Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:02:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FoodCoin (FdC) - currency for business and social activity  (Read 40137 times)
Iolanta (OP)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:24:15 AM

What kind of fees are associated with buying and using FoodCoin?
Only those required on the exchanges

Oh wow, how do you guys generate revenue then?

Will the farmers have to pay for the service?
Using Foodcoin is free for everyone

So how do you guys generate revenue?
Part of the funds raised during the TGE

How many years do you expect that to fund the operation? Indefinitely?
Yes
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:54:16 PM

Our revenue is stated as a part of the funds distributiom

I'm not sure I understand. Does this mean you won't make revenue after the coin sale?
We will make revenue as soon as foodcoin blockchain will be launched. The most options of FCE tools will be free for users. We’ll charge additional fees only for customized options.

Okay, that makes sense. Any ideas what sort of customizations will be available?
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 08:16:58 PM

Looks like some very insightful people there. Thanks.

celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:38:15 PM

Yes

I guess if you hit hard cap that would give you a lot of years of operating costs covered. Especially if you tokens appreciate in value.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

When is the next token sale?
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:50:42 PM

I'm not sure I understand. Does this mean you won't make revenue after the coin sale?
We will make revenue as soon as foodcoin blockchain will be launched. The most options of FCE tools will be free for users. We’ll charge additional fees only for customized options.

Okay, that makes sense. Any ideas what sort of customizations will be available?
Well, the main is the smart contracts Smaco customization. There will be available a library of standard and optionally  customizable  contracts. You can look our whitepaper for more details: https://www.foodcoin.io/files/doc/foodcoin-whitepaper-en.pdf
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:51:18 PM

Yes

I guess if you hit hard cap that would give you a lot of years of operating costs covered. Especially if you tokens appreciate in value.
Yes, that would be great. Thank you!
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

It is not scheduled yet. We will keep you in touch
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:52:28 PM

Looks like some very insightful people there. Thanks.
Thank you!
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:31:46 PM

Well, the main is the smart contracts Smaco customization. There will be available a library of standard and optionally  customizable  contracts. You can look our whitepaper for more details: https://www.foodcoin.io/files/doc/foodcoin-whitepaper-en.pdf

Thanks, I'll look over it again.
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:49:00 PM

Who would you say is your biggest competitor in this?
Our project is unique in its way, I don't think I can say that we have any competitors. Our main foe is unconsciousness on food and health issues

I must admit I don't know of anyone else working on anything like this. Do you guys have experience with organic farming?
Gregory Arzumanian, our founder, had experience with hydroponic equipment, and kept working with farmers as part of the 1000EcoFarms project. And we know farmers with whom we communicate closely. Thank you for considering our project unique!

What issues with food unconsciousness would this solve? Is it just being able to guarantee the GMO-free and organic produce?
We give to small farmers and producers all the instruments to compete with agricultural corporations. Healthy food becomes more affordable, and more people can buy it. However, education is also a part of our work, and we will organize events and publish online-journal about healthy farming and eating.

What kind of instruments do you mean? Not physical right?
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:28:26 PM

I look forward to it. Will there be any deals on it? 20% off or something?

celestio

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

I'm also wondering if you guys have any bonus program.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
arbitro

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:07:35 AM

All the info is on their official site if you mean this TGE. If you're asking about the future one I doubt they have fixed bonus amounts if they haven't even set a date for it...And in any case for quicker answers I recommend telegram group, as mentioned before there's lots of questions answered each day and nice people willing to help Wink
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:57:01 PM

Thank you very much. I will look over it again once I get a chance.
nabbered

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:44:42 PM

Thanks, I invested 600$

I think the idea is great. I had the pleasure of working on farms in 2 West African countries. It was part of a college course I undertook.
2 things I noticed when I was there was the the price the farmers were paid for raw products (cocoa beans 5c for a sack 10kg!?!) and the fact that all the farmers had skipped the PC, Laptop and Tablet life cycle and were all on smart phones. I believe this is a common phenomenon with all sub Saharan countries. 

Locally, I have a friend who set up a small poultry farm, although western Europe is big on the virtues of local produce and healthy sustainable supply, he explained how incredibly difficult it is to compete with big suppliers to break into any store, even stores that profess to be the healthy local option.

I'm by no means a health freak or a green warrior. But the beef option in my shops come from Argentina, I live in Ireland which has a healthy and renowned beef stock. Fish situation is similar.

To sum it up, I really like the idea of this project, investment aside, I hope my money helps to develop the concept and it gives small and under educated farmers some help in sustaining their lively hood and also reaping the rewards of what they sow.

Good look team, hope to see more in the future.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:18:42 PM

All the info is on their official site if you mean this TGE. If you're asking about the future one I doubt they have fixed bonus amounts if they haven't even set a date for it...And in any case for quicker answers I recommend telegram group, as mentioned before there's lots of questions answered each day and nice people willing to help Wink

Okay, I appreciate your candid feedback. I'll check out the Telegram.

celestio

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:11:21 AM

I appreciate your concern, but I prefer to use Bitcointalk.

Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:05:08 PM

Happy Holidays to FoodCoin Users
Dear FoodCoin users!
We wish you great winter holidays!
You are our best gift we could ever wish! Thank you for being with us. Together we can change the food industry, and this will be the greatest celebration ever!
Sincerely,
FoodCoin Ecosystem Team
Iolanta (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:40:47 PM

Who would you say is your biggest competitor in this?
Our project is unique in its way, I don't think I can say that we have any competitors. Our main foe is unconsciousness on food and health issues

I must admit I don't know of anyone else working on anything like this. Do you guys have experience with organic farming?
Gregory Arzumanian, our founder, had experience with hydroponic equipment, and kept working with farmers as part of the 1000EcoFarms project. And we know farmers with whom we communicate closely. Thank you for considering our project unique!

What issues with food unconsciousness would this solve? Is it just being able to guarantee the GMO-free and organic produce?
We give to small farmers and producers all the instruments to compete with agricultural corporations. Healthy food becomes more affordable, and more people can buy it. However, education is also a part of our work, and we will organize events and publish online-journal about healthy farming and eating.

What kind of instruments do you mean? Not physical right?
I mean, digital tools: cryptowallet, product origin identification system, etc....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: