Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design  (Read 217139 times)
ConvertThisFile

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:15:08 PM

Sorry, it looks like I found the converter - http://coingain.com/price/zeni/zen

Looks like I got 286186 zennies which is 162 zen. So, I will really be getting 162 zen sent over?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Confucio

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:17:32 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2017, 11:30:06 PM by Confucio

http://getZen.cash Faucet giving away 100k to 400k Zennies per 20 hours try your luck

Is this actually legit? What's the catch?

Been following this ZEN project for quite some time and it is my favorite for sure. We have almost all our hashing power mining ZEN currently!

Really loved the community forum today, thanks for holding that!!

Faucets are an ancient (in internet time) tried and true method for trickling coins out to the masses.  This one appears completely legit (read:worked for me) and has a simple captcha compared to some faucets I've seen.

Ok, thanks! What are "zennies"? Do they even relate to this project?

It's the smallest unit of Zen,  like Bitcoin satoshi's   a "Zennie" equals to 0.00000001 Zen

I'll change to milliZen to avoid confusion

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dashingriddler
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:21:11 PM

http://getZen.cash Faucet giving away 100k to 400k Zennies per 20 hours try your luck

Been following this ZEN project for quite some time and it is my favorite for sure. We have almost all our hashing power mining ZEN currently!

Faucets are an ancient (in internet time) tried and true method for trickling coins out to the masses.  This one appears completely legit (read:worked for me) and has a simple captcha compared to some faucets I've seen.

It's the smallest unit of Zen,  like Bitcoin satoshi's   a "Zennie" equals to 0.00000001 Zen

I'll change to miliZen to avoid confusion
I've heard of zennies alittle while ago but thought they were a completely different coin then zencash.
Good to know they have something like what bitcoin has it's denominations in with satoshis.

Wow! It has risen so much today and seems to continue to rise! I do not want to miss it and I bought some more Zencash! New users should definitely study Zencash!
It has risen quite a bit in the last few days after the split of the chain happened just as it did with all the other alt coins out there.
But since that already happened to this coin two fold already you know you won't be getting any more forking with this one since it has been done so again and again.

CENTRA

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████▀▀         ▀▀███████▄
    ▄█████▀                  ▀██████
   █████▀      ▄▄▄█████▄▄      ▀█████▄
  █████     ▄██████████████▄     ▀████▄
 █████     ██████▀▀  ▀▀██████▄    ▀████
▐████     █████          █████     █████
█████    ▐████                     ▐████
█████    █████                     ▐████
█████     █████          ▄████▌    █████
 ████▌    ▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀    ▄████▌
 ▀████▄     ▀██████████████▀     ▄████▀
  ▀█████▄     `▀████████▀▀     ▄█████▀
   `██████▄                  ▄██████
     ▀███████▄▄          ▄▄███████▀
       ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀

ConvertThisFile

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:27:52 PM

Great, thanks for the heads up. So, will this appear as Zencash in my wallet or as zennies?
Confucio

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:32:01 PM

Great, thanks for the heads up. So, will this appear as Zencash in my wallet or as zennies?

You got Zen i already changed the name to milliZen to avoid further confusion ,  i didn't even realized that a coin named Zennie existed thanks for letting me know. 

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
ConvertThisFile

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:49:29 PM

You got Zen i already changed the name to milliZen to avoid further confusion ,  i didn't even realized that a coin named Zennie existed thanks for letting me know. 

I got .002 zen. Makes sense thanks! Worth a penny I'm rich! Lol
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:39:20 AM

Good to see lot of activity here. We suffered much damage due to locking of previous thread. Now it is much harder to find this new thread and this activity will help.  Smiley
***Many members sending me personal messages  and asking me if there is need for  translations..Yes there is Please go to our slack chanel and find @rocket he is responasabil for translations..***

You can rent this space
zeneth

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:10:06 PM

updating to the latest wallets. Huh

At the start of zen, I mined 120 coins approximately. Backed up my wallet files. I can't remember if you could access the private keys in eleos? Then after updating the wallet approximately version 0.0.5/6 windows 10 64. I could not import my coins successfully. I have been afk for a few months since then.

On a different computer running eleos 0.0.7 mined another 40 coins over the past month. The wallet files are again backed up. Earlier this week I deleted the app data and installed 0.0.9 and imported the wallet. 100% connection still no coins? import successful.. I tried importing to swing as well but no luck.

Clearly I'm missing something. Wink

I asked on the official forum but received no response for well over 30 days. Any advice would be wonderful.

I had the same issue you are experiencing. Eleos is a very bad wallet with too many issues. This was how i fixed it. Restore all the appdata folder back to what it was with the wallet. Then go in the Zen folder and delete blocks folder, chainstate folder, and database folder. Leave everything else the same from when you were on Eleos 0.0.7. Now load up the newest version of swing and you it will load up your previous wallet and you will have all the coins again after it fully syncs.

Thank you so much! I recovered the second wallet. The older wallet I only have the wallet.dat and importing it always results in it converting into a .BAK file. I can't restore the appdata.

Anymore tricks to help me  Grin Grin
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

Today the Zen market is very expensive and everyone buys this altcoin a lot. I hope ZenCash in the future will have a higher price because I have invested in this altcoin a lot and hope to sell this altcoin at a higher price.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

At the start of zen, I mined 120 coins approximately. Backed up my wallet files. I can't remember if you could access the private keys in eleos? Then after updating the wallet approximately version 0.0.5/6 windows 10 64. I could not import my coins successfully. I have been afk for a few months since then.

On a different computer running eleos 0.0.7 mined another 40 coins over the past month. The wallet files are again backed up. Earlier this week I deleted the app data and installed 0.0.9 and imported the wallet. 100% connection still no coins? import successful.. I tried importing to swing as well but no luck.

I asked on the official forum but received no response for well over 30 days. Any advice would be wonderful.

I had the same issue you are experiencing. Eleos is a very bad wallet with too many issues. This was how i fixed it. Restore all the appdata folder back to what it was with the wallet. Then go in the Zen folder and delete blocks folder, chainstate folder, and database folder. Leave everything else the same from when you were on Eleos 0.0.7. Now load up the newest version of swing and you it will load up your previous wallet and you will have all the coins again after it fully syncs.

Thank you so much! I recovered the second wallet. The older wallet I only have the wallet.dat and importing it always results in it converting into a .BAK file. I can't restore the appdata.

If it wasnt encrypted, i believe you can use pytools to open the wallet.dat file and inside you will find your addresses and related keys + lines of transactions related to your addresses.

I have had success recovering keys from unexcrypted wallet.dat files using pytools but this was 4-5 years ago when it was new and BTC only... only use  on a copy of your backed up file never the backup itself.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
ConvertThisFile

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:43:25 PM

Today the Zen market is very expensive and everyone buys this altcoin a lot. I hope ZenCash in the future will have a higher price because I have invested in this altcoin a lot and hope to sell this altcoin at a higher price.

That forum they held on wednesday seems to have really helped! Look at the large increase in 24hour trade volume. This project really seems like it holds a fantastic path going forward.

On another note, does anyone know where we can look up the network hashrate of zencash?
Confucio

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:19:29 PM

That forum they held on wednesday seems to have really helped! Look at the large increase in 24hour trade volume. This project really seems like it holds a fantastic path going forward.

On another note, does anyone know where we can look up the network hashrate of zencash?

https://zen.suprnova.cc/ at the time of the post: Net Hash: 7,100,604.00 Sol/s

Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:08:53 AM

Take the private keys from the second wallet, or export the second wallet on Swing, then switch the other wallet.dat to the main wallet.dat in the folder then repeat steps by deleting sub folders and reinstall. Will get you both wallets, then import the other wallet with the export you used earlier.
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

This was only small reaction from market and it is not so important. Real important things are coming, and when team has funds for investments you can expect much more. Relax a bit from this point now expect only progress. Demand will be greater, price will rise slowly with rising interest.  My advice is to wait until nodes become ready for setup, then you will get better picture how things works.

You can rent this space
yorklab

Activity: 223
Merit: 105

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:37:58 PM

This was only small reaction from market and it is not so important. Real important things are coming, and when team has funds for investments you can expect much more. Relax a bit from this point now expect only progress. Demand will be greater, price will rise slowly with rising interest.  My advice is to wait until nodes become ready for setup, then you will get better picture how things works.

Agreed. This hasn’t even started yet. With the big names and talent they have backing this and the speed at which they seem to be accomplishing their tasks, things could get exciting soon.

★   utrum   ★   Your Crypto Playbook   ★   Got an opinion? Get paid for it!   ★
●  ●  WHITE PAPER   |   EXCHANGES   |   ANN THREAD  ●  ●
TWITTER   ▬   FACEBOOK   ▬   LINKEDIN   ▬   GITHUB   ▬   YOUTUBE
zeneth

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:43:06 PM

Take the private keys from the second wallet, or export the second wallet on Swing, then switch the other wallet.dat to the main wallet.dat in the folder then repeat steps by deleting sub folders and reinstall. Will get you both wallets, then import the other wallet with the export you used earlier.

Just tried that, and received an error ( a general unexpected critical error has occurred: error could not connect to sever: EOF reached (code 1) (make sure sever is running and you are connecting to the correct RPC port))

then I restarted swing and a new wallet was created.
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

I noticed there are two large sell orders just past .002: 10,000 and 11,000

Assuming anyone who owns this much Zen knows what they have and what they are doing, this makes no sense to me.

1.   Anybody that owns that much Zen must know the price could go up considerably when news about updates and events transpire, so there’s no way they would be selling that much Zen before any significant news.
2.   When you want to sell a large chunk like that you always sell in smaller chunks; otherwise. you will scare off the buyers.

Are these fake walls so someone can accumulate? If those sell orders disappear then it may have been just to scare off buyers.

Either way I think it will blow past that ratio sooner or later, but those sell orders just seem odd to me at this point.

Note: I just took a look again and I no longer see those sell orders there.

Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:23:28 PM

I noticed there are two large sell orders just past .002: 10,000 and 11,000

Assuming anyone who owns this much Zen knows what they have and what they are doing, this makes no sense to me.

1.   Anybody that owns that much Zen must know the price could go up considerably when news about updates and events transpire, so there’s no way they would be selling that much Zen before any significant news.
2.   When you want to sell a large chunk like that you always sell in smaller chunks; otherwise. you will scare off the buyers.

Are these fake walls so someone can accumulate? If those sell orders disappear then it may have been just to scare off buyers.

Either way I think it will blow past that ratio sooner or later, but those sell orders just seem odd to me at this point.

Note: I just took a look again and I no longer see those sell orders there.

If they were above .002 then they are probably people trying to make a profit off of buying and selling. Its usual and on every cryptocurrency.
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:34:39 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 09:21:15 AM by MedaR

Everybody talking now about nodes and there are many interested people on slack channel who would like to start a node. I strongly recommend you to join slack, many interesting talks about different solutions, different ideas..Join and give your contriution..Do not bother with price, BTC causing this again, Zen will recover no doubt.

You can rent this space
yorklab

Utrum OOT

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:47:48 PM

"Zen will recover no doubt."

Oh I agree. It just makes for interesting conversation. I actually don't watch the price that often, but I saw someone mention it in another post and researched it a bit.

Just something to do while holding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: