Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bully Problem  (Read 6387 times)
elllee

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:45:00 AM

If they are your true friends it's not bullying because true friends always make a abnormal things on you to show there loves to you. Below the belt words is given with your true friends.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:56:24 AM

If that is a joke then accept the joke unless you also dont give a joke about them. Bullying is just normal for a close friends but one the bullying becomes severe then you should decide as soon as possible before it gets worse

Yes, if your friend bully you too much and you are affected by it, then maybe its time to tell him or her to stop. If he or she is your real friend, he will not harm you, instead he or she is the one who will stand up on your bullies and gonna protect you from them. Real friends always have your back, like wise, you always have their back if necessary. True friends do not abandon each other,
purangko

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

Bullying is one of the major crisis  experienced  by the most minor age in today's era. It may lead to depression if not totally manage. Minor age is the one who experienced this kind of problem. They have the weak foundation of thinking, that's why the school is the second place after our family to cultivate, educate and advise the student or the minor age. We must teach everyone to believe in their self and uphold and boost each and everyone confidence.

Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:37:55 AM

Tell you're friends how you feel about their behavior, maybe they don't see it.
Real friends will stop with their bullying when you tell them.
Otherwise, I'm sorry to say this but you should find new friends.

This is the right thing to do. A true friend will understand you, he or she will not let you suffer, he should be the one comforting you in the times of hardship. Finding true friends in one of the greatest achievements you can do, because true friends cost more than gold, true friendship is rare.

C
Finally C is!!!
Dracarys26

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:42:27 AM

Talk with them. Tell them its getting personal and you are offended.
ralphmaries94

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:44:08 AM

Bully problem.
 Bullying is one of the most problem in the society, organization, and school that must be prioritized to be solved. Because whenever they get bullied their self esteem get lowered, it can be caused depression and lead to suicidal crime.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:52:21 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
fught back ! never let them take you down!  they are keeping you at your level because you never talk back ! if they fight you once you did ! well you altready won the battle but try to make the next battle win too so they will be burned !
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:54:25 AM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feelings got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.

Bullying is just a normalfor a close friendsThats what you called true friends. Me i was always being bully with my bestfriend. But it ok for me because sometimes its just joke only but if did you feel hurt. Confront your friend. ask him/her What is wrong with you ? Tell him whats your side.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

True friends never bully instead they were there to defend you and help you and they will not let your parents involved in petty issue, its takes courage for someone to confront and tell  them that its not right.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

Help me guys, I want to get rid of my bully friends but they are my true friends. A while ago I almost cried, my feeling got hurt again they were bullying me and they involved my parents.
Do you think they're still true friends knowing that they involved your parents? Wake up dude! I also have bully friends but they never involved my family in such things because its too personal.

or better tell them that they are already stepping on the line, cause you know sometimes because of excitement we get to say somethings we don't really think of if it will hurt the feelings of the people we are joking with.
cardinalVC

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:19:03 PM

How you react is a part of growth. Maturity is seen through your actions. Time to stand up for yourself. Speak up!
dbrandz

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

if they bully you, they are not your friends. Ditch them. If they are playing with you thats a different story, but if you actually feel bullied then leave them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:47:38 PM

Bullying has become a matter of concern today, the one you call the friend is bullying you, and how you can call them good friends? you should tell them to stop  or you stop your relationship with them by yourself, cut all connection to them.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:16:12 PM

Bullying has become a matter of concern today, the one you call the friend is bullying you, and how you can call them good friends? you should tell them to stop  or you stop your relationship with them by yourself, cut all connection to them.

That's right. Don't let yourself be the victim. Life is too short to waste it on being someone's punching bag.
If your friends are crossing the line first tell them about it, then stop hanging out with them. Usually the bullies are people you don't like and don't hang out with. They just bully you every time they see you in random situations/places. It's much easier when those are your friends because you at least will have a chance to talk to them and make them aware they're hurting you.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:04:22 PM

I had the same experience wayback my elementary days. Those are the things that made me a stronger person now. I was just ignoring them before but when I lose my temper I faced them and told them that they don't have a right to treat me that way. I stand firm and face them and counquered my fear. Since then , they stopped bullying me.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

You need to talk them as u mention they are your friends i think you can tell them the truth that you are hurt for those what they told you. I think they will understand you if you talk to them.
BountyGold

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:16:45 PM

In every place in the earth the word BULLY exist it is where the weak one is been harass by the strong one there many types of bully CYBER,Physical also in Verbal bully is a prone problem in each country but were thankful because now bully is a crime where bully will be in prison for a year

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:44:35 AM

How can you say that there are your true friends? Leave them and don't worry because you will find better than them and you are going to hurt yourself if you still let them close to you.
Pretty Boy

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:54:35 AM

You should be open to them of your feelings because if they are really your friends then they will listen to you and they will change their way of treating you but if not then i suggest that you find other friends that will treat you right.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:27:49 AM

Its just like a normal act now adays. I have so many friends and i can tell some of theme are always bullying me but i can always depend my self and i can fight. Because its easy for me i know what i can do . Dont let your self be the victim.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: