Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bully Problem  (Read 6387 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

Honestly I'm not yet bullied but some of my friends already experienced it and I'm the one who guilty about them because I did not do anything to protect them. Even me, I'm afraid of being bully. I feel that I'm not their friends because if they got being bullied by someone, I just stared at them. The only thing that I can help to my friends is to provide them comfort and give them advice so that they have still their self confidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 03:58:34 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 04:09:34 AM by IadixDev

https://youtu.be/MExenJwI3ms

showtek - the world is mine  Grin

https://youtu.be/bolWhLnawWw

Headhunterz vs. Psyko Punkz - Disrespect

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:39:29 AM

if you tell them how you feel and they continue to do it or don't see the problem, get yourself some new buddies. i've got no tolerance for allowing people into my life who pull stuff like that.
Yeah, they are a lot of people that is better than your friends, if they are really your friends, there are not going to bully you instead they are the ones that will push you to the top and not to pull you down.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

True friends dont bully eachother. It's time that you sever your ties with them and look for other peers that wont do the same as they did to you. If you want, you can confront them about the issue, address your teacher about the problem or transfer to another school. bullying is a serious problem and can worsen if not given immediate action. Its a fight or flight situation and it all depends on your decision.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:11:44 PM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

It's normal for friends to bully their friends but if it's too much it's not okay. If they're your real friend they shouldn't be over doing it to the extent that you're hurting. There's a lot of people out there you can find other friends. Tell them how you feel about what they are doing and from there, you should decide whether if they're worth keeping or not.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:54:02 PM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
Why would you want to get rid of your true friends even if they are bullies, thy best choice of action is to advise them to stop bullying other people which is not a very nice thing to do, most victims of bullying end up taking their own lives which is not good at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

Tell them to stop what they are doing. True friends don't bully their friends. You can find other friends, there's a lot of people around you.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 04:12:21 PM

To if they are really your true friends I don't believe they will insult you and your parents. But you need to let them know that if it is a play they should stop it, for you are not comfortable with such play and that henceforth you will not take it likely with any of them. With such warning they will adjust the and manner they talk to you and about your parents.
jettaheader

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:05:49 PM

Don't feed the bull and take some actions.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:10:46 PM

It's normal to have banters with friends that can be touchy sometimes but if it's on a regular basis that they put you down, then it could be something else. Are you sure they are your friends? I've seen setups like this before, a group of friends that have someone lower the hierarchy tagging along as some sort of errand boy.

Friendship is between equals, if they treat you like shit, maybe you shouldn't be friends with them after all. Talk to them first though, and tell them the way they are treating you hurts your feelings. If it doesn't stop, then leave them. Better to be friendless than be a bunch of jerks' doormat.
mariahh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:20:21 PM

How that may happen?If someone is bullying you is not your friend,and a friend of you is not to bully in you.Inform your parents,your teacher,or someone you can trust and try not to be afraid.These kind of people exploit people that are be afraid and in the reality they may be afraid and shaked down from other people.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:12:26 AM

I feel you men if you think they are your true friend I say no. I will tell you this TRUE FRIENDS WILL KNOW THERE BOUNDARIES limition on joking. Please tell them/talk with them to stop dont be afraid to tell to or rather yet if you dont want to talk to them about your issue with them find another group of friends. My friends today they may joke but they know when to stop and know when they are hurting feelings of another that why I love them I may have only 1 friend that is really close I treat him as brother and same as with girl friends.

Tip. Dont be silent speak for they will stop or find another group of friends

You notice that I have 2 options will lets say thats how a 2 different person would do and its up to you if you will do my opinion.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

If they involve your parents, or you are the only guy they bully, you must consider the possibility of them not being true friends. Also, I am guessing that you are a young folk. I had bullies at your age, not my friends though. What I did to get rid of the is get to a gym and build a body. Bullies will bully you only if you appear weaker than them. Working out will eliminate that and make your confidence and toughness rise. You will also make you look tougher thus it will be easier for you to talk back.

Also have you tried it? I mean talking back? If your friends are real friends and you address your issues to them about you not being ok with that, they will stop. If they have not, you might consider getting new friends.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:28:49 PM

First of all you need to wake up as they are not your true friends. You should boycott them and need to Move On.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:56:54 AM

True friends would be sensitive enough about what jokes to break. They should be aware that they're already hurting your feelings. I don't think any true friend would do that to someone they also consider as their friend. I think you have to rethink if they really are your friends at all. Bullies need to be talked to. If you can't directly to them about it or they won't listen to you, i think it would be better if you ask for assistance from family members or people who can do something.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:30:02 AM

How can you still friends with if they still bully you?
I used to have friends like that too - well bullying or teasing in friendship is normal but if their bullying affects your personal emotions this has to stop.
Don't be afraid to show them that you are hurting and get mad. If they're even your true friends they will understand.
SpearTackle

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:53:50 AM

My advise to you is to be strong. Don't let them do that to you. Tell what you want to say to them when they're bullying you. It's ok to be angry or upset, its a natural response to unpleasant situation. Just choose the words that will not upset them but instead enlighten them from what they're doing. If you can't do that then seek people who will truly help you those whom you truly trust. Tell them what's been going on with you and let them do what you can't do
Senkuli

Activity: 304

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:20:16 AM

In my opinion a true friend will not intentionally bullying his friend. True friend is a friend who can always put himself in whatever circumstances his friend, share the joy or sorrow.
I never agree on bullying someone, because of the many bad effects of bullying, which result in the psychological collapse of the victim to the worst can lead to suicide.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:11:26 AM

The kids that are bullied are showing themselves as weak. in the future, try acting tough and with the current situation just show them some teeth and fight them back. Just standing and taking it all will make them bully you even more because they know you won't be fighting back.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:34:27 AM

You call that true friends? If that so, then its a serious matter by involving your parents. I think it would be good if you talk to them and be strong to say that "we are all friends, and friends just joke around not totally bully someone like me". and ask them if they got a problem with you, and see if you still wants to be friends with them

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: