Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform  (Read 27761 times)
bowheadcommunity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bowhead Health - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:55:17 PM

Congrats on this successful ICO how much funds has been raised till now. I hope you got enough funds to keep developing this nice project and low supply of tokens will make it more precious in future.

We will be releasing an announcement on funds raised in the coming weeks. The project is a success and we have raised enough funds to continue development, with the Bowhead device being available on Kickstarter in January 2018

For further details please read our official press release: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bowhead-health-to-launch-kickstarter-post-initial-coin-offering

Grats on the success  of the Bowhead ICO!   I think this will help many people all over the world. The question on which exchangers you will be  listing is very interesting. Tell us about your plans.

Thank you for your feedback, we are confident that Bowhead will make the world a healthier and happier place. We will be listed on the WAVES DEX from September 14th and also have a second exchange to be announced shortly, with the goal of being listed on at least 3 by the end of the year.

Why do you recommend Waves plugin for Chrome? Can we use Waves Liteclient as well to get our tokens?

You can use both options to store,exchange and acquire $AHT

WAVES chrome extension: https://wavesplatform.com/downloads.html

WAVES web wallet: https://waveswallet.io/

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:01:10 PM

How will tokens be accessible?
https://tokens.bowheadhealth.com/ doesn't show a login panel anymore.

You should have received an email from them. Check your spam folder too, because mine was there... in this email you'll get all the infos about tokens distribution.

Thank you, that is correct. Please respond to our latest email with your WAVES address. All Bowhead ICO participants will receive a final invoice detailing contribution amount, number of AHT to be transferred and all other relevant information before September 14th.  

bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:34:12 PM

Why do you recommend Waves plugin for Chrome? Can we use Waves Liteclient as well to get our tokens?

Is this gonna be only WAVES chain coin or dual chain? Lately WAVES based coins have no development, I think stay in Ethereum chain would be better. WAVES need to develop their product, dex is unusable now. Exchanges can't list WAVES based tokens easily. Bowhead can't launch in big exchanges if they stay in WAVES chain.

We value your comments and feedback, thank you for sharing them. AHT will be a hybrid WAVES and Ethereum token that will be developed on top of Hyperledger. WAVES DEX is currently functioning as intended and Bowhead are confident that if they continue on their development path volume will increase.

We are in the final stages of an agreement with a 2nd exchange and we aim to be listed on at least 3 exchanges by the end of 2017.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:13:46 AM

Is this gonna be only WAVES chain coin or dual chain? Lately WAVES based coins have no development, I think stay in Ethereum chain would be better. WAVES need to develop their product, dex is unusable now. Exchanges can't list WAVES based tokens easily. Bowhead can't launch in big exchanges if they stay in WAVES chain.

We value your comments and feedback, thank you for sharing them. AHT will be a hybrid WAVES and Ethereum token that will be developed on top of Hyperledger. WAVES DEX is currently functioning as intended and Bowhead are confident that if they continue on their development path volume will increase.

We are in the final stages of an agreement with a 2nd exchange and we aim to be listed on at least 3 exchanges by the end of 2017.
May we know what are those exchanges you are planning to list bowhead?
I would be delighted to know if it includes some of the popular exchanges like bittrex, or maybe binance, the new one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:20:26 PM

congratulations bowhead for a successful ico. hope to see you on major exchange soon.
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:48:16 PM

hello congratulations for the success in the ico, when we can remove the campaign thanks Cheesy
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:04:33 PM

Congrats on the success of the ICO.Where can I find the list of exchanges for trading bowhead tokens and the token is not yet listed on coinmarketcap, can we have that done for more investors to know about the project.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1121

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:08:32 AM

Congrats on the success of the ICO.Where can I find the list of exchanges for trading bowhead tokens and the token is not yet listed on coinmarketcap, can we have that done for more investors to know about the project.

It's currently listed on Waves DEX.. No selll orders tho, just buy orders.  Tongue
I guess the reason is the ICO and Bounty Participants haven't got their AHT's yet. Smiley
Also, I agree with getting listed on coinmarketcap  Cool

cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:21:08 AM

I check the webpage and here but i couldnt find any info, how many tokens sold? And what about remaining coins are they will be for sale or will burn?
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:26:19 AM

It's currently listed on Waves DEX.. No selll orders tho, just buy orders.  Tongue
I guess the reason is the ICO and Bounty Participants haven't got their AHT's yet. Smiley
Also, I agree with getting listed on coinmarketcap  Cool

maybe the team is preparing everything well. I think this project is a remarkable innovation in medical. Ico just finished. It takes time to get into the exchanger
bowheadcommunity

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:26:20 PM

I check the webpage and here but i couldnt find any info, how many tokens sold? And what about remaining coins are they will be for sale or will burn?

Hello,
We will be releasing a full breakdown of funds raised and circulating supply of AHT within the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience.

redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

Thanks for kind words. WAVES Dex is not working stable at this stage and I think you need better exchanges. I hope one of those exchanges is not Tidex. They list Waves based tokens but their volume is too small. I know Bittrex is a long shot but if it's possible Liqui would be good. Looking forward to the development of this project.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:03:03 AM

Hello,
We will be releasing a full breakdown of funds raised and circulating supply of AHT within the coming weeks. Thank you for your patience.
Thank you for that wonderful update, I hope to see it in trading site soon.
First site would be the waves dex and no question about that, however it's nice to see it traded in other exchanges, you timeline for this?

STUDENTCOIN