Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:30:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TribeToken - A Decentralized Charity Platform  (Read 2484 times)
LeeMinHoa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

wow this is new one. having a charity coin in the market is a thing i really don't imagine but still kuddos for the head of this project. no mentioning they have 16 year old developer and founder on their team. can't wait to see this project to conquer the market. Good luck to tribe coin and it's developers more powers to all of you.
da10ge

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

hello, as noticed this is a new ANN thread, i will loved to ask some questions, what happened to the old ANN thread? the bounty thread was deleted also and i learn that this was due to the valuation of the rules of BITCOINTALK, did this ANN THREAD also valuate the rules? and secondly what has been the outcome of the ICO? and why  keeps changing the arbitrarily of the ICO? we expect TribeToken ICO to be successful at the end, but if at the long run it dint meet up to our expectation then it nobody's fault. i see no reason why you should keep changing the arbitrary of the ICO.
thanks and best regards.
Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:23:48 PM

For now ICO is extremely unsuccessfull. Too bad. Hopefully it will be noticed by some interested investors soon.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:10:17 PM

For now ICO is extremely unsuccessfull. Too bad. Hopefully it will be noticed by some interested investors soon.

That's true but as soon as this coin has been well introduced it will surely get the attention of the investors, but as of now I'm or we are still waiting for updates and more improvements this is already a good project but let us see what happens then.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:44:05 AM

Ico has been running 2 days ago, is this a new thread?
Old thread?

This is the new ANN thread. The old ANN thread got locked because people from the bounty were posted in it. They had to post 1 x per week in it. This is not allowed and I was not the only one the same happened to over 30 ANNS and bounty threads. It's a rule since 2014. But it seems they now just started to maintain it. I promised to obey their rules and change it but I needed to restart both threads.
I hope this benamg will not be locked again, we can not avoid it, people from bounty will be there who discuss about bounty in this ANN thread, it's hard to stop people not to discuss bounty here
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:50:43 AM

I hope this project will still push through soon. I admire the people behind this project. This would be a huge success in the future.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 05:06:11 AM

More information has been added to the Greek translation here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2009356.msg20481702#msg20481702
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

16,761 TribeTokens is 5 ETH yet :/

People only care of what they will win, spend thousand millions for shitcoins and wont give a single ETH to charity project, maybe you should look another place than bitcointalk.

I hope you will find investors. Keep the faith!
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:10:29 AM

People only care of what they will win, spend thousand millions for shitcoins and wont give a single ETH to charity project, maybe you should look another place than bitcointalk.

You are right. Tribetoken have a good idea.
But this idea does not promise quick and big profits.
That's why people do not want to invest money.
On good here it is necessary to reach people who donate money for charity. Maybe they would be interested in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rufsilf

Activity: 1736
Merit: 309

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:15:50 AM

You are right. Tribetoken have a good idea.
But this idea does not promise quick and big profits.
That's why people do not want to invest money.
On good here it is necessary to reach people who donate money for charity. Maybe they would be interested in it.
Of course there is no fast profit in investing because it will take time for people to earn money using their investment because all the investments has its risk and having no knowledge in investment will just lead to either a loss or disappointment. This kind of project is a good project to invest because it will help other people and that is the sense of having extra money, to share it to other people so there is no doubt that even this project will become a big one or not, it doesn't matter because what matter is helping other people.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:29:25 AM

Is the site unavailable "https://tribetoken.org/ " ? Well, just keep loading on the white screen.

maybe your conection internet too slow, you must trying with another internet conection Wink
Gina

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:39:38 AM

hello sir ,I  interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin. thank you
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:36:26 PM

hello sir ,I  interested in this coin. How to join the bounty and is any bounty option available for the coin. thank you

Bounty still going. You can to join it. Go to the bounty thread, there is a link to bounty topic.
After you need to fill registration forms. Than check spreadsheet with participants, and if you'll see yourself there, it means that you are in Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
steamon (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:32:47 PM

Hey, guys, We are hoping to release a newer demo soon. further, if we do not manage to reach the minimum I will hold a straw poll for the project future. In all cases the minimum is not reached the ETH will be returned by the contract refund function.

This token was an idea in my mind and our team decided to create something with it and is never done before. Sadly it didn't work out that great. Since we only raised 5 ETH of the 500 ETH. I had this idea in my mind for longer than 6 months. I am a bit disappointed in the time we put into this to create this within 3 months and not getting a good result. All honest about it. We made days 18 hours +. While I could had used all that time to set up a new IT company in real life. I decided to do this because I liked this idea and we wanted to help the world.

I did meet a lot of new contacts underway and made new partnerships that I can work together with in real life and I am advising an other unreleased ICO. I don't want them to make the same mistakes. I won't run an other ICO after this is what I wanted to do TribeToken. Not a financial thing with buzz words. We tried to stay as true as possible in our white paper. Explain the problems and what we wanted to do. While I am not saying our White paper was perfect we did our best on it. I read most comments on the internet about this project and feedback. Many don't try and it just keeps being an idea in your mind. Do it and don't be scared to fail.

A lot of people are in crypto to buy their Lambo and not to help charity sadly. Someone held a legit poll in a group and people voted for that. People liked the idea yes. But if no one invests the project can't be created in the way how it was planned out.

This does not mean the project is dead if we don't get the minimum I will post a straw poll about the future if that stage happens. Right now I don't want to think about it. The ICO is still fully on going and still working on a demo update soon still.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 05:37:51 AM

It seems not enough power to reach the funding target
whether if this project failed bounty hunter still get payment or not ?

steamon (OP)

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:24:36 AM

If the ICO does not get the minimum then the project can't be programmed and it means the token can't exist in its current form and people can't get any bounty payment then. A lot knew that and some decided to support us even more. We have future plans so I will hold a straw poll just before the ICO ends so everyone gets a chance to vote. Yes, I admit the chance is bigger now that it won't make it. This was my dream to create and it seems charity solutions are not really suited for an ICO in this form at least that's my conclusion. We will post more news when we have it.
Kvanko

Merit: 279

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

Hey, guys, We are hoping to release a newer demo soon. further, if we do not manage to reach the minimum I will hold a straw poll for the project future. In all cases the minimum is not reached the ETH will be returned by the contract refund function.

This token was an idea in my mind and our team decided to create something with it and is never done before. Sadly it didn't work out that great. Since we only raised 5 ETH of the 500 ETH. I had this idea in my mind for longer than 6 months. I am a bit disappointed in the time we put into this to create this within 3 months and not getting a good result. All honest about it. We made days 18 hours +. While I could had used all that time to set up a new IT company in real life. I decided to do this because I liked this idea and we wanted to help the world.

I did meet a lot of new contacts underway and made new partnerships that I can work together with in real life and I am advising an other unreleased ICO. I don't want them to make the same mistakes. I won't run an other ICO after this is what I wanted to do TribeToken. Not a financial thing with buzz words. We tried to stay as true as possible in our white paper. Explain the problems and what we wanted to do. While I am not saying our White paper was perfect we did our best on it. I read most comments on the internet about this project and feedback. Many don't try and it just keeps being an idea in your mind. Do it and don't be scared to fail.

A lot of people are in crypto to buy their Lambo and not to help charity sadly. Someone held a legit poll in a group and people voted for that. People liked the idea yes. But if no one invests the project can't be created in the way how it was planned out.

This does not mean the project is dead if we don't get the minimum I will post a straw poll about the future if that stage happens. Right now I don't want to think about it. The ICO is still fully on going and still working on a demo update soon still.

Yeah, too bad people don't want to support charity just because they don't think it will bring them any material benefits. Good luck in your future projects, team.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:40:43 AM

charity project and all what you think is bounty ? please guys...

Op should not have open bounty at all;ask people to help would be better, some legend/hero would accept if they think its a legit project. I know a lot of them that don't wear any signature most of time because they are only talking' about bitcoin and don't care with alt.
aisyah88

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

I look at the bounty for the article is full, whether bounty blog is closed or still open to participate in the bounty blog Huh
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: