Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity  (Read 40105 times)
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:41:27 PM

Do you guys have any patents?
FoodCoin is an officially registered trademark. The company is on the last stage of registration in Switzerland. Do you think we should register patents too?

If you have any proprietary technology, I think you should. The big boys are registering patents every day, if you guys have real tech innovation I think it would be best to protect it. If most of your innovation comes in your platform, or other less patentable avenues, then it's probably not necessary.
Thanks! We are considering this point

It's actually refreshing to see someone open to potential investor ideas. Usually when I ask this question the answer is either 'yes we do' or 'no, and we wont'.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:57:23 PM

Who do you imagine would be the main user of this token? Regular customers, or more business focused like restaurants?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Iolanta (OP)

Activity: 1023
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:49 AM

How do you plan to market FoodCoin?
FoodCoin is a big Blockchain ecosystem which works in partnership with 1000ecofarms, and in one month you will be able to buy products with FoodCoin in many countries. You can check our roadmap here: https://www.foodcoin.io/files/doc/foodcoin-presentation-en.pdf

Really so soon? That's incredible. Will it be in the US?
Yes. Only participation in the TGE is impossible in US for legal reasons, the rest will be available
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

Who do you imagine would be the main user of this token? Regular customers, or more business focused like restaurants?
Both of them and many others: agricultural equipment manufacturers, food delivery services, other consumers and producers of food and related products
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:39:21 AM

FoodCoin is an officially registered trademark. The company is on the last stage of registration in Switzerland. Do you think we should register patents too?

If you have any proprietary technology, I think you should. The big boys are registering patents every day, if you guys have real tech innovation I think it would be best to protect it. If most of your innovation comes in your platform, or other less patentable avenues, then it's probably not necessary.

It's actually refreshing to see someone open to potential investor ideas. Usually when I ask this question the answer is either 'yes we do' or 'no, and we wont'.
The modern time demands to be open for new things Smiley You look like a person who knows the subject
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

Will you be able to do any sort of ratings system on the farms? So if people really like the quality from one farm they can leave it a positive review?
1000ecofarms already has a 5-star rating and review system for the farmers. Or do you mean something else?

I mean can people rate the farmers that are on the FoodCoin platform? When you say there's a review system for the farmers, you mean what I'm talking about right?
FoodCoin Ecosystem is cooperating with the farmers on 1000ecofarms platform, where this system is implemented. You can check it out here: https://www.1000ecofarms.com/en
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:11:44 PM

FoodCoin Ecosystem Token Generation Event Has Started

Finally, the Token Generation Event of FoodCoin Ecosystem started!

FoodCoin tokens (FOODs) are already available for purchase. Don't forget to pass the KYC if you haven't already. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the in the Telegram chat.

We remind that the users of USA are unable to participate in the Event. However, they will still be allowed to exchange the tokens after its release after December 26th.

The tokens will become transferable in a week after the TGE ends. In two weeks after that, they will be available on the exchanges. One of them will be EtherDelta.

The minimum purchase for the TGE is 200 FOODs, and the cap is 125,000 ETH.

If you purchase the token with Ethereum or other cryptocurrencies, you can lock the rate using the Lock Rate button available in your profile. The rate will be locked as for the moment of its activation.

We also have a bonus system. The highest bonuses will be at the first three days!

Thank you for being with us,
Best luck!
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:29:26 PM

You can find the instructions for TGE here:
https://www.foodcoin.io/tge-help
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:51:22 PM

How do you plan to market FoodCoin?
FoodCoin is a big Blockchain ecosystem which works in partnership with 1000ecofarms, and in one month you will be able to buy products with FoodCoin in many countries. You can check our roadmap here: https://www.foodcoin.io/files/doc/foodcoin-presentation-en.pdf

Really so soon? That's incredible. Will it be in the US?
Yes. Only participation in the TGE is impossible in US for legal reasons, the rest will be available

I was afraid you would say that, honestly though, what people don't know won't hurt 'em Wink
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:36:18 PM

Both of them and many others: agricultural equipment manufacturers, food delivery services, other consumers and producers of food and related products

Wow, everytime I come here to read new replies I hear about another new use for your token. It's incredible just how many uses there are for what I thought was just a simple token. How would agricultural equipment interact with Foodcoin?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:10:05 PM

Will you be able to do any sort of ratings system on the farms? So if people really like the quality from one farm they can leave it a positive review?
1000ecofarms already has a 5-star rating and review system for the farmers. Or do you mean something else?

I mean can people rate the farmers that are on the FoodCoin platform? When you say there's a review system for the farmers, you mean what I'm talking about right?
FoodCoin Ecosystem is cooperating with the farmers on 1000ecofarms platform, where this system is implemented. You can check it out here: https://www.1000ecofarms.com/en

Oh nice, thanks for the link. Looks like a very nice platform.
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:04:26 PM

Oh nice, thanks for the link. Looks like a very nice platform.
Smiley
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

Wow, everytime I come here to read new replies I hear about another new use for your token. It's incredible just how many uses there are for what I thought was just a simple token. How would agricultural equipment interact with Foodcoin?
I think, the manufacturers of the equipment will be able to sell the equipment to the farmers
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:39:20 PM

We invite you to take a look at new episode of Tatiana Show featuring Liz Reitzig telling about FoodCoin, 1000 Ecofarms and describes how it all works.
https://youtu.be/yX7slNncVHc
Pausse

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:10:35 AM

Reading about your project makes me very excited and I really hope you guys can pull it off Smiley
I have 2 questions regarding the project:
1) I was wondering if you can give some insight in the number of transactions (in USD or orders) that already take place on your 1000ecofarms.com?
2) This might be a stupid question because I'm still trying to get my head around crypto. What will be the effect of a value increase in the token. I assume you need the token to buy goods, but will goods get more expensive (in USD) if token value increases?

Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:41:41 PM

Reading about your project makes me very excited and I really hope you guys can pull it off Smiley
1) I was wondering if you can give some insight in the number of transactions (in USD or orders) that already take place on your 1000ecofarms.com?
2) This might be a stupid question because I'm still trying to get my head around crypto. What will be the effect of a value increase in the token. I assume you need the token to buy goods, but will goods get more expensive (in USD) if token value increases?

Thank you so much, we are really glad to see such responses from our community!
1) Unfortunately, I cannot give an  appropriate answer for the 1st question. As for the statistics, 1000ecofarms has 4000+ users registered, including 700+ farmers.
1000ecofarms is also our early adopter, and we plan to work with other platforms as well.
2) The product prces in FoodCoins will not be fixed. It will always depend on the local currency rates
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:20:59 PM

1) Unfortunately, I cannot give an  appropriate answer for the 1st question. As for the statistics, 1000ecofarms has 4000+ users registered, including 700+ farmers.
1000ecofarms is also our early adopter, and we plan to work with other platforms as well.
2) The product prces in FoodCoins will not be fixed. It will always depend on the local currency rates

Are you in communication with other sites like 1000ecofarms?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:37:49 PM

How many partners do you have?

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:03:16 PM

The modern time demands to be open for new things Smiley You look like a person who knows the subject

You have a good eye! I work in technology patents, I'll shoot you guys an email with some propositions after looking over your whitepaper.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Pausse

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:19 PM

1) May I ask why you do not have any numbers about this? Having users and farmers I assume that there is some form of interaction between them, else people lose interest and forget even about the website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: