Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 259 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ZEN] Horizen: Unbounded By Design  (Read 217134 times)
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:13:33 PM

@dbc23
Thanks! ZCL is still good project and you won't hear from this Team nothing negative about it. We just have our unique path and this is it. ZCash platform is truly great but our developers will improve it in our way, closer to end user. And still Zen is much cheaper.

You can rent this space

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
realstarlord

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:53:58 PM

That is good news!

I would like to ask the first question Smiley

Regarding secure nodes, how many can one person operate? Is it best if it is limited to one secure node per person?
You probably will be much more interested in creating this system on VPS, here some instructions and calculations how this can be done. This is just preparation, secure nodes are still not ready!

https://blockoperations.com/build-zencash-secure-node-part-1-prepare-vps/

Thanks! I will give it a try.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 07:36:45 AM

Hello community,

I will be your host here, and i will try to help to improve this thread, and to provide "help" those who needed it.
Majority knows me from CloakCoin Team and few campaigns i was involved as manager. Why I'm interested in ZenCash because Team is awesome, you can influence future of this project with your ideas. It is deeply connetect with my basic core beliefs about freedom and right on privacy. This project cought my attention on itsearly start, how thay are dealing with problems and how profesional they are in evrerything no matter what is happening.

I would like to see more members here, together we can make this place great for learning and for informations.

Hello,

I hope you continue to support the Claokcoin project? Wink

Zencash is also a very nice project, I wish the best to Cloakcoin and Zencash!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:47:35 AM

@rowenta01
Yes of course they are my friends and i will continue with my support! I'm still administrator on CloakCoin forum and I'm fighting against spam there! We all here fighting against the machine, we have common enemies. Wink

You can rent this space
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

happy to hear it!

To come back to Zencash, I thought from the beginning, that the project was very intelligent.

And I think this project has everything to succeed:

- A large and strong community
- Excellent technology with masternodes, but true decentralization
- A development team with real leadership!

Good luck for the future!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:54:14 PM

If you have time you can help ZenCash get listed here: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote  actully every new exchange is good for us and for better distibution of coins, so join our quest.  Wink Join slack discussion and you can even donate for this cause, if you like.

You can rent this space
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 06:06:38 PM

So to make this case to another . .

Why would YOU choose Zen over ZEC or Hush or KMD?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

You don't pretend any of the four do the same things and then realize you go with all four.

ZEC will be commercialized heavily to make Fortune 500s etc better acquainted and more comfortable with crypto transactions and services. Uses founder rewards per block paid to the launch team.

HUSH is implementing secured messaging and in the future, smart contracts with their own token. Plus they are embedding SuperNET InstaDEX from the KMD team. Small premine to start with funds.

KMD is the swap in coin from BTCD (man those were good days!) the core SuperNET coin. KMDPlatform and the InstaDEX all live here and this project is EXCELLENT! KMD itself will be the pairing currency in the InstaDEX and they started with a 100M coin premine, that 20M sold in ICO, 70M are in flux for the BTCD swap through end of year and the last 10M are reserved for dev funding. The whole project here has been worth its time tenfold IMHO.

ZEN is taking the Masternode/securenode approach also with a founders reward from each block that will sustain the devs for years to come, no premine. This project has some of the BIGGEST potential to date. Secure messaging is one thing, but taking that to the next level and using this platform for anonymous publication... lofty, ATTAINABLE goals of creating the next web on the internet where data mirroring and historic versioning (think github in a coinbase) are available WITHOUT needing to be hosted on ISP backbones for high availability.

I am missing a ton of details that can be looked up if you really need to know more. ZEN and KMD are two of the most undervalued projects out there. James jl777 (BTCD and KMD) started with taking over the BTCD project YEARS ago and has surrounded himself with very capable resources and the community. Ton of credibility there, and he is achieving something everyone here has demanded and no one has succeeded in doing to date... that is InstaDEX and he proved a KMD to HUSH transaction a while ago. I see some of the same promise in ZEN, where they are working hard on the first real feature update, securenodes... this project took the most honest and business savvy approach IMO, and instead of promising the world and rushing to dev for the sake of coin value, they have built what is looking to be one of THE most solid core teams in crypto. Given more time, I expect big things from both.

And yes I hold all 4(5 with BTCD).

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
finpunk

Activity: 98
Merit: 37

Technologies Designed to Liberate the World

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:15:11 AM

You can now buy and sell ZenCash on Evercoin, a Silicon Valley based instant-access cryptocurrency exchange. No account required, sleek design, and really cool team that shares our vision for privacy.

https://evercoin.com/zencash
Xeonus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:10:16 AM

Just wanted to say that I am really impressed with the project and its progress (following it since June)! It is one of the very few with a dedicated and competent team, a clear roadmap, innovation and potential to become a heavily used/successful technology  Shocked Smiley
Confucio

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:14:12 AM

You can now buy and sell ZenCash on Evercoin, a Silicon Valley based instant-access cryptocurrency exchange. No account required, sleek design, and really cool team that shares our vision for privacy.

Really cool a complete anonymous way to buy ZenCash

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:52:00 AM

We need better distribution and more users this is why we need more exchanges. Also this is very important, not to rely only on one or two big exchanges that can end up like BTC-e for example and till they resovle thair problems, our coins can be hostages. Also we must concetrate our efforts and on decentralized excanges, and good proposals are welcomed.
If you have spare time you can vote for ZEN on various exchanges.

You can rent this space
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:25:13 PM

You don't pretend any of the four do the same things and then realize you go with all four.

ZEC will be commercialized heavily to make Fortune 500s etc better acquainted and more comfortable with crypto transactions and services. Uses founder rewards per block paid to the launch team.

HUSH is implementing secured messaging and in the future, smart contracts with their own token. Plus they are embedding SuperNET InstaDEX from the KMD team. Small premine to start with funds.

KMD is the swap in coin from BTCD (man those were good days!) the core SuperNET coin. KMDPlatform and the InstaDEX all live here and this project is EXCELLENT! KMD itself will be the pairing currency in the InstaDEX and they started with a 100M coin premine, that 20M sold in ICO, 70M are in flux for the BTCD swap through end of year and the last 10M are reserved for dev funding. The whole project here has been worth its time tenfold IMHO.

ZEN is taking the Masternode/securenode approach also with a founders reward from each block that will sustain the devs for years to come, no premine. This project has some of the BIGGEST potential to date. Secure messaging is one thing, but taking that to the next level and using this platform for anonymous publication... lofty, ATTAINABLE goals of creating the next web on the internet where data mirroring and historic versioning (think github in a coinbase) are available WITHOUT needing to be hosted on ISP backbones for high availability.

I am missing a ton of details that can be looked up if you really need to know more. ZEN and KMD are two of the most undervalued projects out there. James jl777 (BTCD and KMD) started with taking over the BTCD project YEARS ago and has surrounded himself with very capable resources and the community. Ton of credibility there, and he is achieving something everyone here has demanded and no one has succeeded in doing to date... that is InstaDEX and he proved a KMD to HUSH transaction a while ago. I see some of the same promise in ZEN, where they are working hard on the first real feature update, securenodes... this project took the most honest and business savvy approach IMO, and instead of promising the world and rushing to dev for the sake of coin value, they have built what is looking to be one of THE most solid core teams in crypto. Given more time, I expect big things from both.

And yes I hold all 4(5 with BTCD).
This is a very informative and concise reply, thank you for taking the time to write this.

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

We need better distribution and more users this is why we need more exchanges. Also this is very important, not to rely only on one or two big exchanges that can end up like BTC-e for example and till they resovle thair problems, our coins can be hostages. Also we must concetrate our efforts and on decentralized excanges, and good proposals are welcomed.
If you have spare time you can vote for ZEN on various exchanges.

I did my part, lets hope more and more people do that as well, so we can expand ZEN.
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:19:41 AM

If someone could post the links for the exchanges we're voting on, happy to help vote.

MedaR
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:34:11 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 12:34:47 PM by MedaR

List of exchanges where members can vote, or make request for listing of a ZEN

This list will be expanded so please do not quote it!

Poloniex https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
C - CEX https://c-cex.com/?id=addingcoin
Livecoin https://www.livecoin.net/voting/  * I just sent an request, i hope they will list it soon.
Bleutrade https://bleutrade.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests  * I just sent an request, you can do it to.
Litebit https://www.litebit.eu/en/contact  * I just sent an request, you can do it to.

Charts and informations about ZenCash:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/zen/overview
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zencash/
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/zencash
https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/zencash

You can rent this space
FloppyPurpleGherkin

Activity: 306
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:33:40 PM

I like the workings and the team behind this coin, It needs a little more awareness and a couple new exchanges and I think it'll grow rapidly Smiley
kazanchev

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:12:53 AM

Really cool a complete anonymous way to buy ZenCash

first page doesn't have ZEN in the lists
cryptimus prime

Activity: 493
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:07:34 AM

I like the workings and the team behind this coin, It needs a little more awareness and a couple new exchanges and I think it'll grow rapidly Smiley

I share your opinion and accumulating.  Grin
CryptoBrokerIO

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:14:06 AM

Crypto Broker Mining Pool Update

https://pool.cryptobroker.io/mining-pools

• Auto-Profit Switching Port (Equihash & Scrypt)
  • Automatic Payouts
  • Affiliate Commission

The new mining pool update allows users to mine the most profitable coin based on algorithm. Automatic payouts can be setup to withdrawal coins to your exchange of choice. Servers have been upgraded and redundancies/alerts enhanced, offering a more reliable mining pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 259 »
  Print  

Jump to: