Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:26:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinstarter.com Questions  (Read 16970 times)
leslie_cpk

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:56:33 AM

It is not a scam.
Its a legit company that started out a little rough.
Have you guys seen their latest updates?
I feel they might have gone public prematurely with their product ( I really should say productS since they have 3 different concepts going on at the same time).
I also didnt realize that one of my friends is working for them. Before you get crazy with me  Roll Eyes ... yes, the universe does work in weird ways at times, and no, its not me working for them.
So yeah, because I actually know one of their employees now, I  grilled the fuck out of him since the press wasnt so hot during the summer and everything just sounded too good to be true.

While they did look retarded at first, they now are running a tight ship and its going to be huge. Too bad I missed their first bonus round.
No more freaking out please.
Its cool to speculate, but I am standing up for something that I believe in and have the insider info about.

You gonna cry later if you dont get on this.

Leslie

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

Everyone still feel this is a scam?

I think the project legit, try to join on telegram, the devs are active there. And the eth sent to ico address still rising.
I was talking to one of the developers there, in telegram. I have asked them some questions regarding issues with their online wallets.
I must say that both devs, that I was lucky to catch on the chat, where truly interested in helping me out.
One directed me to support and the other simply solved my doubts. From this perspective project looks quite legit.

If you wonder what sort of issue I have had:
After swap from waves to etereum online wallets started to rapport incorrect balance. Before the swap there was a note that devs know about cases where balance in two wallets are not summed up correctly. Swap happened and the note was removed along with one of the wallets.
However the disabled wallet is still in existence and its content will be added to the account at later date.
They are fully aware of this issue, yet fix was postponed due to massive amount of work in progress.

rccheca

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

The project sound great, though I think the progression of pre-ico is very slow. what do you think?
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

coinstarter is scam , they copied all idea from DCORP , lol , with little modification they introduced master piece for scamming

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:31:34 PM

here’s so much going on in the Bitcoin world — more specifically the Blockchain — that it seems that just about every day a new cryptocurrency pops up. Everyone’s heard of Bitcoin, but did you know there are actually over 1000 different cryptocurrencies? Most of these are iterations on the original Bitcoin or built on top of Ethereum, while a few others have created an entirely new blockchain. With all of these new cryptocurrencies, I was curious to see how difficult it would be to create a new cryptocurrency.
I did my research about to start my project without engaging a programmer. Finally got the solution, the answer is “CoinStarter”. Only need to submit your project.

lol & how much did they pay you ,

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Just leave coinstarter program, they are delay some promises from us, that's completely sign

sachiko28

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

I haven't read much about Coinstarter. I'm also kinda skeptical about this but i think it is promising. I bought the startercoin 4500 which is equivalent to 1ETH. Kinda expensive for a starter investment considering the price of ETH now is $1,164.24. Anyone who sign up also receives 10 free coins and 'free' is free. Who wouldn't want a free stuff? You can  try and sign up and share some coins.  Grin

www.coinstarter.com/?ref=7doojqndo

And yeah... I'm still crossing my fingers that this isn't a scam.
inb4

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

I bought the startercoin 4500 which is equivalent to 1ETH. ... Anyone who sign up also receives 10 free coins and 'free' is free. Who wouldn't want a free stuff?
This is exactly why I'm skeptical. 1 ETH has been as high as $1,420 and as low as $1,030 since this pre-ICO period started. This would place a single STAC between $0.229 and $0.316. This means they value their 10 STAC sign-up bonus somewhere between $2.29 and $3.16, which is crazy.

I'm taking the 10 STAC sign-up bonus and leaving CoinStarter alone. It's a great idea, but it's well overpriced.
cryptoash

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

I bought the startercoin 4500 which is equivalent to 1ETH. ... Anyone who sign up also receives 10 free coins and 'free' is free. Who wouldn't want a free stuff?
This is exactly why I'm skeptical. 1 ETH has been as high as $1,420 and as low as $1,030 since this pre-ICO period started. This would place a single STAC between $0.229 and $0.316. This means they value their 10 STAC sign-up bonus somewhere between $2.29 and $3.16, which is crazy.

I'm taking the 10 STAC sign-up bonus and leaving CoinStarter alone. It's a great idea, but it's well overpriced.

You're right to question the high starting price, but you also have to bear in mind that at some point they needed to chose an exchange rate between their main token of choice (ETH) and the ICO (STAC) values...

There isn't much value is just comparing the past exchange rate against the value of this new ICO, because it will be redudant almost immediately. For example with the recent market correction, ETH is only $890... Does this mean the STAC tokens are cheaper? Or just that the market value is changing... Price of a coin doesn't necessarily reflect the actual value!

Personally, I'm going to invest. I think this could be one of the good ICO's this year.

Cheers,
cryptoash
Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

They now have their own ANN topic, you can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777787

If you wondering if this is official, they'll be updating their website and social channels with this link very soon.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
Warfare

Activity: 1054
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

They now have their own ANN topic, you can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777787

If you wondering if this is official, they'll be updating their website and social channels with this link very soon.
Finnaly, it took a long time to have their own ANN topic.
I see it is posted by you.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
GiorgosK

Activity: 478
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

Anyone has invested in this
it says that the are still giving away 50% as bonus in the preico
has anyone gotten that ?

BitBay - The Future of Free Markets  |  BCT thread  |  https://bitbay.market
Dynamic Peg  - Whitepaper out  -  Working implementation to be released soon
Web Markeplace coming Fall 2018
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:24:53 AM

I inquired about this project before but also didn't get a response. It looks too good to be true honestly. For just joining their ICO you get 2 free years membership with a lot of airdropped coins worth thousands? How exactly would this happen? It makes no sense.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
chungnt92

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

I joined it and I think coinstarter is a good project.
Delphinus (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Coinstarter has launched their own ANN thread (looks solid now) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777787

For any questions or discussions, I suggest going there. I'll lock this thread, since I assume it's an obsolete discussion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: