM

When the ICO is finished?
I think it is a great opportunity and I don't want to sell JDS.
Such as the possibility for the investor that want to keep them?

man, the ICO will end on 30 september. you can follow all the news here: https://ico.justdatingsite.com/

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 12:17:51 PM

Will there be another airdrop?
Tripkevin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:18:33 PM

man, the ICO will end on 30 september. you can follow all the news here: https://ico.justdatingsite.com/

obviously you will take them. you will sell them when their value will grow
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:23:05 PM

you will just see in one year or so... in this moment they have a lot of investors.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:25:02 PM

you will just see in one year or so... in this moment they have a lot of investors.

the most part of them are here just for the bounties, as you can see also in this page.  Wink
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:29:46 PM

the most part of them are here just for the bounties, as you can see also in this page.  Wink

there's nothing wrong. this is the function of bounties, they are not a store credit. anyway the money invested is too high to be just due to bounties.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

there's nothing wrong. this is the function of bounties, they are not a store credit. anyway the money invested is too high to be just due to bounties.

they are betting hard... you can follow the amount they are collecting, but there isn't any kind of forecast
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:35:53 PM

I'm agree with you with the concept of betting, but there are not many projects in crypto with some forecast. and the most of them are just inaccurate or misleading.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:38:27 PM

I'm agree with you with the concept of betting, but there are not many projects in crypto with some forecast. and the most of them are just inaccurate or misleading.

Higher are the risks, higher will be, maybe, the profits. some people's mind could be "the sector is growing, I invest in 10 projects, if 2 or 3 will reach the success, I will be reach" a bit like in startups
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:42:35 PM

Higher are the risks, higher will be, maybe, the profits. some people's mind could be "the sector is growing, I invest in 10 projects, if 2 or 3 will reach the success, I will be reach" a bit like in startups

you have already invested in startups? or maybe you have created one? (I'm just curious).

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:44:26 PM

you have already invested in startups? or maybe you have created one? (I'm just curious).

yes, I've invested in a couple of early stage but it was more a "friends & family" thing than a financial decision
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:48:57 PM

yes, I've invested in a couple of early stage but it was more a "friends & family" thing than a financial decision

I asked because is not like you said: for a big company or investor is a very huge opportunity find a bunch of guys with a good idea. they can have from 20 to 40 percent of a business than can grow exponentially with a very low amount. and I think they chose their investment very very carefully, to avoid risks.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:51:55 PM

I asked because is not like you said: for a big company or investor is a very huge opportunity find a bunch of guys with a good idea. they can have from 20 to 40 percent of a business than can grow exponentially with a very low amount. and I think they chose their investment very very carefully, to avoid risks.

they can chose because they have business plans, market analysis and so on. the risks are still high, but they have some forecasts so investors can judge. this is something like "I trust you can reach your goals".
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:55:28 PM

they can chose because they have business plans, market analysis and so on. the risks are still high, but they have some forecasts so investors can judge. this is something like "I trust you can reach your goals".

yes, is more like a bet on the roulette. but the profits are exponential sometimes and in many cases they are almost guaranteed.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:57:39 PM

yes, is more like a bet on the roulette. but the profits are exponential sometimes and in many cases they are almost guaranteed.

The people that have invested their airdrop have a big advantage. I'm valuating because JDS are built on waves blockchain. it may be a good thing.
Sevinpays

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:01:39 PM

I don't think that waves are the best part of this project: ok now its cost is low and it can grow in the fufture, but it has also just a few market for exchange, and it is not good to increase the volume.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Tripkevin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

I don't think that waves are the best part of this project: ok now its cost is low and it can grow in the fufture, but it has also just a few market for exchange, and it is not good to increase the volume.

so which is the best part in your opinion. you write a lot in this thread, so this means that you're following this project
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

the project JDS allows you to choose whether to keep or sell the tokens. this is normal in the' economy decentralized cryptocurrency and token markets.
 there are no constraints severe as in the world of traditional economy
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: