View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scammedbybtce

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:45:30 PM

The name of the arrested is Alexander Vinnik

noobinscrypt

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:27:30 AM

what is the above about the servers being seized, i have heard from another russian miner that btce has been physically "moving" the past while, perhaps they are gearing up for new locations and what not... the most important thing, what about funds on the exchange in usd and crypto.....
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:49:42 AM

what is the above about the servers being seized, i have heard from another russian miner that btce has been physically "moving" the past while, perhaps they are gearing up for new locations and what not... the most important thing, what about funds on the exchange in usd and crypto.....

If the site along with the servers and wallets have been seized, then I suspect that any funds on the site now belong to law enforcement.

Good luck to anyone trying to get that back, at least in the short term.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:36:27 PM

If the site along with the servers and wallets have been seized, then I suspect that any funds on the site now belong to law enforcement.

Good luck to anyone trying to get that back, at least in the short term.

I'm remaining optimistic. If the servers & dns had been seized, I'm not sure why btc-e.com wouldn't have displayed a seizure notice when it happened. Obviously the rest of the group involved with btc-e still control the DNS, the funds I'm not sure of. I can only hope the funds are there waiting for them to re-establish the site. And I will keep hoping, even if you all will want to mock me.  Grin

someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

Wow, this could be a hard blow for the crypto world if this money goes up in smoke. Looks like the punches keep on rolling it at the moment but I am very confident that in a month or two BTC and the whole crypto world will come out bigger and stronger.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:10:41 PM

Wow, this could be a hard blow for the crypto world if this money goes up in smoke. Looks like the punches keep on rolling it at the moment but I am very confident that in a month or two BTC and the whole crypto world will come out bigger and stronger.
I doubt it.The accused,you know who obviously,if comes out Guilty,will be sent to prison for about 55 years as there are more than 15 charges under section which deals with Money Laundering -Black Marketing imposed on him.Having said that,I hope he comes out clean.Giving funds back is secondary.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:43:25 PM

Here's a question I don't believe anybody has yet asked: Why does Alexander and the officer on the right both don shirts depicting sports AND the year 1967? All three shirts depicting sports. It's almost like we're the ones being played.

Further, why do native Greek officers wear shirts having words on them written in English?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:54:48 PM

Further, why do native Greek officers wear shirts having words on them written in English?

It was a well planned out sting operation.

Whatever!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So, what does a Russian do on a Tuesday night at 9:41 PM (the time converted from PST here in AZ depicted; time in Greece is GMT -3) while on holiday in Greece?

This ...

https://twitter.com/btcecom

When was Alexander Vinnik arrested? Earlier the same day when they took his cell phone away from him, concluding that the phone was returned to Vamnedam so that he can later tweet while in his [unlocked] cell.

The next day, Vamnedam was arraigned, then placed back into his comfy cell and given his phone back so that exactly 24 hours plus one minute later he was capable of tweeting the following, BTC-e's last tweet ...

Now I'm thinkin' that maybe Vinnik has something to do with Autumn Radtke's death. Google her if you're not up to speed.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:02:23 AM

Meet Alexander Vinnik: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=43575

This is interesting, I don't know who to believe.. Both parties have valid arguments. Getting some popcorn and will enjoy the show...

Holy fuck & WOW! That thread has everybody I know in it including the dude ^^^ who the FBI faked his death to fool Ross of SR getting popcorn so to enjoy the show.

At the risk of giving Leroy "Honestly" Fodor further fodder in fuckin up my cred due to associating with scammers, this ...

Sorry for my english, that not my native lang

I'm reseller
And such amount not amazing for me

100k that not one exchange
I begin work with crypto from january, at first i verified my account, previous i has exchange with them above 50-70k usd, sold bitcoins and got wires from crypto
Then crypto hold money and told that waiting approve from Mtgox, because they account over limit, then crypto wait money from mtgox
Than crypto not one time told that my wires has sent already but nothing i got!
They lie me
I have skype logs
That situation continues over 2 month, i wait my money over 2 month:(

Then when bitinstant begin work with crypto codes i was start exchange crypto code to mtgox and withdrawal to LR, but i lost too much %, and hope that crypto send MY MONEY!

Then i try to exchange over 20k bitcoins through crypto, which i take previous from one of my supplier, exchange some bitcoins, some has sent back to supplier when begin with my account some strange (password reseting and etc strange things).

Then crypto tell that last bitcoins stolen!
But not give me any proof!
Then froze my account and goodbye!

So that short retelling

I have to say that after reading all of WME's post for a second time, I have a hard time believing that he is a liar, as far as to his (initial) investment(s) is concern that is.

~Bruno~

Looks like our friend, Vinnik, owned at least two other exchanges: http://wmirk.ru/ AND wm-exchanger.com, probably using them to ... wait for it ... launder money.

Speaking of ...

Hello
I have such MTGOX code:

And can make up to 10k Crypto X Coupons

Need LR
Can sell with discount
I can send first if you have reputation

My ICQ 494-616-876

PS.: Please don't waste my time trying to cheat me

Translated: I will gladly buy your Mt Gox codes and Crypto X Coupons via Liberty Reserve tokens which I purchased with bitcoins from my BTC-e exchange.

Hi
I can buy a lot of bitcoin
I have WMZ, Paxum, LR, Epese, International wire transfer and etc.
Thank you

They <Tradehill> owe me over 50k USD and still no news

<I inserted Tradehill in the above - follow lin to see why>

FBI Chief: Men, why the fuck are you all standing around and jacking off?
FBI Agent: Sir, we just discovered all most the nefarious actors in the crypto space are fucking each other.
FBI Chief: Well in that case let me join you, and I'll show you how to change hands and gain a stroke. Learnt that trick on a ranch up in Montana. Don't ask where or how, for it's my little secret.
FBI Agent: Cowboy Bob?
FBI Chief: Dude, quit reading my emails!
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:27:38 AM

Well, so what happens to the BTC-e codes that are still floating around right now? Law enforcement going to redistribute btc-e's assets to cover that or just gunna seize everything like Libertyreserve?

They were pretty much one of the biggest money laundering services in existence... And they didn't even give a damn about legit people trying to deposit small amounts via bank wire especially, just ignored them on support(if there was even any) and banned them from chat because they compalined.

I'm not really up to date with the current news and half of the thread doesn't even make sense for me(Gleb's posts especially) but i did see btc-e's twitter account say that it was an unscheduled maintennance. So they were just flat out lying then?
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056158.msg20505927#msg20505927

Google translate:
More detailed information about what happened to the BTC-e service.

On July 25, 11:00 the FBI staff came to the data center where our server equipment was located and seized all equipment, the servers contained databases and purses of our service.

Almost for 6 days we could not get from our hosting provider the sane information, what happened to our servers because of this information we publish only now.

July 28, the domain was confiscated.

To date, part of the service facility was arrested by the FBI

The next update will include information on what options are available to restore the service, and also the procedure for obtaining funds, in the event that the service is not started. In the current situation, if the service is not started before the end of August, then from September 1 we will start the process of refund.
In the next 1-2 weeks, we will evaluate and publish information about how much money fell into the hands of the FBI and what amount of funds is available for return.

For all those who buried us, I will remind you that the service has always worked on trust and we are ready to answer for it.
The funds will be returned to everyone!

Arrest of the Russian Vinnyk Alexandra:
Officially declare - Alexander was never the head or employee of our service.

Sincerely btc-e

PS In the subject write questions as far as possible we will respond to them.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:13:35 PM

Revisit this post above https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047469.msg20481720#msg20481720 and reread what I penned about the FBI agents who faked some dude's death resulting in Ross getting life in prison.

How does that relate to the BTC-e case, you ask?

The prosecutor is Brian Stretch. What is Brian known for? This: https://www.scribd.com/doc/297519336/Shaun-Bridges-Rearrest

My next post is highly interesting as well.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:14:32 PM

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/russian-national-and-bitcoin-exchange-charged-21-count-indictment-operating-alleged
BOOOOM!!!!! Right there on the justice departments home page. If found guilty he will face jail, more fines, supervision if released one day (looking at 55 years in prison), and ORDERED TO PAY RESTITUTION to the victims of his crimes. Soooooo, to all the people who have lost hope, don't. The USA has got your back! USA USA USA!!!! MERICA!!!

https://www.theverge.com/2017/7/26/16035702/btce-arrest-bitcoin-alexander-vinnik-mt-gox-theft-suspect

<also quoted here: http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/07/27/bitcoin-exchange-chief-arrested-in-ongoing-investigation-of-mt-gox-theft/>

“Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin provide people around the world new and innovative ways of engaging in legitimate commerce,” said U.S. Attorney Colin Stretch, whose office will be prosecuting the case. “As this case demonstrates, however, just as new computer technologies continue to change the way we engage each other and experience the world, so too will criminals subvert these new technologies to serve their own nefarious purposes.”

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndca/pr/russian-national-and-bitcoin-exchange-charged-21-count-indictment-operating-alleged

A grand jury in the Northern District of California has indicted a Russian national and an organization he allegedly operated, BTC-e, for operating an unlicensed money service business, money laundering, and related crimes. The announcement was made by U.S. Attorney Brian J. Stretch for the Northern District of California; Acting Assistant Attorney General Kenneth A. Blanco of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division; Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Criminal Investigation Chief Don Fort; Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) Acting Executive Associate Director Derek Benner; Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Special Agent in Charge of the Louisville Division Amy Hess; United States Secret Service (USSS) Special Agent in Charge of the Criminal Investigative Division Michael D’Ambrosio; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), Office of the Inspector General, Inspector General Jay N. Lerner; and Acting Director of the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), Jamal El-Hindi.

WHO THE FUCK IS COLIN STRETCH?? ?? ??

https://www.crunchbase.com/person/colin-stretch

Colin Stretch became vice-president and general counsel for Facebook on July 5, 2013. Stretch started with Facebook in 2010 and served as Ted Ullyot's deputy general counsel. He was a partner with D.C. firm Kellogg Huber Hansen Todd Evans & Figel for more than 10 years before that. Stretch was involved in the Winklevoss case and a settlement with the FTC regarding Facebook's privacy policies.

"Tell you in sec after I do this line and take some
hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol, alprazolam and diazepam"

America's 50 Outstanding General Counsel (2014)

As for the dude who the arrow is pointing to, pay such no mind unless you wanna go there: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickmurck/. BTW, years later we're still waiting for proof that KnC truly did pay the U$100K fee to TBC in becoming a Platinum Member. I'm guessing that it never happened, but who the fuck am I?

Who else was a partner of Kellogg Huber Hansen Todd Evans & Figel, I hear you asking?

Nobody in particular unless, that is, this guy is relevant: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-31/meet-americas-newest-supreme-court-justice-judge-neil-gorsuch

His work background includes time as a partner with the Washington law firm Kellogg Huber Hansen Todd Evans & Figel, a stint with the U.S. Department of Justice and clerkships with Supreme Justices Byron White and Anthony Kennedy.
scatha

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:58:13 AM

This is not Justice. Definitely is not.

At least, please, give us back our beloved trollbox !
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

The exchange has been re-established, I haven't recovered all funds back at this point due to the tokenization, bitter sweet, but at least there is some sweetness and I feel a bit revived. I have not yet attempted a withdrawal but will update if any issues arise.
Btc-e, thank you for the effort!

cellat87

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:29:20 AM

The exchange has been re-established, I haven't recovered all funds back at this point due to the tokenization, bitter sweet, but at least there is some sweetness and I feel a bit revived. I have not yet attempted a withdrawal but will update if any issues arise.
Btc-e, thank you for the effort!

Actually surprised something came out from that, i expect my 0.6 btc that i left there to be completely gone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: