Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over  (Read 49900 times)
AntonJDS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:07:40 PM

Smart Content will be the most interesting trend in 2018. We are going to implement it in JustDatingSite.com. Not the dating only, but how to date, where and when, and what to wear. JDS will become a trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RomanJDS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 01:12:46 PM

Dear Investor!

Do not miss your chance to get 10% bonus! Invest in JustDaingSite right now! Bonus is available only several hours!
https://ico.justdatingsite.com

You can also join JDS Twitter https://twitter.com/JDS75738669
JDS discussion at BTT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046828
White Paper https://ico.justdatingsite.com/files/white-paper-ico-jds.pdf

JustDatingSite is a platform that connects people.

BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:30:17 PM

Again the russians? Too many russians deceived people in ico. And dictator putin, why in the promo picture added?

Sergey Brin was born in Russia, for example. Many smart people live in Russia. Putin is the most popular men in the world. 

Why are the worse characters popular? Donald Trump? Vladimir Putin? George Bush?
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:02:02 PM

Again the russians? Too many russians deceived people in ico. And dictator putin, why in the promo picture added?

i think we are going a little out of theme.
All around the world, there are peoples who scam.
Nationality is irrelevant.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
cryptonfly

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:24:27 PM

Dear Investor!

Do not miss your chance to get 10% bonus! Invest in JustDaingSite right now! Bonus is available only several hours!

I think your bonus is very small to attract big investors. 
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:31:03 PM

Smart Content will be the most interesting trend in 2018. We are going to implement it in JustDatingSite.com. Not the dating only, but how to date, where and when, and what to wear. JDS will become a trend.

Can you show some examples of this interesting content?

AntonJDS

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:05:11 PM

Smart content is based on the one's interests or the interests of the profiles he visits at JDS. The best example of Smart Content is nowadays Google Adwords: The Ads meets customer requirements.
We are going to help people with Smart content:
  • How to begin conversation?
  • How ask for a date?
  • And more..

It is not a static answers for the questions as FAQ, but the autogenerated list of solutions based on the profiles of two people.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

i think we are going a little out of theme.
All around the world, there are peoples who scam.
Nationality is irrelevant.
I also think like you. as we are in this economy, we are interested in the crypto, to the ICO and to the tokens.
 we are far from the conventional world, we have different vision. I am totally dedicated to these projects and to gain that I can do   Wink
BitcoinDoubleSpends

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:43:22 PM

Smart content is based on the one's interests or the interests of the profiles he visits at JDS. The best example of Smart Content is nowadays Google Adwords: The Ads meets customer requirements.
  • How ask for a date?
  • And more..

It is not a static answers for the questions as FAQ, but the autogenerated list of solutions based on the profiles of two people.

Will you discover facebook activities of your clients?
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:56:49 PM

• How ask for a date?
  • And more..

in the future, in the database, there will be a huge quantity of sensitive and personal data. there are also my own, but I from this I see a great opportunity. data centar dedicatia specific activity, but protected from the blockchain
AntonJDS

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:00:36 PM

• How ask for a date?
  • And more..

We have a big experience in social graphs interceptions and analysis.
We do not uncover any details on technical solutions. Big data solutions are our team specialty. Blockchain will make our solutions best in the world.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:40:59 PM

wow a tutorial on how to meet an unknown person,from what to dress up to better place and hour that is a very interesting thing and is a new approach for dating sites...
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:29:39 PM

• How ask for a date?
  • And more..

in the future, in the database, there will be a huge quantity of sensitive and personal data. there are also my own, but I from this I see a great opportunity. data centar dedicatia specific activity, but protected from the blockchain

This is a good point of interest.
To attract women/men, you need to let know how much as possible you can about you.
But how to conciliate with privacy?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:25:49 PM

• How ask for a date?
  • And more..

To attract women/men, you need to let know how much as possible you can about you.

Privacy is the main of our project! Please read the end of our white paper
https://ico.justdatingsite.com/files/white-paper-ico-jds.pdf

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:40:49 PM

Nice question!
it seems you have a function to becoming Invisible,
Seems i can hide my online status, age and time of visiting the site, in the Privacy Settings.
There are other details?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
BitcoinDoubleSpends

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:43:30 PM

wow a tutorial on how to meet an unknown person,from what to dress up to better place and hour that is a very interesting thing and is a new approach for dating sites...

I tried this site... 10% answered me Sad. I'll go to the meeting. I think it's very bad result
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 08:48:02 PM

Nice question!
Seems i can hide my online status, age and time of visiting the site, in the Privacy Settings.
There are other details?

"becoming Invisible" is one of the premium services

BitcoinDoubleSpends

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:26:38 PM

Nice question!
There are other details?

"becoming Invisible" is one of the premium services

I did not find in your white paper!!!

BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:28:32 PM

Dear Investor!

I think your bonus is very small to attract big investors. 

That's odd. I actually think that giving too big of a bonus might actually deter future investors! They'd be butt-hurt for missing the deal.
jootjejodel

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:39:06 PM

If you plan to start bounty campaign feel free to contact me via PM for marketing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: